Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit merit oh merit  (Read 227 times)
kodokhitam007 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

Hello, I have a question for all of you

If someone make a good thread and that thread is usefull and informative for someone else, he/she will get merit sometimes will get a lot of merit..
So, how about a question thread like me now? as good as what questions to asked to get merit? Huh

maybe someone out there have a same question like me
So, please answer this question to make me and someone out there who's still confuse can more understand  Grin

Greetings of peace... Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
firmancarok

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

in my opinion of course if you ask about something obviously questioned by many people and very helpful maybe you will get merit. which obviously depends on how useful the question.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16609

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:49:34 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

Let me summarize your "contribution" to this forum so far:
Local boards that I can't read: 2 posts
Posting many links to Facebook and Twitter: 30 posts
Randomly dropping your telegram nickname: 1 post
Random question ("can I use in MacBook?" in a thread called "WinMiner"): 2 posts
This thread: 1 post
Total: 36 posts

So, how about a question thread like me now? as good as what questions to asked to get merit? Huh
So many people don't realize the Merit system is designed so that they don't reach a higher level anymore, to reduce the spam on the forum. You type broken English, it's not really clear what you're asking, but you post it anyway.

Instead of creating a new tread on the same subject that is covered in many other threads, you could have read them. But you didn't.

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:52:21 AM

So many people don't realize the Merit system is designed so that they don't reach a higher level anymore, to reduce the spam on the forum. You type broken English, it's not really clear what you're asking, but you post it anyway.

Instead of creating a new tread on the same subject that is covered in many other threads, you could have read them. But you didn't.

Your English is so bad too, revise yourself before criticizing somebody.

bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:10:18 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 01:48:43 AM by bluefirecorp_
Merited by Vod (2)

Your English is so bad too, revise yourself before criticizing somebody.

His grammar blowsis fine, but his point was made. I can barely understand your shitposts.

>Hello, I have a question for all of you

Entirely unneeded. Asking to ask makes me hate you more.

>If someone make a good thread

That's a mighty fucking big "if". What the fuck are you going to contribute? More twitter spam bullshit?

>and that thread is usefull and informative for someone else

Oh, just useless data that you think other people will find useful. Fuck that, you're posting useless shit constantly.

>he/she will get merit sometimes will get a lot of merit..

Of course people who actually contribute to the overall conversation and make clear points earn merit.

>So, how about a question thread like me now?

Yeah, gonna give you merit for being a fucking dumbass. That totally makes sense.

>as good as what questions to asked to get merit? Huh

Oh, so not are you only a dumbass for thinking that asking for information is meritable, but you're asking what to ask. Holy shit, can you not see how stupid that sort of logic is.

>maybe someone out there have a same question like me

Probably the other 3000x signature campaign spammers. Probably not any actual bitcointalk member.

>So, please answer this question to make me and someone out there who's still confuse can more understand  Grin

Fine. Start using actual English. Fuck off with begging for merit. Spend a few weeks reading about the technology behind bitcoin. Gain an actual understanding of how the process works. Answer technical questions to people asking them. Spend a few weeks thinking of a solution to the scaling problem. Contribute to serious discussion with a serious topic.

Hell, by then you'll probably have enough activity to be a legendary member judging by your current position. Honestly, you'll probably just feel insulted by this because it's not sugarcoated, but it's the truth.

>Greetings of peace... Wink

Nah, this isn't how english works. You don't end your message with a greeting. That's dumb as shit.

Just think if I ended this post:

Hello you fucking retard  Roll Eyes

lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

Let me summarize your "contribution" to this forum so far:
Local boards that I can't read: 2 posts
Posting many links to Facebook and Twitter: 30 posts
Randomly dropping your telegram nickname: 1 post
Random question ("can I use in MacBook?" in a thread called "WinMiner"): 2 posts
This thread: 1 post
Total: 36 posts

Totally agree. Someone who don't know about merit system and its relationship to ranking system, how it works, etc. should watch around the forum in following board, including Meta, Beginners & helps to get information we want. This question almost answered appropriately in other users. Hence, creating new ones is not a smart choice, which also makes the forum hard to follow with almost the same topics.
Unfortunately, in some cases if you don't pay attention, quoting ideas of someone else, you are under permanent bans due to inappropriate paraphrasing, or plagiarising.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:35:55 AM

Hello, I have a question for all of you

If someone make a good thread and that thread is usefull and informative for someone else, he/she will get merit sometimes will get a lot of merit..

maybe someone out there have a same question like me
So, please answer this question to make me and someone out there who's still confuse can more understand  Grin

Greetings of peace... Wink

I never understand the purpose of making a new thread for this question ?  This is nothing new in it. It has been explained many times that make good posts and you will get Merit automatically by the people BUT I DO THINK WITH EACH PASSING DAY PEOPLE CONSIDER IT A WASTE OF TIME GIVING MERIT and there should be something for the giver as well.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

BUT I DO THINK WITH EACH PASSING DAY PEOPLE CONSIDER IT A WASTE OF TIME GIVING MERIT and there should be something for the giver as well.

There is something for merit givers if you watch carefully. By giving merits to deserving posts, you are helping this forum grow. As the forum grows, it will get better advertisement deals and thus the members can also expect better rewards in signature campaigns.
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

Obviously it is not good to just to ask to give you merit. There is a lot of topics for new members about this. So it is strange to a create a new one

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀