Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Valentine's Day affect BTC?  (Read 1272 times)
BarrieBarrett

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

I don't see any connection between Valentine's Day and trading on the crypto exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:57:54 AM

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BatC and how?❤❤❤
Probably not. There is not that many girls that use Cryptocurrency, and not a lot of people that have Bitcoin have Girlfriends.
Hahahaha, this got me laughing. Why would you even think that there are few girls who uses bitcoin? Of course that is an understatement. There are many girls now involved in cryptocurrency. The thing is, OP, not everybody might want to sell their coin just because of bitcoin, a lot of people might be keeping their coins for the future. Valentine expenditure can be catered by fiats, that is what has been used since.
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

lol, I think valentine's day doesn't have a relationship to bitcoin, not all investors sell their bitcoin in order to have a money for dating. Maybe they just hold their bitcoin because like me I don't have any profit yet for my investment.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

I think no, valentine day is more toward people who have lovers by giving each other chocolates as a gift and this has nothing to do with bitcoin. Even if has connection with bitcoin, maybe only a chocolate shop that accepts payments with bitcoins will get that benefit, because on valentine's day the store will be crowded with buyers.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BatC and how?❤❤❤
Probably not. There is not that many girls that use Cryptocurrency, and not a lot of people that have Bitcoin have Girlfriends.
Now bitcoiners can buy girlfriends.

60659 📦
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

For me about the effect of valentines to bitcoin will be minimal, unlike Christmas or new year where people tend to spend a lot, valentines is a holiday where people don’t spend a lot of cash. They just spend more time with their partners and loved ones. Still we don’t know yet since bitcoin became an online currency the holiday of valentines might just change it And like Christmas or new year it will have a significant effect to bitcoin.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

Yes the people will send gifts in the form of bitcoin and the valentine day will provide a good effect it will be a short term affect and the people are holding bitcoin and they want to hold it for the future it is a good strategy the valentine will bring a positive change and we will see the rise in the bitcoin price. Some time the people are not able how to manage the bitcoin investment i have learn a lot of the crypto knowledge from this forum it will very helpful and interesting for me and for every one who have interested in the bitcoin.

severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

I think that valentines day has no effect. Most people don't even pay attention to it. And from those who do, it will be a very small minority who actually plan to buy expensive stuff.
So I do not think that anybody needs to cash out coins just to get presents for that day.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

Not everyone celebrates Valentine's Day. Although, Chinese New Year could affect BTC market due to the large population of Chinese people who believes that investing during Lunar New Year will bring them luck and a prosperous year. Let's see what happens by next week if volume increases in trading.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

I think that valentines day has no effect. Most people don't even pay attention to it. And from those who do, it will be a very small minority who actually plan to buy expensive stuff.
So I do not think that anybody needs to cash out coins just to get presents for that day.
Yes right, it will not impact anything on valentine day, it all depends on the market, because valentine day almost simultaneously with Chinese New Year then the price will go down, but I hope otherwise.
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

It can effect Valentine day if things will go like this  Grin

** FREE SPACE **
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:51:56 PM

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BTC and how?❤❤❤
In what way do you think it will? I dont think so. I cannot see and think any reason why would it affect bitcoin price. Probably will decline more?  Smiley Men will be spending money for their dates this valentines so instead of buying bitcoin they will spend it in diamond rings or any other expensive gifts they could give their girlfriends instead.  Cheesy
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

I'm really curious if market pump celebrations affect BTC and how?❤❤❤
In what way do you think it will? I dont think so. I cannot see and think any reason why would it affect bitcoin price. Probably will decline more?  Smiley Men will be spending money for their dates this valentines so instead of buying bitcoin they will spend it in diamond rings or any other expensive gifts they could give their girlfriends instead.  Cheesy

There will be an effect but its so minimal that we cannot even notice. Most lovers would rather spend their fiat money instead of bitcoin this valentines day. Their gift maybe not that expensive so their pocket money is enough to spend during that special occasion.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:29:46 AM

No, unless you have to pay to get laid.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:30:47 AM

I'm sure there is nothing special in valentine, the price will be like this because cryptocurrency market is sluggish and soon is chinese new year so the majority of chinese users sell bitcoin.

Me too, is it important that it could affect the price of bitcoins? I mean it was not like a big event for me and people doesn't have to use their bitcoin for such occasion especially if their single.  But I think chinese new year can actually affect the market because it was a big occasion for them.

pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

I'm sure there is nothing special in valentine, the price will be like this because cryptocurrency market is sluggish and soon is chinese new year so the majority of chinese users sell bitcoin.

Me too, is it important that it could affect the price of bitcoins? I mean it was not like a big event for me and people doesn't have to use their bitcoin for such occasion especially if their single.  But I think chinese new year can actually affect the market because it was a big occasion for them.

valentines day is only a small event that people will more likely ignore especially to those who are single and not yet in a relationship however few people will still spend some of their earnings in order for them to buy a gift for their sweet hearts and it can also result for the bitcoins to decrease again. Oh i forgot, chinese year is also another factor that may affect the current price of bitcoin  because there were  many chinese people who are onto bitcoins.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

There is no spending spree for this kind of holiday unlike major holidays like christmas and new years where many bitcoin holders spend a lot of money. But if all lovers possess a large amount of bitcoins then spend them all in valentine's day, then it will surely affect the price of the bitcoin. After valentines, it will be followed by chinese new year and a possible price downtrend might happen.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

There is no spending spree for this kind of holiday unlike major holidays like christmas and new years where many bitcoin holders spend a lot of money. But if all lovers possess a large amount of bitcoins then spend them all in valentine's day, then it will surely affect the price of the bitcoin. After valentines, it will be followed by chinese new year and a possible price downtrend might happen.
I don't think that people need to change Bitcoin to fiat to buy some flowers. So it will not affect the price.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:03:42 AM

I don't think that people need to change Bitcoin to fiat to buy some flowers. So it will not affect the price.
No need to spend too much money to buy flowers, only a small number of people do this. I agree with you the price will not affect much because everyone has cash available without selling bitcoin.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

No, Valentine's Day will not affect bitcoin because I don't see any reasons that it will. Though people like to buy things online or book hotels, I don't think it would affect bitcoin.
Haha it is like a joke for me. This is not possible that the price of Btcs is going to get affected through such a trivial matter. Yeah it is right that the holy occasions such as Christmas do had a affect on the market shares but valentines is something that is not going to be declared as a celebration in the entire world or at a huge scale even in your countries so, at a bigger scale it is gonna be all neutral at the end of the day no matter whether it is valentines or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: