Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Valentine's Day affect BTC?  (Read 1272 times)
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

If you're in a girl then if they are affected by valentines they can turn bitcoin on after they have valentines. they say they want a way if they do not have a reason.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

yes, I think Valentine's Day will be able to taste bitcoin if bitcoin holders exchange their coins by buying gifts, chocolates and other gifts for girlfriend / beloved ones, and if more bitcoin sales are done for Valentine's Day will certainly have an impact on market prices a small possibility if this really happens.

I don’t think Valentine’s Day will affect the value of bitcoin on the 14th day of February or this month. What’s the relevance of heart’s month to the value of btc? You will predict the value of bitcoins for the following days, months, or years by yourself. Any day or month may change the value of bitcoin.

Agreed, Lmao that shit won't affect the price of bitcoin on the market not even a single cents will be affected by that holiday event on february. People nowadays don't like chocolates or roses or any kind of shits for gift, they want money and money and lots of money. Cool And bitcoin's price is going down and dipping and those strong hodlers will not sell their precious bitcoin hodlings at this price rate.  Grin
Francissco12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

Probably yes, because we created it or there are no stores of chocolates, flowers, accessories, cakes, that accept absolute payments with bitcoin, for that reason it is very safe that again during the February 14 it will suffer a decrease of values again. But do not be alarmed, it is normal that during the first quarter of each year the bitcoin tends to have these casualties, and more taking into account the whole situation at a legal level. But, it is certain that when these months pass again it will increase its value again.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

I think maybe, because many people are will need a noney for the special day or part of lovelife so I think it can be affected to the bitcoin value. Valentines Day is very moment for 2 person that we love each other so we need a money for the celebration that will happen in event day.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BTC and how?❤❤❤
Oh my!!! What with Valentines day? Valentines day will never be a part of the market so why it affects btc? Well of course its not buddy think of it carefully.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

A market pump? that's not enough reason of pumping up of bitcoin not all holidays season are may affect on bitcoin price, I'm sure not all bitcoin holders just sold their coins just for a date.lol
Maybe there are some who sell their bitcoin but not totally effect on bitcoin pricing, but that's i hope to happen that with in this month bitcoin will recover of being dump on the marketscap. Not a bloody market for this day of heart, it's too early to bouncing back i know but who knows we all don't know the price movement of crypto's.

Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

I think there is a chance, a little chance that bitcoin will increase because celebrations like valentines is a day that everyone is waiting so that they will celebrate it by selling their bitcoin and use that money to buy some things or foods to celebrate it. If everyone start to sell their bitcoin then there is a chance that bitcoin will pump up.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

Bitcoin community growing so fast. Many are interested and become inloved with bitcoin. Many people will going to buy bitcoin than flowers. I guess bitcoin price will go up and up again.  Keep being inloved. Thankyou bitcoin.
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

Valentines do not affect the decrease or increase of bitcoin because cryptocurrency is not covered by any kind of holidays, it depends on investors or bitcoin buyers so the bitcoin is dynamic in motion

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

Bitcoin community growing so fast. Many are interested and become inloved with bitcoin. Many people will going to buy bitcoin than flowers. I guess bitcoin price will go up and up again.  Keep being inloved. Thankyou bitcoin.
Yes, I do not think flowers will be more attractive than bitcoin. Valentine's Day can be done every year, but bitcoin can not be bought anytime soon. Even if you sell bitcoin at this moment to buy Valentine's Day gifts, It may not be a good idea to buy bitcoins back at a higher price in the future.
Icaraswipeout

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

Might worth asking the question for all major events of the year.

What about Super Bowl ? or Champion's league finale ?
sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

ahah that kind of question! will my grandmother's birthday affect the course of bitcoin?
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

of course not lol

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

Of course it will not. This could be either in the case when your girl is fond of crypto currency, or you decided to sell some kind of coin to arrange a holiday and present a gift. But usually St. Valentine's Day is not such a large-scale and costly holiday, so it does not affect the price of bitcoin.

jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

I think valentine day does not really affect the price of BTC.
because February 14 is not a big international day.
rising and declining prices are mostly influenced by people interested in buying BTC.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

I do not think it's very influential because in Valentine's Day it's Valentine's Day is not a big day that makes people withdraw their funds in large numbers. this will have no effect
Simon pasco

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

The women of the whales must cost a lot of money, so they are forced to withdraw a lot of cash, everything is logical: D
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

This makes me smile Cheesy. I think no even valentines i'll work just to earn btc xD
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

I don’t think valentine day 14 Feb will have an impact on Bitcoin price. In fact, different countries celebrate valentine day in different dates.

Unless all the crypto millionaires with 10 Wife and girlfriends cash out and buy a Lambo for each.  Grin
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

Selling  bitcoin many people at same time can cause for price drop.In that day also  increase sales of bitcoin.this also can effect to price drop. But I don't think Valentine day is not a important day for sell bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: