Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsgap.com | Trade on all cryptocurrency exchanges from one platform  (Read 25018 times)
kulonuwun

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

1. is it too good to be true? because the price volatile fast. So maybe when we click trade button, the price change at that time.

2. how much minimal investment per trade in USD to get profit and cover the cost?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
innoserv

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

Hello guys
 i have one quiestion about this arbitrage

i have tow accounts Exchange A  and exchange B

so should i have for example 100 $ in each exchange to start arbitrage using Bitgap

for example i sow Livecoin and binance the profit is 12$  did the bitgap execute the orders and the transaction will be done between the tow exchange or what exactly i m lost please help me

thx
BitsGap (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

To prepare your accounts for Bitsgap arbitrage service you will need to have fiat on the exchange where the price is historically lower and your crypto where the price is higher. For the best results we recommend to spread it in 50/50 ratio (For instance, 1 000 USD on Buy Exchange, and BTC value of 1 000 USD on Sell Exchange)

The system will calculate the price gap, commission fee based on a group of open orders on both sides (selling and buying). We usually take up to 3 positions on each side to ensure 95% fill rate. When you click the Trade button, we will send two orders to sell crypto on Sell Exchange and buy the same amount on Buy Exchange. This way you swap your balances between exchanges with extra fiat profit. It is done automatically and usually takes milliseconds to execute everything.

Ok, what's next?
Now you can either rebalance fiat and crypto between exchanges if there is enough volume and you have a way to transfer fiat between exchanges with minimum withdrawal fee. Alternatively, you can wait for a reverse arbitrage when the price of an exchange where you bought crypto will go above exchange where you sell it. Since the market is volatile and very slow to react to what is happening on other exchanges, you will find such opportunities on lower timeframes. Or you can open limit orders to sell and buy if you feel that the prices will reach a middle point. I hope it helps Smiley
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

Want to be more effective in your day trading? Or maybe get a full overview of how your crypto is performing? We make a video to help you learn how you can utilize Bitsgap platform at full power, and how to get started in a few quick steps. Let me know what do you think?

Tutorial - How to use Bitsgap crypto trading platform
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

I guess, The most powerful option on bitsgap is Arbitrage. One platform, but covered up many services so I would like to say a complete management solution over all our assets. Have a good journey!
Thank you, Scott! We won't stop adding more and more features Smiley
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

To prepare your accounts for Bitsgap arbitrage service you will need to have fiat on the exchange where the price is historically lower and your crypto where the price is higher. For the best results we recommend to spread it in 50/50 ratio (For instance, 1 000 USD on Buy Exchange, and BTC value of 1 000 USD on Sell Exchange)

The system will calculate the price gap, commission fee based on a group of open orders on both sides (selling and buying). We usually take up to 3 positions on each side to ensure 95% fill rate. When you click the Trade button, we will send two orders to sell crypto on Sell Exchange and buy the same amount on Buy Exchange. This way you swap your balances between exchanges with extra fiat profit. It is done automatically and usually takes milliseconds to execute everything.
That's worth a confirmation, because the speed of execution is usually what can make or mare an arbitrage trading opportunity. If it turns out as projected above, then this would be doing some nice job.

Ok, what's next?
Now you can either rebalance fiat and crypto between exchanges if there is enough volume and you have a way to transfer fiat between exchanges with minimum withdrawal fee. Alternatively, you can wait for a reverse arbitrage when the price of an exchange where you bought crypto will go above exchange where you sell it. Since the market is volatile and very slow to react to what is happening on other exchanges, you will find such opportunities on lower timeframes. Or you can open limit orders to sell and buy if you feel that the prices will reach a middle point. I hope it helps Smiley
Option of re-balancing fiat and crypto between exchanges by withdrawal kills the spirit of arbitrage. The alternative approach is preferable, though best choice remains that of having significant funds across exchanges, though one should be conscious of the fact that exchanges should never be seen as deposit banks.

On time frames, very low time frames, do give misleadingly signals.
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

Updates and Patch Notes (21.11.2018)

• New platform architecture - a significant increase in order processing speed and gathering data from exchanges is much faster.
  • Finalized integration of new exchanges. Now Bitsgap users can trade on Bibox, Bit-Z, Coinbene, Liqui, and Zb.com.
  • Okex exchange switched to a new API v3 and added a passphrase to run API keys. Keys from v1 no longer functioning and users need to create a new one.
  • Idex exchange does not work on the new architecture. We are working on a resolution.

You can join in the Discussion Chat here.
If you run into a bug or experience technical difficulties, please let us know: support@bitsgap.com
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:09:50 AM

:)thank u incredibly

i was settling for silex which is joke compared to this

incredible !
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

incredible !
Thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to let us know how do you like the platform so far?
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

Updates and Patch Notes (23.11.2018)

• Wex exchange has been temporarily disabled until further notice. Due to uncertainties regarding the Wex exchange, we decide to temporary remove it from Bitsgap supported exchanges list until the situation is clarified.
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:14:17 AM

incredible !
Thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to let us know how do you like the platform so far?

thx my friend --im getting a feel for it ----     shouldn't take too long as long as i have the trust i do Smiley !

quick question?

i cannot seem to change the setting from usd to BTC

in settings it doesn't seem to allow ?

DEFAULT CURRENCY
USD
LANGUAGE
English
TIME ZONE
(GMT+03:00) Tallinn
NOTIFICATIONS

Show "Cancel order" notification
SAVE CHANGES
CANCEL

it will not allow me to change?

thank u in advance

BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

it will not allow me to change?
Hi! The general settings are disabled for now. Soon you will be able to change display currency for your account, we will add 10+ local currencies so you can always convert your holdings in your local figures, so you always understand the value of your portfolio Smiley

"Show cancel order notification" is a feature that will give you an option to receive a double confirmation for each order you place, we will activate it soon too.
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

Introducing a new Bitsgap portfolio interface

Tracking your cryptocurrency portfolio is a vital tool for anyone who starts to trade. Your portfolio is a collection of all holdings and transactions you have executed in the past, combined they are showing how great your trading performance and results are growing over the time.

Many cryptocurrency traders are using an old-school excel spreadsheet where they spend a lot of time combining all formulas to calculate the results, or they are using free services, but there you need to enter all your transactions manually.

Today we officially going live with updated portfolio interface and new architecture which allows users to see the diversification and more accurate information about your trading performance on all popular exchanges. The first Portfolio update will have limited functionality, which will be updated next weeks.

What you can do with a new portfolio
  • Monitor how your portfolio value changes in real-time
  • See the price trend of every coin you own
  • Get a detailed information about the performance of a specific coin or exchange
  • Analyze how your trades impact on your overall portfolio value
  • Track your trade history and the results in profit & loss statement
  • See all your open and closed positions in one window
  • Check your logs and notifications in a separate tab, so you always know what happened when you were away

More features and analytics tools will be coming in the next few months. We are planning to expand the list of services to fill every single gap for a modern crypto trader!
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:08:59 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 01:19:42 PM by BitsGap

Updates and Patch Notes (04.12.2018)
During the last week, we have made significant progress with the system updates and have developed a steady improvement in platform performance. We are actively working on releasing new features and at the same time, enhancing our current features usability. Today we would like to share some of our results and give you a sneak peek for the next update.

Platform transfer to a new subdomain app.bitsgap.com
Starting from today, all users who want to access Bitsgap platform will be redirected to a new sub-domain. This transfer would allow us to increase the overall processing and loading speed of internal interface at least x2. All the data collection and communication with exchanges will be significantly improved. Awesome!

Product tour page revealed
A new page published on Bitsgap website where you can learn more about what you can do with the platform. We believe this tour will demonstrate the full potential for new users and visitors they can get. It will help you to decide if Bitsgap is the right choice for you before jumping in and adding your API keys. You will find a full scale of user experience can be explored and understand basic usability.

Official Bitsgap blog
You can explore many interesting trading articles where we discuss the current market situation and provide educational content for people who are new in trading cryptocurrency. Make sure to check it out!

Night mode comes to Bitsgap
Today we are releasing a night mode for the trading page on Bitsgap platform. After many requests, we officially present you the night mode to solve the user's eyes experience once and for all. The main principle we had during the design development is to minimize the number of eyes strain that people felt while they were using the day version. Trading requires a lot of attention and following the numbers which can be extremely harmful using the original version.

The new permanent night mode can be enabled from a Trading page quick setting on the top right corner of your screen.
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

Did you know that we have our telegram channel where post all news? We also have an open chat where we discuss all upcoming news with our users. Join and hear the news first!
Not_A_Rocket_Scientist

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:18:01 AM

Hello Bitsgap team!

I have been using your platform for a couple of months for now.

Can you please give me more information regarding your Shadow order feature?
As I understood this is an option to place an order without freezing money on the balance.
What are the use cases for this, how can I benefit?

Thanks!

TRADINGBOT.INFO - Everything you need to know about cryptocurrency trading bots [Reviews, Guides, Testings]
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:33:24 PM

Hello Bitsgap team!

I have been using your platform for a couple of months for now.

Can you please give me more information regarding your Shadow order feature?
As I understood this is an option to place an order without freezing money on the balance.
What are the use cases for this, how can I benefit?

Thanks!

Hi! Absolutely, the shadow order can be used for strategic trading via Bitsgap on all supported exchanges. As you already mentioned it can be used to place an order without freezing funds from your balance. There are numerous ways you can utilize this type of order in your advantage. The best example is when you are not sure which one of your favorite coins will have a drop in price so you can instantly buy it. Shadow order will allow you to use the same balance for multiple transactions and will close the rest as soon one of your coins reaches the desired price.

The same logic works for a sell side: Imagine you have ETH and you want either sell it if the price will go up or use ETH to buy BTC if it goes down. Exchange won't allow you to place two orders simultaneously, but Shadow order on Bitsgap will do the trick. It also can be used to place your buy order below the stop-loss level, so if the price hits your stop-loss you will have a backup plan to rebuy it to minimize your losses or even get some nice profit. The possibilities are limitless Smiley

We highly recommend reading our related article in knowledgebase since it is very important to understand the basic logic behind.
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:38:22 PM

Platform updates & hotfixes, January 8, 2019
For the past two weeks, we have been working mainly on loading speed optimization and portfolio update. We are sharing a list of what has been done and what effects it brings on general usability of the service. Here you will find a list of changes and hotfixes we have already implemented.

General
  • Fixed some small gaps in navigation and general response has been improved on the platform.
  • Loading and processing speed is increased, trading information and graphs should load faster than before and response time for placing an order is significantly reduced.

Security
  • Login with social media now should work correctly with Two Factor Authorization. Previously some users were able to bypass 2fa with Gmail account

Portfolio
  • Added Watch List - watch list has been added on Portfolio page with sort by exchange selector.
  • Added Analytics - with analytics you get the detailed overview of each coin in your holding within multiple periods.
  • Added Open Orders - track open orders in an optimized portfolio page.
  • Added Positions - all your present and past positions will be displayed on Positions page giving you the most comprehensive results overview.
  • Added Log - tab log was moved from a Trading page and integrated as a separate Portfolio's tab.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:16:48 PM

Platform updates & hotfixes, January 8, 2019
For the past two weeks, we have been working mainly on loading speed optimization and portfolio update. We are sharing a list of what has been done and what effects it brings on general usability of the service. Here you will find a list of changes and hotfixes we have already implemented.

General
  • Fixed some small gaps in navigation and general response has been improved on the platform.
  • Loading and processing speed is increased, trading information and graphs should load faster than before and response time for placing an order is significantly reduced.

Security
  • Login with social media now should work correctly with Two Factor Authorization. Previously some users were able to bypass 2fa with Gmail account

Portfolio
  • Added Watch List - watch list has been added on Portfolio page with sort by exchange selector.
  • Added Analytics - with analytics you get the detailed overview of each coin in your holding within multiple periods.
  • Added Open Orders - track open orders in an optimized portfolio page.
  • Added Positions - all your present and past positions will be displayed on Positions page giving you the most comprehensive results overview.
  • Added Log - tab log was moved from a Trading page and integrated as a separate Portfolio's tab.
It is a great news for us that you have worked for 2 weeks and updated several things. Of them few things were very much important. Added Analytics, Log, 2fa will make the site more trustworthy then usual.
lukeja

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:41:04 PM

Why did you remove the downloadable client. I like owning my api keys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: