Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No more problems with BAN (USA, Korea, etc) - I solved everything  (Read 290 times)
pedroEU_PT (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:15:08 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 06:21:36 AM by pedroEU_PT
Merited by Anarchist (2)

Hey !!  Grin

My name is Pedro Gomes, i'm Portuguese and i participate in several Telegram Chats like Electrify Asia, BeeToken, etc. I help/work for people mostly in USA, North Korea and India, who wants to participate on ICO's or simply trades in websites like BitPanda. I live in Europe, so basically everything you can't do in this countrys, i can do here, beacause here that are no rules for cryptocoins and similar.

If you are interessed, tell me and i give you more details ! Thank you for your time and i hope i can help you.

PS : i make websites and online stores to  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptotricks

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

How did you solve?
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

So, people from US will send you ETH and you will buy the ICO that he wants right?
Not sure who will trust your, since you've just registered. I wont.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
californiaquail

Activity: 270
Merit: 130

DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:14:04 PM

funny post

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

Hey !!  Grin

My name is Pedro Gomes, i'm Portuguese and i participate in several Telegram Chats like Electrify Asia, BeeToken, etc. I help/work for people mostly in USA, North Korea and India, who wants to participate on ICO's or simply trades in websites like BitPanda. I live in Europe, so basically everything you can't do in this countrys, i can do here, beacause here that are no rules for cryptocoins and similar.

If you are interessed, tell me and i give you more details ! Thank you for your time and i hope i can help you.

You solved everything? lol. You are just offering to be a middle man or 3rd party for people who do reside on those countries which I do see theres no dumb person would entrust their funds to you just to participate on ICO. Most people would find another way rather than on entrusting someone specially into a newbie.If theres restrictions into their places then they would find a way on how to participate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

If you must know, there are good ICOs that does not require KYC which people from ICO banned countries can participate in. And If truly you are genuine then move this thread to the 'Service section' probably someone might patronize you. Also link your post to your previous works, and social media profiles because nobody will ever trust you enough to give you their BTC or Ethereum just for you to help them trade or buy ICO.
pedroEU_PT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

How did you solve?

I can explain more on PM. Send me one and i show you all my social links (with reviews about crypto stuff) and explain everything !

So, people from US will send you ETH and you will buy the ICO that he wants right?
Not sure who will trust your, since you've just registered. I wont.

No no. Im new in foruns and stuff. People dont send me nothing, and i dont share personal info. From both ways. I just help the process, nothing more. I can tell you more about it on PM !

You solved everything? lol. You are just offering to be a middle man or 3rd party for people who do reside on those countries which I do see theres no dumb person would entrust their funds to you just to participate on ICO. Most people would find another way rather than on entrusting someone specially into a newbie.If theres restrictions into their places then they would find a way on how to participate.

Hey, calm down. I dont take anything from no one. I have a way that both sides are secure and can trust. Believe me, i cant take a risk to. If you want to know more, just PM me and i will tell you all about it.

If you must know, there are good ICOs that does not require KYC which people from ICO banned countries can participate in. And If truly you are genuine then move this thread to the 'Service section' probably someone might patronize you. Also link your post to your previous works, and social media profiles because nobody will ever trust you enough to give you their BTC or Ethereum just for you to help them trade or buy ICO.

I understand what you say. But i cant risk to put all my stuff here to do the job. I have several social media with reviews about crypto (freelancer.com, upwork, guru, etc) and i will show that if someone PM me or asks for help! Thanks for the advice
sothea

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

Hi, I need you to help buy bitcoin from where europe people can buy. Can you help me?
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

How do you intend to solve the problems of everybody,how do you intent to manage their money,i think is only individuals that can not find their way will fall into your hand for help,but i believe no one will want to take such risk in giving you their fund.
pedroEU_PT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

How do you intend to solve the problems of everybody,how do you intent to manage their money,i think is only individuals that can not find their way will fall into your hand for help,but i believe no one will want to take such risk in giving you their fund.

i understand what you said, believe me. in the begining i was trying to find a way to be honest for me and for the client. now i have clients and reviews in multiple sites to show. i want to make this as a job, so my clients are important and i intend to continue a 5* freelancer.
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

Hey !!  Grin

haha dude, you're hilarious Smiley Looking for easy fish.. huh?

cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:08:44 AM
Merited by madwica (1)

Not sure mate even though the government's in various countries are limited to what they can do in their crypto coins but still, they can be managed to help them do a living on it. Let's say that someone would have wanted your help what is the exchanged for that because everywhere we go not everything is free now.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
pedroEU_PT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

Hey !!  Grin

haha dude, you're hilarious Smiley Looking for easy fish.. huh?

you think that its here where i catch easy fish ? in a place where i show my social media profiles with all my 5* reviews ? dude, i understand what you say. but not 100% of the freelancers in the world are bad you know ? and for the last : im Portuguese, here people are honest, good workers and very very welcoming. so i just want to support my family with a good job, that is a niche here. simple ok ? if you request a job from me, you understand that i study a way to do things where BOTH parts are safe (because remember that i have to be safe to)
pedroEU_PT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

Not sure mate even though the government's in various countries are limited to what they can do in their crypto coins but still, they can be managed to help them do a living on it. Let's say that someone would have wanted your help what is the exchanged for that because everywhere we go not everything is free now.

here we dont have any laws (yet!!) about crypto. im like a friend you have in portugal (EU) that helps you if you live in a country that blocks you from doing stuffs like : registrations in ICO's, buy crypto, etc. Of course i have a fee, i dont work for free !!! but its a simple method, i dont need to see credit cards and things like that, im available almost 24/7 and im very flexible with my clients. respect,  good work and sympathy, its what i ask for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: