Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What CRASH? There's a huge sale!  (Read 579 times)
1kings

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:04:39 AM

If you have the spare fund, buy .
You can sell holdings(if you've already made profits) and re-enter at a cheaper rate.
Whatever you do, don't panic.
COINISM0001

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

My eyes goes big whenever there's a blood bath in my portfolio wishing I have more funds to buy these coins on sale which happens only a few times in a year! Those who have buying power should really take this opportunity to top up their funds and buy these coins as many as possible they can afford.
King Koopa

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:12:11 AM

I always stash some Bitcoins and Ethereums for these bloody sale days.  The best trading strategies for these red days is to either buy more or HODL your coins.  If you didn't sell when the days were green, there is no reason to consider selling when it's red.  

Huh??

But if everything is down, then the price relative to BTC remains the same, so no bargain there!

Right? I'm still trying to understand this "best trading strategies"...
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:13:34 AM

I love your attitude! And I completely agree with it. Though I wish I had some fiat to buy all of TOP10 coins...

CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:23:35 AM

Oh my friend, my bags got serious weight added today I'm sure you did same thing. 2 Projects i really $ cost averaged into are DRAGONCHAIN and DEEP ONION, big time sleepers both of them..

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
Kryptogeek

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:32:32 AM

This is the result of regulations and BTC drop. I am sure that the market will recover quickly.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:39:17 AM

Fugget about it, I already loaded up my bags last week thinking that was the sale! I ain't got no mo money for these cheaper coins otherwise I would stack my bags harder!! Cry

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
2stout

Activity: 2408
Merit: 595

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:41:00 AM

OP couldn't have been said or stated any better or clearer, straight truth.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:11:49 AM

Man this will be the best opportunity to buy decent coins out there while its cheap and affordable. I can hold much more of this i will grab the opportunity while its open
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

Huge discounts on all coins right now.. Perfect time to accumulate more and load up your portfolio. The market will recover soon enough you will not even remember how low we are now. Smiley Patience!
MorrisonTon

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:23:10 AM

Yeah, the problem is coins seem to be on a neverending "sale."  Miss the last one to fill your bags?  Don't worry.  There will be one in a couple of weeks.  And a couple of weeks after that.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:23:36 AM

I think this is the right time to accumulate top 20 coins in the coinmarketcap especially ETHereum ,  NEO and Cardano (ADA). Because the prices are cheap or on sale you can accumulate plenty of coins in small amount of money.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

To buy cheap coins you need either to have sold high or to have some FIAT funds anyway you can take money from. You cannot really buy cheap coins when you are 100% in the market Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:43:48 AM

That's why always think when there is a massive sell-off as a black Friday for altcoins. I always buying coins when the market taking a deep dip and most of them are led me to a profitable trade. I always remembered a simple quote about trading, "Buy when everyone selling, and sell when everyone buying".
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:50:32 AM

Buy when everyone's panic!
This thought should be always ponder in our mind and to ease all negative thoughts in being red of the market. Taking the other side of the picture will helps us to be less pessimistic and see things differently. So instead of mocking around why don't you look at the top 20 in coinmarketcap and see what will caught your eye, but for me I'll go with coins under $1 and just hold.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
iwishicouldfly

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:54:30 AM

15k bitcoin = All coins are on sale buy the dip!
12k bitcoin = We're over the worst, we won't see prices this low again
11k bitcoin = We're about to see a recovery soon, HODL
10k bitcoin = we're at the bottom, 10k has lots of support.
8,500 (today) = What CRASH?  There's a huge sale!

Yeah, no thanks.  Enjoy your overpriced coins.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:55:03 AM

What crash? There's a huge sale going on Cheesy

Who's filling bags with cheap coins? Cheesy

Well, i do a lot of shopping recently due to big day sale. I dont understand why people are always negative when there is a major dip happening in the market, well for me im always postive that it will be only short term thus i buy alot of tokens to get short term profit ez ez profit with this kind of sale bruh
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:09:00 AM

Perfect time honestly, I was just looking at the market, I saw the market falling so hard I panicked a bit. Now i feel a lot more calm!  Grin Grin

Everyone is being a bit too paranoid about this temporary dip. I wouldn't even call this a correction since mainstream adoption hasn't started yet. The reality is that if you compared BTC and Altcoins just a few months ago in October to today.. they have boomed heavily. Temporary dips are normal, no market anywhere can have a continuous uptrend. Always, always in trading history it's the short term speculators that lose out, not the long term holders.

kit1971

Activity: 27
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:10:52 AM

I just wish I had more money...

My thoughts entirely. I would be shopping something crazy if i had the spare cash.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

Oh you can said that's until the coin dropped more and more, it's like 2014 all over again. Better get ready folks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: