Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Valentine's Day affect BTC?  (Read 1272 times)
WhichIsGood

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Young, Dumb & Broke

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:46:36 AM

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BTC and how?❤❤❤

I'm sure it will affect a little, but not to a point that you should worry though. We can see some effects in the bitcoin market during holidays and it's quite normal and it will always bounce back right after.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:50:40 AM

I'm sure it will affect a little, but not to a point that you should worry though. We can see some effects in the bitcoin market during holidays and it's quite normal and it will always bounce back right after.

it would probably caused bitcoin to go down a little bit more because people would probably cash out and withdraw some of their coins in order to purchase online gifts for their loved ones but your also right because after that event , for sure bitcoin can go back to normal again. not only Valentine's day but almost all the holidays or special events that could lead people to spend will always have a drawback in the market of crypto.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

How is ordinary holiday can affect the price? You overestimate significance of it to the people.

derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

well unless someone wants to gift BTC to their loved ones, their won't be much impact xD
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:03:43 AM

I don't think Valentine's Day will affect bitcoin. I don't see the logic in here honestly. Well, if bitcoin will affect Valentine's day, i guess it will. You see, bitcoiners can pay their bills, buy flowers, chocolates, teddy bears and other surprises for their dates using bitcoin. There is convenience during dates, no hassles and all. They will have a perfect Valentine's date. That's how bitcoin will affect the Valentine's day..  Grin Grin

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund

Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Akosibatman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

For me, yes because any event in the world can affect market like this cryptocurrency. Many people out there will sell their portions of bitcoins to celebrate valentines, it might go down that day and the Chinese new year and will comeback as bitcoin always did. Treat cyptocurrency like a stock market, it varies with the economical trades happen in the world. So when bitcoin go down on Valentine's day, just hold and bitcoin will go up soon.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:12:26 AM

so that the BTC will not affect the day of hearts because it does not have any connection. If people love the day of the hearts of the BTC continue to earn this income especially trading .. the BTC can earn a bigger jaw because of that day.

Cgrbb

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:14:01 AM

ofcourse not. first of all valentines day should not affect anything. especially bitcoin. to buy a shitty giant polar bear or something a wise guy can not sell his bitcoins for sure.
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

If all those festivals and days start affecting BTC prices, I will be the first person to take out all my investments from Bitcoin.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

Not at all, I think few ladies are into crypto currencies and it will hardly come to their mind to ask for valentine gift through bitcoins or other crypto currencies. If we had more ladies into crypto that will ask gifts from friends in form of coins, then we can conclude that valentine day can affect price of bitcoins.

RavRider

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

No it would not. Because no women wants cryptocurrencies as a gift. And people who has girlfriends are not in to cryptocurrencies and trading. So when you look back at the past of cryptos, valentines day is just a normal day like very other one. It will not affect the price of cryptocurrencies. Except there come a new trend from a promi who promote cryptos Grin
Logan1978

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

Guys will give crypto currency to girls only if the girls have some understanding of bitcoin. It would be useless to gift bitcoin to someone who does not even know how to use it. Then explaining her everything and convincing would be again a hell of a task.I think no one will use bitcoin for the sake of buying gifts which might lower and lessen their investment. While they can just use their fiat currency to buy things.
gulechain

Activity: 107
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

I do not think Valentine's Day will have an impact on the price of bitcoin. Not all bitcoin players have a partner, nor are players with a partner selling bitcoin to buy a gift. I think it is sensible for people to be involved in their own interests and will not sell bitcoin at will.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

I think Valentine's Day is not included in the current price influence. This holiday has nothing to do with the financial market.
parweshparva@gmail.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:29:59 AM

Don't think Valentine's Day would have any impact on BTC, unless some big announcement come from any country regarding BTC.

There is no relation at all between Valentine's Day and BTC and I have not seen any pump or drop in BTC history on this day.
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

maybe valentine's day will not affect btc but the Chinese new year will give affect to btc because like what we see in the last year, the price is down although not too far like today but bitcoin price still could increase again after that. the valentine's day is only for a couple and not related with other news or what is happening in the market and I don't think that it will make the price is down again unless there is any bad news that will come out.

bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:42:57 AM

I think Valentine's Day will not have any effect on the price, because future predictions that could affect the price are just Chinese New Year and that's very big effect to cryptocurrency.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

In my opinion, Valentine's Day has absolutely no effect, though many of them will buy something special for boyfriends, but i think it's just a non serious effect on bitcoin values.
This sounds ridiculous, but very interesting to wait for.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

LOL. In my opinion maybe NO or maybe YES, It Depends on how people reacts on Valentine's Day event. If all Bitcoin players Buying gifts to her girlfriend using cryptocurrencies maybe possible it have impact. But For me Valentine's Day is a regular day.  Wink
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:41:19 AM

The price is growing, is it in relation with the valentine's day?  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: