Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of crypto?  (Read 821 times)
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:45:14 AM

This is not the end of crypto in fact it is the beginning of crypto for newbies.

MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:54:43 AM

I disagree. We have seen worse dips in the past, that is true, and if it was just one dip I would agree with your post. But the market has been having those dips one after the other for quite some time now. You can't compare the situation now to the past as so many things are different now. There are several things that are going on for quite some time now (most of them are related to countries how try to manipulate the market or regulate it) that causes bitcoin to bleed hard. Also you have to consider that last year was crazy for bitcoin, especially the end of the year, and now the market corrects himself. I still think there is a good change BCT will reach ATH again by the end of the year, but I wouldn't say that with complete certainty like you do.

I think that cryptorines will not die because it has become very popular. Hodl guys hodl
dlhylton

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

Thanks for the assurance. I'm HODL-ing for a number of years. I believe in the coins that I have, in their real-world utility, so I know it will go back up. Not panicking at all.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

No this is not the end of crypto,do not panic and still believing in rising of price value.Patiently waiting is we have to do to be strong again in bitcoin,hold on our coins and theres a good result soon for profit.It will go back to reality again when its increasing.
raziplab92

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

I dnt know why people are getting panic more and more due to the recent dip.Why are you so superficial let have a look on past we have seen such corrections and every time this diamond shows  a big bounce.Market is all about fluctuations you have to be patient take that period a golden chance to buy more and more bitcoin and I know luckiest will do that.Bitcoin is here to stay for long time .it has faced difficult times even more worse  that present one.So relax take a deep breath and stay away from market everything will be fine soon.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

If you're new to investing in cryptos, youre probably shitting your pants right now.

But heres the thing:

Market dips like this are nothing new.  In fact, when veteran investors see dips like this one, which is due to yet another country regulating cryptos (and the exposing of Tether as the scam that everyone already knew it was), we get giddy with excitement...

Another chance to buy good coins for cheap!

You see, weve seen the market do worse.  In the long run, when you look back on the charts spanning years, dips like this you wont even be able to find.  And the truth is, regulation will be good long term because it legitimizes the market

Crypto is a very new market.  New markets have tremendous volatility.  The best way to lose money is to sell off during these dips. Holding on is the only profitable way through.  Because in a few weeks, or a month or so, the market will come back and soar again.  Blockchain isnt going anywhere.

So stick it out, research good coins to buy and buy them now.  Youll be very happy you did.

Exactly. I think that the media misrepresentation of the recent news regarding the Korean and Indian "bans" have very profound impacts on bitcoin price. Of course there are other reasons why it crashed as well, since a correction was due anyways.

Right now there is a ton of FUD floating around, like bitcoin being banned by every world government, bitcoin crashing by 80% etc.

These may seem like reliable sources but in reality, they are biased and most likely won't be accurate whatsoever.

This is a chance for any newbies to crypto to invest. The prices are low, and you won't regret buying at this price. There will be a rebound sooner or later back up to $10k+.

Smiley
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

If you're new to investing in cryptos, youre probably shitting your pants right now.

But heres the thing:

Market dips like this are nothing new.  In fact, when veteran investors see dips like this one, which is due to yet another country regulating cryptos (and the exposing of Tether as the scam that everyone already knew it was), we get giddy with excitement...

You see, weve seen the market do worse.  In the long run, when you look back on the charts spanning years, dips like this you wont even be able to find.  And the truth is, regulation will be good long term because it legitimizes the market

Crypto is a very new market.  New markets have tremendous volatility.  The best way to lose money is to sell off during these dips. Holding on is the only profitable way through.  Because in a few weeks, or a month or so, the market will come back and soar again.  Blockchain isnt going anywhere.

So stick it out, research good coins to buy and buy them now.  Youll be very happy you did.

Yes I agree, sometimes we afraid to invest in something risky, and then regret, why we missed the chance.

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential. Join us!

cubechain

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

No I don't think so and I don't want to think like  that! We all have seen worse dips in the past and now the market is correcting itself. Like I could have not imagined if would be 20k by the end of 2017 so we don't know the exact future! Cry
Atomino

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

I strongly believe in some projects, so I’m happy I can buy low. That’s all.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

No I don't think so. Crypto currency is way more better than real world money to me. If we see different aspects of currency then in some sector crypto currency will be better than real world money. But on the other hand real world money will also be ahead of crypto currency. But over all crypto currency will be a forward of real world money. So, ending of crypto currency is not so easy. Ending of crypto currency is way way ahead of us. Not only that, one day crypto currency will over take real world money. So, just be patient the price of every crypto currency will be high. And forgot to say, crypto currency is the demand of new generation.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

Bitcoin better be invest for long term because it's value always show a promising uptrend from year to year.
And now current downtrend , I won't sell all of my 0.5 coin since I believe that bitcoin will rebound and reach even higher value on this year !

~Keep Hold and Keep Invest !

Smiley
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

This is nowhere near the end of crypto, bitcoin has taken hits like this in the past, at one point it dropped to 25% of its previous value. Currently it's dropped about 40-50% from its previous peak. Right now is actually a good time to invest, as it lets some of the smaller investors get in there and potentially profit when it rises back to its previous high.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
degraff

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

It's the begining of blockchain technology and it will be long way towards technology will became dominated. This dip not the first and not the last one...

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

But heres the thing:

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential. Join us!

No, and it hopefully this won't be the end for cryptocurrency. Huge part of the cyptomarket js now down including Bitcoin. Users and investors are now worried but we should trust Bitcoin. There are rumours that on April, its market value will increase and that excites me the most as welk as other users.Just continue holding your coins and patiently wait for its value to increase which is a bout to start few weeks from now.

muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

to be honest I would not have expect if bitcoin would fall like this, my expectation in the past year would be bitcoin is $ 30000 but now only 9000 $. I don't know what's the point causes bitcoin like this. but I can assume the crypto world will stay alive if bitcoin still live

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

But heres the thing:

@charteroakpublic

This is not the end of the crypto currencies.
But this is very well written and very accurately said. Well done!
Right now is the time to get more coins that are cheap and then watch how they rise.

Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

I've been following the market since September, and this is the second correction I see. I believe that now is a great time to buy coins and get your profit in a few months.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

But heres the thing:

@charteroakpublic

Maybe because of bitcoin so I think no one will lose the crypto. because the crypt has a bitcoin as its crypto currency. The Italian general election is being held in March and the electoral campaign has started. Reducing taxes is the hottest topic of the current political debate.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

I don't think this is the end. It can not be. Crypto will rise again because it is just the beginning
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

Funny that so many people think that is the end of the crypto market just because of some FUD being thrown at the crypto market in recent times. Most of these people are obviously new to the market and do not understand the extreme volatility of this market which is why they think they possess intricate knowledge of what is going to happen with crypto in the future.

These people need to do some research since if you look at the history of bitcoin, it has survived far worse situations than this and has come out strong. Once bitcoin survives this ordeal too(It will), more and more investors will start investing into the market driving its value upwards.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: