Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Valentine's Day affect BTC?  (Read 1272 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

I think yes because valentine day is the day of love and lovers want to give surprise gift to their lover and mostly people will wish to gift some bitcoins to their lover. So i think on that day demand of bitcoin will increased.
lioking

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

Of course not.the users of bitcoin and got girl friend/boy friend.
Valentine's Day is just one day for few hours Maybe they go to
hangout together on  and bought something like gift or flowers.
and its cost is not very much that has to sell bitcoin for it.
so there is no major reason that bitcoin is affected on Valentine's Day.
charliegengos

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

Probably not, Unless you will sell your bitcoin to buy gf on valentines day Tongue
jayun

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:41:49 AM

Highly unlikely to be affected. I don't see how it correlates
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BTC and how?❤❤❤

What you mean?
This is not market! This is crypto market Smiley
Valentine's Day can't pump BTC. No affect Smiley
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BatC and how?❤❤❤
Probably not. There is not that many girls that use Cryptocurrency, and not a lot of people that have Bitcoin have Girlfriends.
yes i do because valentine's day is giving love so i thing bitcoin is have a heart too like us to give love in that day also bitcoin is give a big gift to us in that day.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

Anything is possible to affect market now, possibly the price will go down since people gonna cash out to buy gift and things to celebrate  Wink
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

I see no reason for this holiday to somehow affect the price of bitcoin. Many people just do not celebrate Valentine's Day and for them it's a normal working day.         

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

haha for what? people didnt buy condom with BTC
AnhHoang

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

I do not think that it will affect BTC Price like that.
tahmad

Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

Probably not. There is not that many girls that use Cryptocurrency, and not a lot of people that have Bitcoin have Girlfriends.

Sad to read your statements. But is true, all my friends who play in Bitcoin don't have girlfriends.
Only see from internet and get imagine of that. LOL
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

Valentine's Day is not even a major holiday to begin with anyway. So I guess it won't greatly affect the price of bitcoins no matter how much the volume is sold at that day. Maybe a small margin, but not as great as today. Maybe some whale will pump up the price so I'll just wait.

Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

Yes its true. Not many girls involve in bitcoin so it will not affect bitcoin price.
And also valentine is not big event so if its affecting bitcoin then its not so big.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

I think not,
in general, news and issues is one of the factors the price movement significantly. Bitcoin users who hear negative news about bitcoin, will feel panic and end up selling their bitcoins to secure assets. The impact, bitcoin prices will drop because of the sale of bitcoin on a large scale. Vice versa, if there is positive news about bitcoin then many users who make buying transactions. Of course with the purchase of bitcoin on a large scale impact on drastic price increases.
paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

I think valentines will not affect bitcoin. Specially the bitcoin price now is low, Peoples are now keeping there bitcoin for future growth. So they use their fiat money to buy stuff for their beloved  Smiley
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

I don't think so, girls boyfriend will not lack of money on valentine's day, because this is not a big money, their boyfriends will no longer sell COINS to celebrate valentine's day that day
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

yes, if all bitcoin owners sell more for valentine's day, I think it will affect the bitcoin price. when sales more than the purchase, then of course the bitcoin will fall further.
look at how late 2017 yesterday, Christmas and year-end holidays make bitcoin owners choose to sell bitcoin. so bitcoin falls and today it's hard to rise again.
not at all, because I think bitcoin has nothing to do with valentine day. there is no way they can sell the bitcoin they have just to buy a gift that is not so large in number because it is very unfortunate if it happened.

Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

No no and no ....
Valentine has nothing to do with the ride and flagging of bitcoin because it has nothing to do with Valentine's Day because few people celebrate it.
Not valentine but Lunar New Year later that can affect bitcoin prices because many china whales will sell for their holiday needs so be prepared Grin

bitctrimor1

Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

I agree. Although its not because of the girlfriend thing. I think that valentines is not a big occasion to celebrate where people spend much money like Christmas or New Year. Although many celebrate it, the act of doing so does not come with super expensive gift or at least not for many people. Also, the state of the market now is not so good, therefore, even if people might need money for it, they won't gamble to encash their holdings just for this one event.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

No, this has nothing to do with bitcoin price.
Not such mass shopping hysteria is expected like for Christmas when many people exchange their coins to buy some presents. But even that in December did't affected bitcoin that much.

malaj
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: