Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:22:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Valentine's Day affect BTC?  (Read 1272 times)
nianshaoqingkuang

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:31:38 AM

I think there will be no impact, because the proportion of girls using digital currency should be small, not enough for the mall to hold bitcoin activities, the vast majority of bitcoin investors are male, from the gender ratio of the forum users can figure it out
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

No reason valentines will affect BTC price. The question is more like spam. Are you even on your right mind asking this?

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:40:49 AM

This is not cryptocurrency fest. It can only down price, if peoples cashout their btc for buying presents

ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:53:08 AM

Bitcoins and valentines day has no connection.Valentines day is celebrated by everyone and not just women .It is a fact that women also involved in bitcoins these days as i have female friends who are involved in bitcoins from years they are great investors of btc and has got great fortune out of their investment when the price hit 20K it was like a jackpot for my female friends .In this forum all use nick name and their personal identity is not known so nobody can predict whether the percentage of women can even be higher than men in this forum.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BTC and how?❤❤❤
Theres a lot of men using this bitcoin than girls so i think some boys will going to withdraw their bitcoin for their some love Smiley they need money lol but dont worry some boys now are bitcoin is life than gf is life .  Grin

wolf one

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:58:53 AM

Maybe Valentine's Day has an impact on Bitcoin, but that does not mean it will have a huge impact on Bitcoin, not all of them will have Valentine's Day, and not everyone will have bitcoin to buy gifts for their girlfriend, and I now Just want to see the bitcoin price pick up, Valentine's Day can not be a factor that affects bitcoin's price.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

It's a funny thing. How come that valentines day will affect the btc? like hello, valentines doesn't play a big role in our society, its just a celebration of love. And its very impossible to have connection with the btc.

Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:07:14 AM

I dont think Valentines Day would affect bitcoins but if it does it would only be minimal. Unlike christmas season were holders need to cash out some of their bitcoins because it is the time for giving and spending, Valentines Day is only a single day of celebration and i believe we need not spend so much on this.
gracedungso

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

I cant see any connections between BTC and Valentines day.. You can do dating or celebrating valentines day before or after you do bitcoin..time management is the key..lol..
Inn0vative1
Copper Member

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:11:14 AM

Of course, Valentine's day affects the price of Bitcoin... Everything affects the price of Bitcoin. Price is probably down now because people are buying gifts. AFter Valentine's day easter will be around the corner so people will be buying easter eggs and bunnies. Hard to say which direction the price of Bitcoin will go then, But I do know that the price will be affected in one way or another.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

Why would a day like valentines day ever affect the price at all? That makes no sense.

Do you think Ripple will crash on St. Patricks day? Will Cardano moon on Chinese new year? Oh yeah bud, 100% for sure.

I did tons of research, and all signs point to yes. This isn't just a feeling it's confirmed right here:

Cryptomoom1007

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:16:36 AM

There is no connection between the two events in comparison
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:16:47 AM

Firstly the questions sounds silly to me, but then I think it probably not really. My guess is no. I dont think people need to take a huge amount of profit to buy presents for their boy/girlfriends. But it would be interesting to observe if it really going to happen.
I also think that way since valentines day  does not give a person money unlike christmas because this season workers recieve their bonuses.

minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

Not that I can think of. But, maybe current dip is due to Valentine's day coming in 2 weeks. Cheesy
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:31:47 AM

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BatC and how?❤❤❤
Probably not. There is not that many girls that use Cryptocurrency, and not a lot of people that have Bitcoin have Girlfriends.

You should not generalize this. A lot of girls where I live know bitcoin and even have expressed some ideas to invest in a mining PC , life is becoming more and more difficult nowadays and every little bit of extra money helps be it cash or bitcoin. The media are warning everyday against bitcoin here but this have had an opposite effect, instead of running away because the media thinks bitcoin is a ponzi scheme more and more people are starting to buy , trade or build mining computers. Interest is in the highest level here. I am US citizen , living far away now and I am jealous of how this small country loves bitcoin so much. Many bitcoin holders here have girlfriends or fiances, and many are even married so your generalization is not correct. I am not going to tell which country this is as security is top concern in the bitcoin ecosystem.

Yes I agree with you even me as a girl has started already building up mining computers and I dont think this will affect the price of bitcoin just because of Valentines day. Not all are in a relationships are going to spend a luxurious and extravagant celebration for valentines rather they will choose to have a simple date atleast on this particular day they are happy together. Just my opinion.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:39:32 AM

I really think that events or holidays does have an impact towards Bitcoin growth. With Valentine's coming up, couples are busy with deciding how to surprise one another or how to give a perfect date for their special ones. This type of an event does require celebration in some circumstance to which depositing of Bitcoin may be needed. Maybe a lot does source out from Bitcoin or maybe they don't. Nonetheless, I wish everyone a happy valentine's and may the odds be in our favor both in love and in Bitcoin.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:50:18 AM

I really think that events or holidays does have an impact towards Bitcoin growth. With Valentine's coming up, couples are busy with deciding how to surprise one another or how to give a perfect date for their special ones. This type of an event does require celebration in some circumstance to which depositing of Bitcoin may be needed. Maybe a lot does source out from Bitcoin or maybe they don't. Nonetheless, I wish everyone a happy valentine's and may the odds be in our favor both in love and in Bitcoin.
I agree,  that every minor and major evenrs have impact towards the rise and fall of bitcoin. Even if Valentines isnt celebrated in one country or another.  Some still celebrates it, so every couple or an individual who is inlove, kids who loves their mother,  will still buy gifts, chocolates,  and they would plan surprises to celebrate another year of Valentines. With the event of bitcoin going down,  i think Valentines day would help it rise again.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BatC and how?❤❤❤
Probably not. There is not that many girls that use Cryptocurrency, and not a lot of people that have Bitcoin have Girlfriends.

If bitcoin hits $1 million in the future, those people who still held on to them will have lots of girlfriends. Or bitcoin could hit $500k and you can buy that lambo and then get a girlfriend.  

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:59:18 AM

not a lot of people that have Bitcoin have Girlfriends.

Ouch.  Wink

Funny. You guys made my day...as the market is getting redder and redder every minutes maybe a little laugh will help a lot. I am sure that many people who are into Bitcoin would be filing a big protest for such a kind of an statement (just kidding!). Does it mean that Bitcoin can make a person unattractive or maybe because they don't have time for their girlfriends anymore as they are more focused on the market with its well-known roller-coaster rides? Now...thanks for making me smile.
LegGekkouga

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:00:27 AM

In a way, yes. Because many people will withdraw or claim some of their money so that they can buy stuff or treat someone for Valentine's day and by that I feel that we will experience a very small decline on bitcoin value.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: