Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:24:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the future of bitcoin dependent on India and China?  (Read 564 times)
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

Many countries declared themselves against bitcoin but they can not dictate the bitcoin's future. I don't think India and China will ever kill bitcoin
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

For me, India and China actually do not encrypt the development of money for religious reasons. This can be detrimental and they can not control bitcoin. For the Chinese country they think people will adopt this method to transfer property especially corrupt officials so they can never be approached with bitcoin. Cool
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

Suppose in today's economy practically all countries somehow more or less depending, from China politicians...

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

The future of bitcoin in China or india is not deduced because it is the person who will handle it. because of the bitcoin when you take care of it or take pride in its future future when it grows or becomes known, of course, if you're proud of the one who knows it and will rise abroad and then the base of bitcoin's future.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

Bitcoin is dependent on the miners, where are the miners mainly located in asia region in my opinion and the region of asia is getting powerful everyday on mining so they are influencer on cyrpto market in my point of view.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

I thought we were already pass the point of debating if China matters.
The price going up with all the FUD from China, with all their exchanges closing down have shown that  the importance of China has vanished.

And now India? Seriously? India?
One of the poorest country on earth, with half of their population unable to afford a regular non segwit tx is going to affect the price?
Let's be honest about it, at list China had Bitmain and mining farms, India has nothing.

Just look at one small thing:  Number of bitcoin nodes in India 58.  Number of nodes in Lithuania 81.

I agree on it. India cannot affect bitcoin value. Many investors are from other countries like Japan, South Korea, US Canada and many more that they contribute the growth of bitcoin because they using digital currency. The issue about China is not new to us. It may affect but not that much. Many investors still really want to invest bitcoin as well.
Bitcoin is now use almost in all countries that has internet, Perhaps, we can call it a global currency, since it is use almost worldwide. The issue about the dependency of bitcoin in  particular countries like China and India is seems to be just a speculation because of the volume of users in those countries, But there is no certain explanation about that. It is better to trust the technology behind bitcoin rather than believing on baseless speculation and theories.
Those worthless speculations brought more panic to people that has been affected in such a way predictions based decisions. However it isn't legit to follow, because if you always rely on those non sense fake news nothing will happen to your assets but lose it in the long run. We shouldn't think about two countries only like china and india, because the whole world has its bigger impact to bitcoin economy. All countries worldwide has a greater impact to bitcoin community, and that's right its now becoming a global currency and the populatity now became unstoppable even if more fuds is trying to destroy bitcoin's image to the public.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

Recent  utterances from India's finance minister seem to have stricken fear in the entire cryptocurrency world. Utterances and   
government decisions from these  countries seem to have massive effects on cryptocurrencies. What's the way forward for cryptos, especially  bitcoin without these countries.

In my own thought bitcoin is not depend only  in china and india,because its depends on the entire  community of all  over the world who belongs into cryptocurrency .if those country would not continous support in digital currency because they want to make there own like china,will thats there problem if the entire community of the blockchain should not consider there coins and not recognize  them as part of the cryptocurrency exchange,while about india those news that in there country there government banned bitcoin thats only a FUD.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

China contribute a lot with btc, so I can say that there are lot of big whales in China with just my expectations.

China has been nothing but an obstacle to Bitcoin's market throughout the years. On top of that, the entire industry has been trolled big time in believing that China was such an important factor, or even the center of Bitcoin as some people were thinking it was. Don't get me wrong, due to China's massive number of inhabitants it's a *potentially* great market for Bitcoin, but regardless of that, it didn't actually show anything of positive nature. If China was that big of a deal, the market would absolutely plummet to the lowest possible bottom, which it didn't. Instead, the market performed better than ever before without the 'contributions' of Chinese exchanges.... Current growth is very decently distributed over many countries in various continents, which means that one country being a problematic factor won't and shouldn't be able to take the market down with it. Be happy with that.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

The truth is that Bitcoin is not dependent on any country. At present, China and India are the 2 largest cryptocurrencies in the world. At some point, the cryptocurrencies will be affected by events coming from these two countries. The Chinese New Year, for example, has made the cryptocurrencies fall sharply in the past two weeks, causing the Bitcoin exchange rate to fall to $ 6,000.

sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

I do not know for sure about this, we hope with no india and china kirpto will still survive in the future. yes although we know India and China including countries that contribute greatly in the world of crypto. but what is our power. hopefully not really destroy Bitcoin.
chaukhchi

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

i think india can not affect bitcoin and bitcoin will not depend on india even if we look in india for bitcoin users fewer than other countries and for china certainly could affect bitcoin but for india bitcoin will not be affected any.
canque31

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:14:39 AM

i think india can not affect bitcoin and bitcoin will not depend on india even if we look in india for bitcoin users fewer than other countries and for china certainly could affect bitcoin but for india bitcoin will not be affected any.

The future of Bitcoin doesn't rely on China and India, it relies on people who invested and buy Bitcoin. Not in a country but in the people we depend on. China and India can't collapse Bitcoin if they will not support Bitcoin. Still there are countries supported Bitcoin. If all of the Bitcoiners will unite success will be attain.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

Recent  utterances from India's finance minister seem to have stricken fear in the entire cryptocurrency world. Utterances and   
government decisions from these  countries seem to have massive effects on cryptocurrencies. What's the way forward for cryptos, especially  bitcoin without these countries.
This is not the correct statement. Bitcoin is popular and known for being decentralized and does not depend on whether its governments recognize any states or not, whether it be India or China. Even if in your country bitcoin is not recognized as a means of payment you can store it, exchange with your friends and acquaintances. Learn the very technology of transmission and storage of bitcoin, this inspires the admiration of bitcoin. The trend of recent times suggests that bitcoin will more and more be recognized by the governments of states every day and it will increasingly become a full-fledged and everyday payment tool.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

The future of bitcoin depends on us with you guys. If all sharply cease to participate in this, then the end of the crypto currency.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

what is india and china?are this two existing?for me?I DONT CARE..bitcoin can stand without them,and this community doesn't have any concern about youre sentiment.because all we need to do stop listening and reading news .this move is enough to get rid of something like this post

Cryto currencies do not require or depend on any countries. India has not even stabilized its fiat currency and in the intial stage of knowing crypto currency, then how come its going to affect bitcoin or any other cryto currencies growth value. Kindly avoid unnecessary /fake rumors / NEWS etc. Create a informative thread. India is planning to launch two crypto coins. Work is going on behind.

China has impacts on crypto currencies. This does not alone affect crypto currencies' growth. Lets bring out uppates and good news here on crypto currencies.
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

I don't think that bitcoin's future depends on  any country or any goverment. Yes, any big news may affect the price of bitcoin for some time but in the long terms, it won't matter and bitcoin will decide its own future

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
BitCoin_VNCT

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

China and India are the two most populous countries in the world, so the news from these two countries is very strong
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

I thought we were already pass the point of debating if China matters.
The price going up with all the FUD from China, with all their exchanges closing down have shown that  the importance of China has vanished.

And now India? Seriously? India?
One of the poorest country on earth, with half of their population unable to afford a regular non segwit tx is going to affect the price?
Let's be honest about it, at list China had Bitmain and mining farms, India has nothing.

Just look at one small thing:  Number of bitcoin nodes in India 58.  Number of nodes in Lithuania 81.

I am highly in agreement with your point. India has little or no influence in Bitcoin price and cannot bleak the future of Bitcoins in anyway.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

The future of BTC cannot depend on China!

China's attitude towards BTC is very firm.

China's central bank has since started to study its own digital currency against the BTC!
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

I don't think China and India could affect the future of bitcoin. Because even these two countries did not support or accept bitcoin but still bitcoin will grow and survive. It may affect the market of cryptocurrencies but it can't stop the bitcoin. Bitcoin will stay strong and will survive with or without these two countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: