Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of crypto?  (Read 821 times)
bttcoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

I think these days the bitcoin plunge will be more scare to those who have just joined the bitcoin, those follow-up investors, they will therefore think bitcoin is coming to an end. But they certainly do not know bitcoin history, this is also the case, of course, they will certainly be ready to leave, leaving only those who believe like us.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

I cant sleep for a couple of days, i am now in panic and worried about my investment i am seeing my investment falling down from time to time. should i exit now or wait for the rise if there is. my friends are now goin to church everyday because of this TT..
Fennishlassy@gmail.com

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:24:22 AM

I cant sleep for a couple of days, i am now in panic and worried about my investment i am seeing my investment falling down from time to time. should i exit now or wait for the rise if there is. my friends are now goin to church everyday because of this TT..

Wait.  That's the point of this post.

Heres the best thing you can do, stop watching the market for one week. The more your afraid, the more you make baddecisions like selling at a low point.  Bitcoin will come back up, its nott going anywhere
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:29:50 AM

Bitcoin will not die just because of countries and governments banning bitcoin, its transactions and everything about it. Market will always find ways to get what they want, and if they want to keep investing in bitcoin, they will do everything to make it happen. Bitcoin from the very start is unstable, it keeps growing and falling. Not a single day we can't see any difference with its price. It grows continuously in days and falls as well. This is how it works. But we all know that bitcoin always rise and grow after falling and this, we hope so will soon happen after this continuous fall.
Rabblerah112 (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:38:12 AM

Bitcoin will not die just because of countries and governments banning bitcoin, its transactions and everything about it. Market will always find ways to get what they want, and if they want to keep investing in bitcoin, they will do everything to make it happen. Bitcoin from the very start is unstable, it keeps growing and falling. Not a single day we can't see any difference with its price. It grows continuously in days and falls as well. This is how it works. But we all know that bitcoin always rise and grow after falling and this, we hope so will soon happen after this continuous fall.

Yeah, plus regulation will provide stability and thats coming soon.

@charteroakpublic - Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential.  Join us!  Also at:  t.me/charteroakpublic
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:38:18 AM

Sell. Sell. Sell. Sell
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

no reason to spread FUD here, Bitcoin is fundamentally fine.Worry about the usa stock market that is way overvaled, the earning have stayed the same in wallstreet but the price is up 40%, it is a real bubble but because it is a conspiracy noone says anything.When wallstreet falls bitcoin will moon!!!

https://www.rt.com/business/410317-bond-market-crash-prediction/
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

See coin market this week very frustruated all coin price really down below, for newbie who started to join this cryptoworld really make they cry
But for someone who already around this world how fluctuative this bitcoin price its okey for they thats art for cryptoworld

uzy90

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

For all the people saying don't sell and to those who have lost money, ask yourself, are you really a smart investor? Most people who buy stocks and what not will usually have a stop loss limit or a price alert if the value of their investment goes below a certain number. You buy bitcoin but you don't know when to quickly cut your losses in case of a dip in the market?. Any smart investor could have sold their coin in the last three days before it dipped this bad today. If they sold it, they can buy it at a lower price today for example when it's only worth $8k.

I don't know if bitcoin will dip further, my guess is that it will. Panic is in the market right now and when people panic, they sell. It might go up again too but play it smart guys. Just my 2cents.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:09:59 AM

I think new comers or new investors may feel alarmed right now because of the continues price drop. But we really don’t have to be worried. This is not new to crypto world and it happens many times before. The only way to do now is to grab the opportunity to buy while the price is low and hold it until the price soars up again.
Crypto Rock

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:11:17 AM

For all the people saying don't sell and to those who have lost money, ask yourself, are you really a smart investor? Most people who buy stocks and what not will usually have a stop loss limit or a price alert if the value of their investment goes below a certain number. You buy bitcoin but you don't know when to quickly cut your losses in case of a dip in the market?. Any smart investor could have sold their coin in the last three days before it dipped this bad today. If they sold it, they can buy it at a lower price today for example when it's only worth $8k.

I don't know if bitcoin will dip further, my guess is that it will. Panic is in the market right now and when people panic, they sell. It might go up again too but play it smart guys. Just my 2cents.

Nicely put. Every investor should follow these rules.

Crypto is here to stay, but expect pricing to change in both directions.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:15:10 AM

No,this is not going to be the end of crypto because in the history also the price of bitcoin crashed and will recover later at the back end of year.So the investors no need to panic and hold your coins.Surely the price will bump back soon.But sadly the price of bitcoin is now under $9K all these are caused due to the FUD of India ban.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

If you're new to investing in cryptos, youre probably shitting your pants right now.

But heres the thing:

Market dips like this are nothing new.  In fact, when veteran investors see dips like this one, which is due to yet another country regulating cryptos (and the exposing of Tether as the scam that everyone already knew it was), we get giddy with excitement...

Another chance to buy good coins for cheap!

You see, weve seen the market do worse.  In the long run, when you look back on the charts spanning years, dips like this you wont even be able to find.  And the truth is, regulation will be good long term because it legitimizes the market

Crypto is a very new market.  New markets have tremendous volatility.  The best way to lose money is to sell off during these dips. Holding on is the only profitable way through.  Because in a few weeks, or a month or so, the market will come back and soar again.  Blockchain isnt going anywhere.

So stick it out, research good coins to buy and buy them now.  Youll be very happy you did.

I

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential. Join us!

It keeps coming but so as the shitty coins. Yes it is a very new market and still has large room for improvements. Although we know it is the new trend so we may put some money on it but only pick the ones that deserved to be invested.

JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

If you're new to investing in cryptos, youre probably shitting your pants right now.

But heres the thing:

Market dips like this are nothing new.  In fact, when veteran investors see dips like this one, which is due to yet another country regulating cryptos (and the exposing of Tether as the scam that everyone already knew it was), we get giddy with excitement...

Another chance to buy good coins for cheap!

You see, weve seen the market do worse.  In the long run, when you look back on the charts spanning years, dips like this you wont even be able to find.  And the truth is, regulation will be good long term because it legitimizes the market

Crypto is a very new market.  New markets have tremendous volatility.  The best way to lose money is to sell off during these dips. Holding on is the only profitable way through.  Because in a few weeks, or a month or so, the market will come back and soar again.  Blockchain isnt going anywhere.

So stick it out, research good coins to buy and buy them now.  Youll be very happy you did.

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential. Join us!

No! Crypto will never end because theres a lot of company willing to do more ico's because this crypto is very helpful to their company this is a new technology that helpsso much to improve our economy so i think crypto will never end until all goverments banned this.

zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

No,this is not going to be the end of crypto because in the history also the price of bitcoin crashed and will recover later at the back end of year.So the investors no need to panic and hold your coins.Surely the price will bump back soon.But sadly the price of bitcoin is now under $9K all these are caused due to the FUD of India ban.

I am worried because the dump of bitcoin is continue ,I want to believe that bitcoin will recover but when it's happen?  How long we wait until bitcoin will increase again. ? I already lose my 10% but I still hold bitcoin I don't sell it in low price.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:37:50 AM

Its temporary, but how long we dont know, i hope this situation not goes to the november 2018

Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

GAME OVER

Silver should go back to $80/ounce.  Smiley With Bitcoin getting $350 billion, Silver should get $700,000,000,000

Game over? LOL
Cryptocurrency is the most volatile trading tool, so it makes sense that crypto is going down like this.
News or issue is normal in such popular thing like crypto. This correction is not new thing in crypto. No worry from me.
LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

It doesn't mean that bitcoin value is really low now it will straight to its depth. Even in Forex and stock markets have its ups and downs. Just check the brighter side when the value is low then its your opportunity to buy a lot of coins and wait for the opportunity to have its peak value.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

The crypto is endless and it will not be lost as long as there is bitcoin of course there is crypto. There is something of an adage in finance that when bankers start getting share tips from taxi drivers, there’s a bubble in the market.
storeship

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

I personally can't believe how gullible many people are, first mention of Bitcoin in any news report and panic spreads, 90% of those stories are speculation or bullying by authorities, Facebook mentioned Ads and by chance Bitcoin was mentioned and everyone started pooping themselves, I'm not complaining, I'm happy to buy up your coins every time this happens and the price drops.
A few weeks ago S Korea announced apparently a crackdown on exchanges, this was not the case they were looking at ensuring the exchanges were run properly, all exchanges I have used have been excellent at keeping records and controlling things, it's pure media hype and speculation, I'm guessing these people who are panicking are the same ones buying mining machines at £5000 a time on eBay for a £1800 machine.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: