Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:54:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for BTC price crash found!  (Read 946 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

http://strategiccoin.com/maduro-takes-credit-bitcoin-offering/

"Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro took credit for the recent bitcoin price decline, arguing that the impending launch
of Venezuela’s state-sponsored petro cryptocurrency has reduced demand for decentralized cryptocurrencies."

Now that we know the cause, what should we do? Convert BTC to Petro?

Stop panicking. Every year I see a significant drop in prices before the new year and a little after the new year, but then the price stabilizes and growth begins again

Agree! Many people are not considering this because they are bothering about the prices and everytime they want to see Bitcoin at a high value but they need to understand it is not possible in the market to give profits in trading.
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

That's not enough good reason for the crash in price, the market is due for correction...simple!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

That is a joke I think, I have not seen anyone in the space that said he or she is going to invest in the Venezuela ICO, so many reasons makes the price of BTC to rise and I believe alot of people would have learnt from this never to be a sheep used for the sacrifice again.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:06:50 AM

"Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro took credit for the recent bitcoin price decline, arguing that the impending launch
of Venezuela’s state-sponsored petro cryptocurrency has reduced demand for decentralized cryptocurrencies."

i find it hard to believe but its a good reason but unfortunately petro is also a cryptocurrency...had it been fiat it would have made alot of sense in the sense that the fiat would have backed bitcoin as a way to preserve its value, but demand for a centralized currency rising over decentralized cryptocurrencies...I dont believe this. Roll Eyes
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

there are too many reasons for the BTC falling down now, Google and Facebook ban crypto advitising, South Korea ban BTC,.... but you should consider carefully. Most of them are fake news.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
MalakEnay

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:37:55 PM

President Maduro does not seem to have the level of knowledge sufficient to issue a qualified opinion regarding the complex field of technology and finance. Of course, at this moment his only concern is to try to attract unsuspecting investors to help him finance his populist measures of government, and I am skeptical about the credibility that this shitcoin called "Petro" deserves.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:31:01 AM

The possibility is so because I know now we have to know the cause, and for the Venezuelan president who has reduced the cryptocurrency demand I think it is not, because with the occurrence of accidents the price of BTC is due to the government that now enters the world of cryptocurrency,

Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

I think that's not only the main cause, we have heard aa lot of news about BTC being ban and decline to other countries plus other government are introducing thier own coin i think all of that has made an impact as to why,  BTC is going down. 
Branko (OP)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

It seems BTC is finally somewhat recovered from Venezuelan attack  Grin
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

This is certainly not the cause of the collapse of the cryptocurrency price. There is no reason for the bitcoin price collapse. The only thing is that the market is underfunded. The whales are not currently in the cryptocurrency market, which leads to insufficient market funds.
Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:41:49 AM

So many attempts were made to dump Bitcoin but it has great resistance power.
Nothing can stop Bitcoin and the crypto!
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

I don't ever think that this oil-backed cryptocurrency by Venezuela called Petro crypto can ever replace bitcoin in the long run. For some reasons, it may be the cause of bitcoin's market price fluctuation but i don't really think that petro is a threat to bitcoin because even though they're the same crypto but they do have different usage.

serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

that's not a very strong reason because bitcoin is down, I think bitcoin is a regular correction. soon maybe bitcoin will recover its price
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

Cryptocurrencies created by the government will never be a success and therefore never sell your Bitcoins to buy Petro. Cryptocurrency cannot belong to the state.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

that's not a very strong reason because bitcoin is down, I think bitcoin is a regular correction. soon maybe bitcoin will recover its price
It is not a regular correction every year some price fluctuation is comes in the but we know the reason for price variation. This year lot of opposing was occur in the market so totally unpredictable in crypto market. So crashes are happen in anytime on this year and this will going to moon also happen in anytime.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

As far as I know, the Korea Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) has confirmed the ban on uncontrolled transaction accounts. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it had received a court order to freeze the assets of an ICO deal with $ 600 million raised. These are the reasons why the entire cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply over time. In addition, the Asian investors to sell copper coins to prepare for the Lunar New Year is also a cause for market decline.

You're saying it right. Your version has a lot of truth. I'm sure. China and America have been very hard hit by the crypto market, regulators have started to control the ICO and the influx of new investors has declined significantly. This is the main reason for the fall of the market and bearish trend
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

As far as I know, the Korea Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) has confirmed the ban on uncontrolled transaction accounts. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said it had received a court order to freeze the assets of an ICO deal with $ 600 million raised. These are the reasons why the entire cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply over time. In addition, the Asian investors to sell copper coins to prepare for the Lunar New Year is also a cause for market decline.

You're saying it right. Your version has a lot of truth. I'm sure. China and America have been very hard hit by the crypto market, regulators have started to control the ICO and the influx of new investors has declined significantly. This is the main reason for the fall of the market and bearish trend
Of course, if there is a total control of all ico companies, then this undoubtedly should reduce the overall amount of fraud in this business. This is certainly a positive moment of the current situation, but how long will such an execution affect the entire crypto currency market?

HELLO EVERYONE.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

I personally think its impossible to absolutely decide what the reason for any market moves are, as generally, fundamentals don't matter too much in such speculative markets. In times like this when everything is bleeding, its smart to consider a future plan. IMO investing in promising icos is one of the smartest things you can do and i have a few that you might enjoy knowing about.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
awakdroe

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

this is a very good joke, I am not sure what has been preached.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

So he's shorting the Bitcoin with his Petro. But I still don't believe in government crypto coins.

Any reliable source of this?
maduro's desperation results to this

I think the president has leave no option but to follow this as all he wanted is to save venezuela.

But he cant be completely successful on this as bitcoin will still stands against petro.lets hope maduro will do the right action after this time
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: