Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a warning that Sapien Network ICO is a scam.  (Read 1091 times)
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:31:52 AM

They have scam in their bounty program , they have reduced their share of 25,000,000 to 2,000,000  Angry
Beware from those sapien

That's really bad. They just clearly ruined their credibility and reputation in that way and I am thinking what scammy things they will do next using their project. Its clearly that it reflects the real motives of the team because of this incident.
Love_my_Crypto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

1. They have no product. They claim to have a product in private beta, but it's a lie. They just put you on a wait list, making you think they have a product.

2. They have no office address or phone number unlike legitimate ICOs.  They admit that they have no office.

3. Co-founder Robert Giometti is just a student according to his LinkedIn. He has no accomplishments and no business running a multi-million dollar company.

4. Even though they have an extremely small team with almost no developers, most team members do not list Sapien Network in their LinkedIn profiles. They are either fake, or they do not consider Sapien Network to be a full time job.

5. The white paper claims to use Meteor.js because it is the "recommended framework for decentralized applications." Meteor.js is mostly dead, as it was replaced with technologies like React.js and Vue.js. There is no recommended framework for decentralized applications.

6. They hired people from low wage countries to join their Telegram chat to talk excitedly about Sapien. These are not real investors, they are paid pumpers.

http://scamya.com/

YOU ARE A BIG SCAMMER SPREADING FAKE NEWS. THE COMPANY IS REAL. THE PRODUCT IS REAL. WE HAVE SEEN DEMO OF THE PRODUCTION. THEIR TEAM DID AMA AND SHOWED THE LIVE PRODUCT WITH TONS OF FUNCTIONALITY

SHOW US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROOF THAT THERE IS NO PRODUCT. PEOPLE CAN SEE THE LIVE PRODUCT IN TELEGRAM GROUP
seb_kr

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

Okay, let's keep it simple :

• Who has had access to there hypothetical "alpha" platform ?
  • Where the hell is their smart contract located at ? (on the ethereum network)
  • Why are there only bots replying to their topic on this forum ? (announce forum)
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

Sapien is full of negative trust in the market with this new scam we again doubt credibility and future of ico now media will publish all icos are scam
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

I can't trust any of the projects these days guys. Just few days ago i was ripped off by a coin named Vionex which was the best prepared scam ever. Plus, i have joined the bounty of Saipen and they have changed the rules badly at the end of the campaign. The bounty hunters were not really happy at all.
seb_kr

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:36:08 AM

I can't trust any of the projects these days guys. Just few days ago i was ripped off by a coin named Vionex which was the best prepared scam ever. Plus, i have joined the bounty of Saipen and they have changed the rules badly at the end of the campaign. The bounty hunters were not really happy at all.

Well, most of ICOs are selling the idea that they may or may not product in the future if they receive the funds.
That is why a thorough  search is necessary, and also why you should invest only as much as you can afford to lose. 

The problem is : there are people that are working their a** off to produce something and they don't get the media coverage  they deserve because of the pro scammers drawing all attention.

This is bad for both the technology adoption, the ICOs (as a way of startup funding), the companies and the investors.
SimpleThought

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:08:40 PM

One of the primary reasons ICOs are so risky is that a typical token sale is not a market, let alone an efficient market. There is no proper price discovery and there is no way to short-sell issued tokens during the listing.

Good news: there is a safe solution for those who want to profit on the knowledge that the ICO is a scam or expecting the company to fail, before the tokens are listed on the exchanges.

The answer is prediction markets:

Will SapienNetwork token (SPN) cost twice the ICO price at the end of 2018?

In short:

* The market is not tied directly to the crypto currency exchange rates and depends on the effective token price in USD, making it immune to ETH volatility
* It allows to short-sell and bet against the success of the ICO

If you are not familiar how prediction markets work, you can read it here.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

I will study the information right away..i was part of the airdrop few days away.. a lot of fraud in the field related to the industry.many projects are scam and investors keep losing their money in the process.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

Right now I still think it is a scam, thank you for appreciating it from the beginning really good for you and everyone.
odirachris

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

I do not expect scam. It was a project I was very trusting about. I have recently been afraid of investing in ICOs.
I will go that far to call it a scam, but I believe it is not worth that much.
Some college students wanna disrupt facebook? I don't think so.

Don't mean to defend sapien network, but don't forget that Facebook founders were college students when they launched Facebook  Smiley
odirachris

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

From what I see here, seems like majority of people saying bad things about sapien network are people that are not happy that they changed their bounty program rule towards the end of the bounty.

I have done a bit of research about them and everything seems legit to me, except that their team doesn't have a lot of experience. It also seems like they will be launching in April (saw the news in their telegram announcement channel).

It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.
pandukelana2712

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005

BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:56:58 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 12:39:07 PM by pandukelana2712

I found this in Sapien telegram group: https://t.me/sapienglobal
The official sapien network must clarify at this thread

We can see big numbers their member. Almost 40k members
If each members send 0.001 ETH to SALES ADDRESS , the SALES wallet will have 40 ETH ( $ 15.500) in few days.

The question is:
1. Why admin of their group deleting my question about it?
2. Why send to SALES ADDRESS? For make sure active wallet, you just send it to Contract Address. Not to Sales Address.

PS: Until this day, that wallet has 0.234 ETH https://etherscan.io/address/0x95393b7c3A734A6EF9e702150CC929bE28B165d2

Most of tx are 0.001 ETH

shadowtree

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

I'm getting sick from the massive amount of scam ICOs, almost makes me want to quit crypto and its hurting the mainstream reputation of crypto.
iwon2016

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

This thread must be blushing now that Sapien Beta is live and public!
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:30:30 AM

This thread must be blushing now that Sapien Beta is live and public!
I am glad to hear that. At least they are trying to deliver things.
But I learnt that they changed the ICO terms which I don't like.

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:27:36 AM

Very bad news, even though I do not know the truth yet and need more information, I will keep checking this news, many of my friends participate in this project, I am sure they do not know this news, Tim from Sapien must clarify this news to keep investors calm.
nicotinko

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

Sapien is really scam.
I have completed all the conditions of the airdrop, have sent 0.001 ETH to their wallet twice but haven't received any tokens. When I asked about this shit in their chat they have just muted me! Admin reads and ignores my private messages in Telegram, Twitter etc. And I'm not alone who was suffered. In the chat sometimes appears (and then dissapears) messages, that somebody hasn't receive tokens.
This is my ETH wallet to proof you that I haven't receive anything, despite of fact of that I have sent ETH (see txs in any ETH blockcain explorer)
0xa211D5C8EfE8Ce3133f0deF6c16DE6f65B20A863
And there are the screenshots of me blocked in their chat and pm to their admins who ignores me.
https://imgur.com/a/sWRKm40
https://imgur.com/a/AuLL1A4

Moreover, as you can see in this thread sapien is defending only by newbie's (likely fake) accounts without any proofs except caps lock, insults and referring to youtube videos of sapien.
nicotinko

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:55:11 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 05:47:43 PM by nicotinko

Just now they are filling their chat in Telegram with bots in large amounts (1-2k+ per hour) because of huge members drain in the last several days.

UPD: 5-7k per our. In the morning — <40k members, in the evening — >76k. All the names are "xSjIaoh", "rhiaonto rha" etc)
havarti

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

Does the person who started this post and everyone who was gullible to believe this post feel like a dumb ass? Sapien has their beta site up and running and it looks marvelous!This company is 100% legit.
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

I like how so many newbies are here to defend the project.
I don't know if this is a scam or not but this kind of attitude is suspicious.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: