Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:41:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the future of bitcoin dependent on India and China?  (Read 564 times)
ngoduc164

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

Recent  utterances from India's finance minister seem to have stricken fear in the entire cryptocurrency world. Utterances and   
government decisions from these  countries seem to have massive effects on cryptocurrencies. What's the way forward for cryptos, especially  bitcoin without these countries.
I do not think so. China only makes the situation of electronic currencies deteriorate. Recently, the Chinese currency has failed despite the fact that the dong has been traded. So if China dominates will make the price of BTC fall deep.
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

Recent  utterances from India's finance minister seem to have stricken fear in the entire cryptocurrency world. Utterances and   
government decisions from these  countries seem to have massive effects on cryptocurrencies. What's the way forward for cryptos, especially  bitcoin without these countries.
Bitcoin was banned in India before, but then the economists of the country take back his words because he found out that the bitcoin’s economy has nothing to do with the economy of their country. The uniqueness of bitcoin were found and they were so amazed with its development. Currently, the only issue of India in bitcoin is the unstable value of it. They even warned their citizen on not to invest in bitcoin.

yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

I don't know where BTC's future is, but it's definitely not in China!

Many young people in India work in silicon valley, and India's technology is growing faster than China's.

I think India's digital encryption money is growing faster than China's!
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

No. Even without China or India, we still can mine and promote bitcoins on a large scale. We still have heavy hitters like in South East Asia like Japan, which openly takes in bitcoins and are technologically advanced enough to mine become an industry of bitcoin mining.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

India not involve nor they can destroy bitcoin, and Chinese government just ban the use of bitcoin. You're totally wrong they can't decide the future of bitcoins.  Believe me only we can make the future of bitcoin. Its future is in our hands. We contribute for bitcoin and only we're the reason of growth bitcoin. These countries are just against the cryptocurrencies but they can't harm them.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

India not involve nor they can destroy bitcoin, and Chinese government just ban the use of bitcoin. You're totally wrong they can't decide the future of bitcoins.  Believe me only we can make the future of bitcoin. Its future is in our hands. We contribute for bitcoin and only we're the reason of growth bitcoin. These countries are just against the cryptocurrencies but they can't harm them.

No single government can destroy bitcoins because despite the bans coming from China and the crackdown coming from India, Bitcoin is still standing despite whatever the media and banks throw at it, it is still standing and that means it indeed has a future.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

Not really sure about this but yeah I think it is affecting bitcoin in some way. The clampdown by China on crypto-coins is not an unexpected development. The country began moves to block trading back in September along with bans on cryptocurrency fundraising sites and ICOs.

Meanwhile, India's government warned this month it would not recognize cyber-cash as legal tender, and signaled an outright ban on the use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for illegal purposes and within the country's payment system.
AllOfArt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

Can somebody tell me if this is true?
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

To tell the truth, future of the whole world is dependent on India and China, so Bitcoin also. But even without these two counties Bitcoin will have a prosperous future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: