Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Happen With Bitcoin? What is the Reason for this huge drop?  (Read 258 times)
Family2930 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

Today is the worst day for every cryptocurrency holders. Because The more than Gold Coin, Bitcoin price has dropped incredibly. But why this is happening from the beginning of 2018? What is the actual reason for this drop?
Share your opinions.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

I do not know the real reason why bitcoin prices drop this big. but I see a graph every year that every year the bitcoin price always comes back at the time of bitcoin prices in November of the previous year. perhaps this decrease is the cycle of bitcoin price movement. However, I think that the correction of the bitcoin price is now a virtue for the future of a digital asset such as bitcoin.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

While it isn’t clear why bitcoin’s price has dropped so quickly, it isn’t hugely surprising.

Bitcoin is widely considered to be a bubble, which could keep inflating until it completely collapses.

The sudden slump does, however, come amid a great deal of negative press.

This week, the US Securities and Exchange Commission reportedly suspended trading in The Crypto Company, a US based cryptocurrency consultancy, amid concerns over stock manipulation.

South Korean bitcoin exchange Youbit also announced its closure, after hackers stole 17 per cent of all assets.

The value of the notoriously volatile cryptocurrency has fluctuated unpredictably all year, with nobody truly knowing whether it is on the verge of rising even further or falling spectacularly.

Just 1,000 bitcoin holders are believed to own 40 per cent of the entire market, and it has been claimed that they can cause its value to plummet or soar at any point.

All throughout bitcoin’s spectacular recent rise, fears around it being a huge bubble that could burst at any moment have only grown.

It has been labelled a “huge scam”, a “dangerous speculative bubble” and compared to an infamous historical crash involving tulip bulbs.

JPMorgan chief executive Jamie Dimon recently described bitcoin investors as “stupid” and said he would fire any staff caught trading in it.

However, its rapid rise has, understandably, also made it irresistible to many.

Some have even speculated that it could creep towards the $1m mark. However, the overwhelming consensus is that its price will eventually crash.

Family2930 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:26:32 PM

While it isn’t clear why bitcoin’s price has dropped so quickly, it isn’t hugely surprising.

Bitcoin is widely considered to be a bubble, which could keep inflating until it completely collapses.

This week, the US Securities and Exchange Commission reportedly suspended trading in The Crypto Company, a US based cryptocurrency consultancy, amid concerns over stock manipulation.

South Korean bitcoin exchange Youbit also announced its closure, after hackers stole 17 per cent of all assets.

The value of the notoriously volatile cryptocurrency has fluctuated unpredictably all year, with nobody truly knowing whether it is on the verge of rising even further or falling spectacularly.

Just 1,000 bitcoin holders are believed to own 40 per cent of the entire market, and it has been claimed that they can cause its value to plummet or soar at any point.

All throughout bitcoin’s spectacular recent rise, fears around it being a huge bubble that could burst at any moment have only grown.

It has been labelled a “huge scam”, a “dangerous speculative bubble” and compared to an infamous historical crash involving tulip bulbs.

JPMorgan chief executive Jamie Dimon recently described bitcoin investors as “stupid” and said he would fire any staff caught trading in it.

Some have even speculated that it could creep towards the $1m mark. However, the overwhelming consensus is that its price will eventually crash.

OMG! Such a big bad news for us. I don't know when will be fix all things but i pray and hope that very soon everything will be ok. Bitcoin is our hope , it will be a hope . InshaAllah

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

Today is the worst day for every cryptocurrency holders. Because The more than Gold Coin, Bitcoin price has dropped incredibly. But why this is happening from the beginning of 2018? What is the actual reason for this drop?
Share your opinions.
Right now FUDs are being spread badly. Too much unexpected events are taking placing which are causing the price to fall freely. Governments trying to regulate crypto currencies and banning exchanges. Facebook now banning all advertisements related to crypto currencies and ICOs. And lets not forget about the issue the main cause which is driving the price of bitcoin to the bottom - Tether being accused of being a scam!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

There is a conspiracy people are talking about watching the activity on markets and when the price was starting to go up someone is selling small amounts always to keep the market from ticking upwards, lots of small trades of sellling to reduce the uptick look it up

Antonas1

Activity: 772
Merit: 293

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:44:46 AM

I have seen so many threads like this, ask about why bitcoins drop, when bitcoin rise again, what are you gonna do on this moment, and more similar questions.

I just wanna told them :
- It's a correction, yeah, big correction.
- It's the best time to buy (if you want to).
- You don't believe me, then sell your bitcoins now.

And one thing : Read some news.
uinu

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:27:48 AM

The news is simply terrible for us, fearing the government is having bad news about bitcoin all the time.
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:39:14 AM

The price is dropping because of manipulation.I have seen on bitstamp bots working to drop the price, when the market ticks up on peoples purchases there is a bot that sell small amount like .0012 coins this keeps the price from moving up and stops the uptick as they call it, it keeps the price from growing, we just have to wait for the mafia or whales to stop blocking the price, when they are ready I guess
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

I think one of the reason is that bitcoin is being banned in each country because I think the government is now in panic mode since they don't know how to control bitcoin. Also, I heard about some whales which I'm still not sure. but those whales something is trying to manipulate the bitcoin industry. I guess bitcoin being popular has advantages and disadvantages.
mohammedfaiz143

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

Indian Government has issued an outright ban on crypto currencies a few days ago.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:51:50 AM

The SE Asian countries have gone back to fiat.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

I read on CNBC that The drop came after comments from India's minister of finance, Arun Jaitley, that raised concerns about increased regulation on cryptocurrencies in the country. Not sure though.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

The price is dropping because of manipulation.I have seen on bitstamp bots working to drop the price, when the market ticks up on peoples purchases there is a bot that sell small amount like .0012 coins this keeps the price from moving up and stops the uptick as they call it, it keeps the price from growing, we just have to wait for the mafia or whales to stop blocking the price, when they are ready I guess

That's what Mt. Gox used to do to manipulate the price. Bots are constantly selling low amounts to produce red candles on the chart and trigger other bots to make their move.
I wouldn't worry too much about the price. Those of you who bought Bitcoin because they wanted to have a deflationary currency that can't get stolen by the government have what they wanted and will hold. Those who bought just to make a quick profit and sell soon got fucked Tongue
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:56:05 AM

I do not know the real reason why bitcoin prices drop this big. but I see a graph every year that every year the bitcoin price always comes back at the time of bitcoin prices in November of the previous year. perhaps this decrease is the cycle of bitcoin price movement. However, I think that the correction of the bitcoin price is now a virtue for the future of a digital asset such as bitcoin.

The real reason bitcoin prices deacresed in earlier this year is the number of investors who sell their bitcoins (they use panic sell) because of government decisions and some companies that do not accept bitcoin. The latest news circulating in various media is government of India bans bitcoin, and then facebook prohibits promoting everything about the world of crypto or ICO. I feel this is why bitcoin price deacresed.
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:56:26 AM

I think these declines may be affected by the news released by the government. Too many unfavorable news is directed at bitcoin, causing many people who hold bitcoin to panic, so they are selling bitcoin, and for the time being there are not many people Dare to buy directly, because too many people are watching.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:56:42 AM

Share your opinions.

It's not the "worst day"!!!

We're merely at the point where we were in November, about 8 weeks ago. December was weird and unusual, it went up too fast and and we're merely back where we were, following the channel upwards.

It's not a tragedy, apart from those few souls who bought in December, who number less than 1% of bitcoin holders.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:00:47 AM

These type of drops happens yearly. People are cashing out to realize their profit. Bitcoin has not gone down more than it was on the same day last year. This happens yearly. You need to understand crypto psychology.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

Share your opinions.

For me i called this event as the ultimate correction due to the huge bitcoin value decreases which include altcoins too. This is an ultimate one because this is will going to be part of the crypto currencies history which is the most brutal that it can make some coins to disappear in the market specially if their coins owners are did nothing to protect their coins.
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

I think some whales are cleaning up some worthless Altcoin. The price of bitcoin drops. Many cryptocurrencies go down. Some Altcoin with no technical and potential will disappear directly because of this drop, which is more beneficial to the market vitality. My guess.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: