Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:06:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Payouts  (Read 128 times)
zakhar3404 (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

Hello! The prices for accounts have grown strongly with the innovation of the merit. Therefore, I had a question: will the bounty pricing increase? I think this is a very likely outcome of events.  Smiley
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

Hello! The prices for accounts have grown strongly with the innovation of the merit. Therefore, I had a question: will the bounty pricing increase? I think this is a very likely outcome of events.  Smiley

I don't think so. I think that prices will be remain in place, but there will be more free seats
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:13:49 AM

I do not think that payments for participation in generosity campaigns will increase in connection with the new rules introduced in this forum, related to the emergence of the evaluation of reports and in the degree of merit. These are our internal problems. In addition, payments for participation in the companies of generosity are rather decent.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

There is so much competition for bounty campaigns that it is hard to expect the bounty prices to rise. This is more relevant to lower ranks like member and full member. However, the task of campaign managers will become easier as they can set requirements like fixed number of earned merits in last few days. This will make selection easier for them.

A recent bounty campaign did gave higher payments for members with some merits earned.

Signature available for rent
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

Hello! The prices for accounts have grown strongly with the innovation of the merit. Therefore, I had a question: will the bounty pricing increase? I think this is a very likely outcome of events.  Smiley

It is very plausible.
since merit was added, the signature cmpaign participant must have a certain number of merit to rank up.
it will be hard to upgrade your rank now.
But still, it depends back to the bounty creator, whether they increase the reward for sig campaign or not.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

Now signature campaign will not be beneficial. earlier campaign participants did not care about the quality of post. moreover more post means bigger rank on bitcointalk.
Now write useful,meaningful and helpful to others. 
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

It would still depends on every manager perspective on merit system. Merit system in a positive side is a good way to control spam and push every member to create more quality post in order to get merits and rank up. It could be reason for managers to increased reward for participants would be lesser due to being unable to rank up for sig camps (I had read in other thread that member above only is now can join sig camps).

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

More likely to happened. because bounty manger could set a bar of merits. And merits could earn additional points if exceed to the limits been set.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

Bounty payout usually earn more than you can earn in signature campaign since they market value still unknown.
So if they interest to invest on that token, the value will increase significantly.
At the moment, I think the bounty value just the same, nothing change !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████