Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Valentine's Day affect BTC?  (Read 1272 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BTC and how?❤❤❤
In my opinion valentines day cannot affect bitcoins price because not all people will celebrate in this occasion compared to those previous months that most people celebrate the spirit of christmas and really prepared something for their loveones.I dont think bitcoiners will give some time in this occasion most especially married ones because for me i choose to celebrate just an hour and do cryptobusiness afterwards.

Lago_V

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

Haha:) That's funny. I don't think Valentine's will affect Bitcoin. It would be great of course. But I don't think too many people would withdraw their Bitcoins to buy something to their beloved ones.
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

i dont think celebration of valentine's day affect the BTC.sell BTC  and get gift for girlfriend its not make any sense i think so.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

In my opinion valentines day cannot affect bitcoins price because not all people will celebrate in this occasion compared to those previous months that most people celebrate the spirit of christmas and really prepared something for their loveones.I dont think bitcoiners will give some time in this occasion most especially married ones because for me i choose to celebrate just an hour and do cryptobusiness afterwards.

Yes, I agree on you, and also it cannot affect bitcoin because not all people are part of bitcoin and not all people wanted to celebrate Valentines in that very expensive way. Everyone I guess just give something to their love ones not just expensive gift because they just wanted to feel the love of their life that they love them so much. I guess, I will just celebrate valentines day for just 3 hours eating outside with my family and my boyfriend. Being with them it is already okay. I guess half of us, also thinking just like this too. So, in conclusion, Valentines Day will not affect Bitcoin. I guess it affect Btc in a good way. I guess next month it will be more and more higher.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

I do not think so, I am not sure, that crypto is the romantic gift for valentines day  Grin Grin Grin

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

Are you serous? Do you think that any holiday can affect the price? no bitcoin is more global thing. But if it is just for fun, than ok  Grin Grin Grin
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

Seriously?! What will be the connection of Valentines day in crypto currenxy? How come people think this way? Cryptocurrencies would not matter if there is this kind of celebration and besides I dont think so that a certain man would give bitcoin as a gift to his girlfriend or wife during that day. Maybe if both of them are into crypto but in our country there is no such thing.

Angela567

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

I think Valentine's Day will affect bitcoin, because Valentine's Day need to buy gifts, you need cash, so there should be a lot of people think about selling bitcoins during Valentine's Day, and then get money for Valentine's Day.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

Not all people uses bitcoin so I think that valentines day would not really affect bitcoin that much. Even if bitcoin is already known by many people,still many are still not using it and still think of it as a regular cryptocurrency. There are just few shops that accept bitcoin and the probability of finding a shop which is operating for valentines day will be very low.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

Not at all, i think valentine's day will not affect bitcoin because of some reason that not all girl use crypto, but most guys know about crypto and they need money for buying gifts to there someone. haha. I think many people will sell bitcoin because it's valentines day.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

For me it will not affect the Bitcoin, there so may events happen in the past  years and some of them never affects the bitcoin, and if it affects the Bitcoin then maybe there is an important happened. This currency will still go on.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

Hi,

I would say that it won't.. Because indeed some real-life events affect bitcoin prices but generally speaking this is because they affect your everyday life.

Prices go up before Christmas because it is the end of the year, the period of bonus given by firms and people are buyng many things (amongst which, bitcoin, why not). Holidays (especially July, August) are affecting prices because in the middle of the year, people are budgeting... and tend to realize that actually, they need money. So they sell bitcoin and prices go down...

See, these are trends that can be observed and that are logical. Regarding Valentine's day, though, it is merely about buyng chocolate boxes. Wink

todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

I think that holidays or celebrations do not affect Bitcoin, but it also makes it possible for investors who have girlfriends to not track Bitcoins in a day, which does not change Bitcoin much. And other Crypto coins, Bitcoin continues to fluctuate but is unlikely to recover or fall further in the coming days.

lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

I do not think so. Nothing to do with valentine with bitcoin. That's too far, because bitcoin is a digital currency whereas valentine is a matter of romance. There may be some people who use bitcoin for their partners. But if the person does not have a partner how? ha ha
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

I do not think so. Nothing to do with valentine with bitcoin. That's too far, because bitcoin is a digital currency whereas valentine is a matter of romance. There may be some people who use bitcoin for their partners. But if the person does not have a partner how? ha ha
This market dump not because of this upcoming valentines's day. It does not affect the btc market that price has fallen so dip. There are so many reasons that affect btc price.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

I think there is no affect for Valentine's day. This is not connecting. Because lot of people not depend in bitcoin for dating. And Valentine's Day is for the lovers not for profitable. And also many of the Bitcoin holder have a girlfriend/boyfriend Cheesy
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

I do not think Valentine's Day will have a big impact on bitcoin prices, because all I've seen is news of bitcoin banned in some countries that has an effect on bitcoin on the issue of rising bitcoin prices.
Yes, valentine day will not bring any impact on bitcoin price, but I hope that valentine day there will be a big country that legalize bitcoin like Germany, France, Russia, Brazil or China.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

I do not think Valentine's Day will affect Bitcoin much.

Not everyone uses Bitcoin so there are still many who have not used it and still regard it as a normal crypto.

Most people celebrate the spirit of Christmas and really prepare something for their love, because indeed some real life events affect the price of Bitcoin but in general because it affects your daily life.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

Nah. I don't think Valentine's day will affect BTC in a big way.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

I agree with you, Valentines day celebration does not have a direct effect on bitcoin. There may be some or many users use digital currency to purchase gifts for their love ones but it doesnt have effect on bitcoin.If there may be effects,it will only last in a day but not for a long time because valentines day is just a day of celebration only.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: