Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:49:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of crypto?  (Read 821 times)
Rabblerah112 (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:19:23 AM
Merited by fortunecrypto (2)

If you're new to investing in cryptos, youre probably shitting your pants right now.

But heres the thing:

Market dips like this are nothing new.  In fact, when veteran investors see dips like this one, which is due to yet another country regulating cryptos (and the exposing of Tether as the scam that everyone already knew it was), we get giddy with excitement...

Another chance to buy good coins for cheap!

You see, weve seen the market do worse.  In the long run, when you look back on the charts spanning years, dips like this you wont even be able to find.  And the truth is, regulation will be good long term because it legitimizes the market

Crypto is a very new market.  New markets have tremendous volatility.  The best way to lose money is to sell off during these dips. Holding on is the only profitable way through.  Because in a few weeks, or a month or so, the market will come back and soar again.  Blockchain isnt going anywhere.

So stick it out, research good coins to buy and buy them now.  Youll be very happy you did.

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential. Join us!

@charteroakpublic - Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential.  Join us!  Also at:  t.me/charteroakpublic
Fennishlassy@gmail.com

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:26:38 AM

True true, very good of you to encourage the newbies Smiley
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

GAME OVER

Silver should go back to $80/ounce.  Smiley With Bitcoin getting $350 billion, Silver should get $700,000,000,000
fogocut21

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:30:23 AM

I disagree. We have seen worse dips in the past, that is true, and if it was just one dip I would agree with your post. But the market has been having those dips one after the other for quite some time now. You can't compare the situation now to the past as so many things are different now. There are several things that are going on for quite some time now (most of them are related to countries how try to manipulate the market or regulate it) that causes bitcoin to bleed hard. Also you have to consider that last year was crazy for bitcoin, especially the end of the year, and now the market corrects himself. I still think there is a good change BCT will reach ATH again by the end of the year, but I wouldn't say that with complete certainty like you do.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:37:11 AM

Yes i started investing in april abd i am a bit worried to see the market tanking like it is right now i hope it goes back up again but no one knows what will really happen it became very popular and now all the shitheads are trying to duck with the crypto market
Rabblerah112 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:42:21 AM

I disagree. We have seen worse dips in the past, that is true, and if it was just one dip I would agree with your post. But the market has been having those dips one after the other for quite some time now. You can't compare the situation now to the past as so many things are different now. There are several things that are going on for quite some time now (most of them are related to countries how try to manipulate the market or regulate it) that causes bitcoin to bleed hard. Also you have to consider that last year was crazy for bitcoin, especially the end of the year, and now the market corrects himself. I still think there is a good change BCT will reach ATH again by the end of the year, but I wouldn't say that with complete certainty like you do.

No one can predict the future that is for sure.  But heres how I see it:
Markets are basically people.  A collection of people who are investing for different reasons.  But when I look at the crypto market, it isnt just greed compelling people to hold on.  Its not like stocks, for example.  Cryptos and blockchain in general is something that a huge block of the market believes in, strongly.  There are quite a few people who held Bitcoin since 2009... For 4 years... Until it saw real growth.  And with coins like Ethereum that can seriously change the world, you have a lot of people willing to hold on through almost anything.

Weve never had such a series of hits inthis market, but when you look at what caused it, its nothing that will cause the core of the market, the true believers, to abandon ship.

@charteroakpublic - Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential.  Join us!  Also at:  t.me/charteroakpublic
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:43:16 AM

this is not the end of crypto but this is a good start to encourage for newbies to come along and start investing
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:43:26 AM
Merited by fortunecrypto (5), williamevanl (2)

Altcoins are known as "scamcoins" for a reason - they will die a relative death. Bitcoin will prevail.
Bitcoin's blockchain is the only unique one to provide the most security in a decentralized, global, incentivized fashion.

Bitcoin's price will be at the very least more than 4 times (400%) of todays price in 5 years.

Bitcoin's lightning network is emerging where fees will be tiny and cross-chain atomic swaps for decentralized exchange.

Governments and laws are controlled by the central banks. Bitcoin is an anti-establishment revolution that has already solidified itself worldwide.

Bitcoin cannot be controlled. It cannot be banned. It cannot be made illegal. And conversely it cannot be legalized. It just simply is. And people can always use it.

Those trying to undermine and manipulate bitcoin stem from the central bank system around the world;
-the central banks dictate policy to all the operating big banks around the world and have essentially tried their best to ban bitcoin related transactions for more than four years straight, ever since 2013, and have failed at stopping bitcoin's growth, adoption, and popularity
-the central banks fund efforts to undermine bitcoin, providing plenty of capital and liquidity to private companies and venture backed groups such as Digital Currency Group (they own Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Bitpay, and media outlet Coindesk) and also Roger Ver/Bitmain to undermine and break the bitcoin protocol and/or manipulate trade

Above are just small examples.

First, educate yourself and then others. Please checkout the link to the bitcointalk post in my signature titled: How to teach Bitcoin to a 7 year old.

Bitcoin is a secure, decentralized, trustless and open system which cannot be banned nor controlled.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
Bitcoin is on the verge of lightning network release rendering altcoins as only backup plan options if not dead.
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth hundreds of billions USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

I love to see the outcome of Bitcoin in the future, many people today are panicking because of the dip we are seeing with Bitcoin, there are many advice like do not panic because Bitcoin will rise again. I prefer to believe in that especially once the Lightning network merge with Bitcoin price will surely go up for sure and again the luckiest people who are going to get rich again are the people who are taking this opportunity to buy or hoard cheap Bitcoins.
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:51:02 AM

Maybe its a market because honsetly i was not expecting bitcoin  bitcoin to hit 20k by the end of 2017 it was hard to believe when it did i still don't understand the crypto market despite the fact i've been here for some time
Fennishlassy@gmail.com

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

I love to see the outcome of Bitcoin in the future, many people today are panicking because of the dip we are seeing with Bitcoin, there are many advice like do not panic because Bitcoin will rise again. I prefer to believe in that especially once the Lightning network merge with Bitcoin price will surely go up for sure and again the luckiest people who are going to get rich again are the people who are taking this opportunity to buy or hoard cheap Bitcoins.

Yup. 2 or 3 years we'll wish badly BTC was $8,500.
shakeyhands

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:51:47 AM

I think it's just the beginning. Well, the second coming. It's been around for years. Mainstream just wasn't savvy to it until the explosion last Fall. I think eventually we'll rely solely on digital currency. No more exchange by hand. The movies had it pinned down years ago with cards and implant chips. ...just my op.  Smiley
Rabblerah112 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

I think it's just the beginning. Well, the second coming. It's been around for years. Mainstream just wasn't savvy to it until the explosion last Fall. I think eventually we'll rely solely on digital currency. No more exchange by hand. The movies had it pinned down years ago with cards and implant chips. ...just my op.  Smiley

Ugh, I don't know if I could walk around with an implant.  Can't it just be a pin you wear on your shirt lol

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:55:32 AM

those new investor or those that buy at high price are the most worried right and they think they invest at the wrong time. they hope for profit but what they see now is their losses. bitcoin have survived all this years and stood strong despite of all these negative criticism.
Rabblerah112 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:02:14 AM

Altcoins are known as "scamcoins" for a reason - they will die a relative death. Bitcoin will prevail.
Bitcoin's blockchain is the only unique one to provide the most security in a decentralized, global, incentivized fashion.

Bitcoin's price will be at the very least more than 4 times (400%) of todays price in 5 years.

Bitcoin's lightning network is emerging where fees will be tiny and cross-chain atomic swaps for decentralized exchange.

Governments and laws are controlled by the central banks. Bitcoin is an anti-establishment revolution that has already solidified itself worldwide.

Bitcoin cannot be controlled. It cannot be banned. It cannot be made illegal. And conversely it cannot be legalized. It just simply is. And people can always use it.

Those trying to undermine and manipulate bitcoin stem from the central bank system around the world;
-the central banks dictate policy to all the operating big banks around the world and have essentially tried their best to ban bitcoin related transactions for more than four years straight, ever since 2013, and have failed at stopping bitcoin's growth, adoption, and popularity
-the central banks fund efforts to undermine bitcoin, providing plenty of capital and liquidity to private companies and venture backed groups such as Digital Currency Group (they own Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Bitpay, and media outlet Coindesk) and also Roger Ver/Bitmain to undermine and break the bitcoin protocol and/or manipulate trade

First, educate yourself and then others. Please checkout the link to the bitcointalk post in my signature titled: How to teach Bitcoin to a 7 year old.

Bitcoin is a secure, decentralized, trustless and open system which cannot be banned nor controlled.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
Bitcoin is on the verge of lightning network release rendering altcoins as only backup plan options if not dead.

Bitcoin's value is worth hundreds of billions USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)

I agree with some of that, but Bitcoin cant do everything.  And blockchain, which powers it, is out there for anyone to work on.
Other coins are better in their niche, like privacy coins, smart contracts and dapps, prediction markets.  Ill never understand why people think crypto is a "winner takes all" game.

usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:02:31 AM

Yes, I was in a panic over the past few days, because the bitcoin's fall and fall further affected my confidence, but after seeing your suggestion, I decided to buy it again because it would be a bit if Bitcoin was merged with the lightning network huge profit.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:05:04 AM

Yes i started investing in april abd i am a bit worried to see the market tanking like it is right now i hope it goes back up again but no one knows what will really happen it became very popular and now all the shitheads are trying to duck with the crypto market
Well we dont have to worry about droping of bitcoin price for the nature of its price is really unstable,from the start bitcoin price is really unstable it will go up and down and sometimes it will really change in every single hour of a day,I believe this is notvreally the end i think this is a new beginin and a new opportunity to buyand selling process we can really gain on it if we have  patience .
shakeyhands

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:07:29 AM

Ugh, I don't know if I could walk around with an implant.  Can't it just be a pin you wear on your shirt lol

The watches these days are getting pretty techy Wink
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:08:13 AM

You deserve my merit points it sums everything what bitcoin is and the future it holds for all of us, honestly, I stopped looking at the price chart because I always believe Bitcoin will not just die because of countries banning bitcoin, this is just temporary and it will just to come past just like all the other bad news bitcoin have encountered.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:11:31 AM

If you're new to investing in cryptos, youre probably shitting your pants right now.

But heres the thing:

Market dips like this are nothing new.  In fact, when veteran investors see dips like this one, which is due to yet another country regulating cryptos (and the exposing of Tether as the scam that everyone already knew it was), we get giddy with excitement...

Another chance to buy good coins for cheap!

You see, weve seen the market do worse.  In the long run, when you look back on the charts spanning years, dips like this you wont even be able to find.  And the truth is, regulation will be good long term because it legitimizes the market

Crypto is a very new market.  New markets have tremendous volatility.  The best way to lose money is to sell off during these dips. Holding on is the only profitable way through.  Because in a few weeks, or a month or so, the market will come back and soar again.  Blockchain isnt going anywhere.

So stick it out, research good coins to buy and buy them now.  Youll be very happy you did.

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential. Join us!

No it's not the end for cryptocurriencies I think because as time goes many people have all ready invest and using cryptocurriencies as they use for payment etc

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: