Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Valentine's Day affect BTC?  (Read 1272 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:02:08 AM
Merited by jacktheking (2)

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BTC and how?❤❤❤

I think yes, Valentine’s Day will affect Bitcoin. Because Before Valentine’s day, Some people are trying to cashout and sell some of their Bitcoins. And the demand is getting low. Like Chinese new year, Bitcoin has been decreases because China has a lot of Bitcoin users and earners. These Chinese sold some of their BTC in order for them to have money during the celebration. And for valentines day, Boys will buy some chocolates and other things for their Loveones.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:29:13 AM

I've to agree with those with say yes here. Any world wide events (be it Valentine's Day or the upcoming Lunar New Year) will definitely affect Bitcoin.

I remember making a topic a in 2016 (or probably just a year) back asking if Lunar New Year will affect Bitcoin or not. Many people replied with negative remarks (Bitcoin price will drop) but it actually turned out to be the opposite*. (maybe @marcuslong is referring to 2017 Lunar New Year - which I don't remember the market).

*I'm not a professional trader and I do not know if it was because of Lunar New Year or some other events that happened during that period.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

Well, the valentines day is one of the most expensive occation in for the couple actually also to the student who are  having a partner. This can be affect of bitcoin because, a lot of investor is having a partner , so that many investor will cashout thier balance on thier wallet and the price of bitcoin will dump again.. I hope , who have a partner i want to suggest that dont withdraw all your money on your wallet you can do unmaterial thing to celebrate this valentines day..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:54:17 AM

In fact, I think there is a better way is to send girlfriends bitcoin on Valentine's Day, Christmas and other festivals, so as not to affect the price of bitcoin, but it may also be your girlfriend can not accept the virtual currency as a gift.
uinu

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:06:01 AM

I think Valentine's Day affects bitcoin to a great extent because Valentine's Day needs to buy gifts, you need money to buy gifts, bitcoin needs to be sold, and Bitcoin markets fluctuate.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:11:53 AM

Haha, what an interested topic here!
i think the valentine days not affect much for bitcoin value.
if they buy gifts for valentine in BTC, let see how much they use it.
If they use much bitcoin to spend in valentine, then surely will increase, the bitcoin price
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:14:56 AM

We just don't know because if we look back bitcoin's graph last Valentine's Day, the graph shows a normal and steady bitcoin price. But i am not saying that what happened last year's VD will repeat this year for bitcoin may rise or it may fall deeper.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Genamant

Activity: 730

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:21:36 AM

I dont think Valentines day will affect the market and btc price. However, Chinese New year is only a few days away from Valentines day, and Chinese people take Chinese new year really seriously. Means mostly go on vacations and probably won't be trading much in those days, and that means probably taking out cash for such occassions. So let's see how this goes in the next few days.

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:21:40 AM

Valentine's day is the most important occasions in our lif in a human world that's why I think  its will give highest effect in the market place of bitcoin because as a human we need money so that we need to converted our bitcoin to piat money.

Even through not all bitcoin user has a girlfriend or boyfriend and has a date in the Valentine `s but most of us have a date in February 14, so we need to cash out our bitcoin and that the reason of rising of bitcoin price.

haocoin

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

I do not think Valentine's Day will affect bitcoin. If it's me, I will not sell bitcoins that give me extra income. It's foolish to sell bitcoin for Valentine's Day. Valentine's gift can be It is your own production, focus on the mind, your girlfriend will understand you.
hacking13

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:23:49 AM

Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy very funny! i dont think it will anyway affect but we cant be too sure anything can happen on Feb. 14th but might not be as a result of the Valentine celebration
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:37:20 AM

It was possible. The BTC value are going down every time there's a Holiday, Celebration, or any Season around the world. Plus spreading of FUD on social media.

And this coming season, which other's called Holiday for lover's, many are withdrawing their crypto currencies to purchase something special for their love one.

Beside this season symbolize red color, and crypto currencies are wanted to participate on it.  Cheesy

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
adsadsx

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

valentine's can only affect if bitcoin holder sell their coin to buy gift for girl friends.if more and more bitcoin sell due to valentine's day,the price will change certainly.But this chance is really really low.
Some big celebrations like Christmas and new year can affect bitcoin prices, but if valentines day I think less influential. As you say, it could happen if most bitcoin owners sell it to buy gifts. But, this is not as big as other celebrations, not everyone celebrates.

I think it should not affect bitcoin. People who have bitcoin do not necessarily have a girlfriend, and girlfriends do not necessarily want to have Valentine's Day. As long as the heart, every day is Valentine's Day.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:48:29 AM

LoL!!.... its pretty funny that bitcoin willl involve the month of love.Remember bitcoin not involve any holiday even a government.But maybe last christmass bitcoin was huge pump when its coming so closely to chirstmas day.if that will be happen pumping in the day of the love febuary 14... thats will be good...
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:51:44 AM

It's funny i do not think valentine day affect BTC. For what they are buying bitcoin for valentine. Do they replace chocolate into bitcoin as a gift?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Cholidm

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:53:43 AM

the possibility can happen because now there is a change of trend in giving gifts to the lover or his partner is no longer using conventional goods or money has many who switched gifts to his partner with bitcoin as in the marriage of my neighbors dad using bitcoin as a gift, with the number of bitcoin users in this world increasingly many also use it as a very impressive gift and make our partner happy so very likely valentine day effect on the movement of bitcoin

lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

Many think that if bitcoin this week touched on the price of 10k dollars then we will see, bitcoin will touch 8k dollars and possibly all the coins keep going down, if you feel seeing this moment is very good for you to sell, then you can take a very decision good...
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:55:49 AM

I think Valentin's day doesn't effect btc price. but hopefully bitcoin back otherwise I am really hurt.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jamesmitsui

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

probably not, BTC will run as usual.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

I think it's a funny question, because not everybody or country is celebrating it .. I just hope bitcoin goes up again because it will make everybody feel happy and can buy whatever it wants and it does not mean it's influential because valentine's day .. Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: