Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: \\// NO SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS POSTS \\//  (Read 140 times)
exchange.blue (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:56:48 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:55:13 PM by exchange.blue

I don't know about you guys, but it seems like the majority of replies are being made from folks promoting signature campaigns.

This is really fucking annoying... the quality of the responses are getting more ridiculous every day! I stopped reading thru these, because most are so damn obvious of the writers true intention and lack of actual intelligence on the topic of the thread.

I vote for limiting the numbers of signature AD posts per thread. This will surely improve the overall quality and make reading and participating interesting again.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

You are somewhat right about your tought. The new merit system may have some good impact on signature campains and the quality of posts. Time will tell.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

You are somewhat right about your tought. The new merit system may have some good impact on signature campains and the quality of posts. Time will tell.

This shouldn't be taken lightly....
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:32:21 AM

hmm...its surprisingly quite in here.. I guess everyone else except me don't mind the dumb comments promoting signature campaigns.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:12:44 AM

I think implementing this will make the forum a much better source of learning about cryptocurrency, thus it makes the replies  a much more relevant in the topic.
Theymos had created a section called "Serious Discussion" wherein having a Signature is probihited when making a posts.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=250.0
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:30:05 AM

I think implementing this will make the forum a much better source of learning about cryptocurrency, thus it makes the replies  a much more relevant in the topic.
Theymos had created a section called "Serious Discussion" wherein having a Signature is probihited when making a posts.

Its a great section, its rules should be spread across the entire forum.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

I don't know about you guys, but it seems like the majority of replies are being made from folks promoting signature campaigns.

This is really fucking annoying... the quality of the responses are getting more ridiculous every day! I stopped reading thru these, because most are so damn obvious of the writers true intention and lack of actual intelligence on the topic of the thread.

I vote for limiting the numbers of signature AD posts per thread. This will surely improve the overall quality and make reading and participating interesting again.

Maybe if there's no signiture campaigns now the people have no money to trade and invest is not familiar to bitcoin now. Maybe it's not yet introduced to many people. Because my cousin starts on signature campaign until she became a trader now. I'm really thankful that signature campaigns is introduced to us which gives us income and l know not only me because in our community people are earning to bitcoin now includes their husbands and children's. I know that bitcoin was introduced to all part of the world now.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

Its a great section, its rules should be spread across the entire forum.
Theymos clearly said that he won't stop ads from the forum because they needs funds to run this privately owned forum.That's why they created the separate section for the users who don't wants ads or anything.The OP can go to that section if he really annoyed by the ads.But I can see the singatures ON on the OP too.I want to tell him something the new altcoins are also really important for the healthy future of the bitcoin so it is necessary promote about new project in the world's largest forum.
But the merit system is gonna kill the spammers soon so we might have the good quality posters here after. Smiley
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

Maybe if there's no signiture campaigns now the people have no money to trade and invest is not familiar to bitcoin now. Maybe it's not yet introduced to many people. Because my cousin starts on signature campaign until she became a trader now. I'm really thankful that signature campaigns is introduced to us which gives us income and l know not only me because in our community people are earning to bitcoin now includes their husbands and children's. I know that bitcoin was introduced to all part of the world now.

spamming off topic nonsense without zero knowledge on the subject isn't such a great way to earn bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: