Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Beware of Stocks.Exchange  (Read 967 times)
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:36:50 PM

ID    Subject                            Category            Status                            Created At                    Updated At    
8509    royal radio cash deposit    Deposit Problem    Awaiting Support Response    2018-01-09 23:15:17    2018-02-01 17:20:00    

still waiting and no response from stocks.exchange

they again reverted back the same that they did 

before
Hello,
we are working on your problem
2018-01-22 13:11:45

"we are working on it" and today is February 06 and ticket opened since 2018-01-09

now the question here is do they really want to do it?

its clear now they do not intend to credit my coins and they want to keep it for themselves.......so Long leave Stocks.exchange

Do you have transaction info you can look up on the block explorer?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
espargon

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

make it clear that I have nothing to do with that exchange !! but I use it a lot and although there are delays with the entrances and exits I have never been stuck much more than 24H, it is true that there are many people complaining on twitter and if they complain is that surely they have problems but I can tell you that I do not have.
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

make it clear that I have nothing to do with that exchange !! but I use it a lot and although there are delays with the entrances and exits I have never been stuck much more than 24H, it is true that there are many people complaining on twitter and if they complain is that surely they have problems but I can tell you that I do not have.

I had an issue and thought I lost coins by sending them in. Turned out to be an issue with my local wallet. Fixed that and all was good.
neelcomputers (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

my is more than a month and the support says they are working on it. i doubt the stocks.exchange tech guys if the cannot fix in 1 full month
neelcomputers (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

ID    Subject                            Category            Status                            Created At                    Updated At    
8509    royal radio cash deposit    Deposit Problem    Awaiting Support Response    2018-01-09 23:15:17    2018-02-01 17:20:00    

before
Hello,

"we are working on it" and today is February 06 and ticket opened since 2018-01-09

its clear now they do not intend to credit my coins and they want to keep it for themselves.......so Long leave Stocks.exchange

yes and i have already send them but they dont want to credit it, i am here on the forums to say and share my experience there would be others too who do not speak here but for sure seen them on twitter
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

before
Hello,

yes and i have already send them but they dont want to credit it, i am here on the forums to say and share my experience there would be others too who do not speak here but for sure seen them on twitter

Sorry, I was just trying to help and was going to investigate further. If you are not able to find the transaction on the block explorer, then it will never show up.
neelcomputers (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

before
Hello,

Sorry, I was just trying to help and was going to investigate further. If you are not able to find the transaction on the block explorer, then it will never show up.
yes thats what i am saying i have already send them the coins block chain transaction details. but they have not reverted back on the same.
neelcomputers (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

before
Hello,

yes i do and i have send them that but still no revert back from them they keep saying we working on it. So here is the update

Please don't trust this guys at all they never want to and will never credit my coins.
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

before
Hello,

yes i do and i have send them that but still no revert back from them they keep saying we working on it. So here is the update

Please don't trust this guys at all they never want to and will never credit my coins.

I am sorry to hear that, but I have yet to not have my coins or full amount of coins not deposited or withdrawn from there. I will continue to use them and will list additional coins there.
paolma

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

I never had a problem with the stocks.exchange before. Only used to deposit intensecoin and withdraw ethereum and sometimes bitcoin.
neelcomputers (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

ya it was my first deposit and had the problem but i am happy that at least i came to know that they just keep says from one month that we are working on it and that's it. no results. I fully understand that this are machines and anything can go wrong but one full month they are working on it and could not fix it or credit my coins put a ? on there tech team as well as customer support that they have.

if they think that they can grow with with my coins long live stocks.exchange
neelcomputers (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

ya it was my first deposit and had the problem but i am happy that at least i came to know that they just keep says from one month that we are working on it and that's it. no results. I fully understand that this are machines and anything can go wrong but one full month they are working on it and could not fix it or credit my coins put a ? on there tech team as well as customer support that they have.

i will not put any tickets on there support now its enough but i will surly put my review and updates here so that the world knows about my experience and the support that they provide.
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

i will not put any tickets on there support now its enough but i will surly put my review and updates here so that the world knows about my experience and the support that they provide.

You still never provided the txid for the transaction to prove it even made it to the block chain.
neelcomputers (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

You still never provided the txid for the transaction to prove it even made it to the block chain.

i have send them on the ticket and if you are from the stocks.exchange please have a look at https://stocks.exchange/ticket/8509
tankman

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

I haven't really liked stocks.exchange, as a result never used it.
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

Stocks.Exchange credits your coins on weekdays, not weekends.

im just glad they're not sullied by sht alts like trtl.

onlyl good alts ther.

Odd, I was credited for 4 different coins on a Sunday.
neelcomputers (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

onlyl good alts ther.

wow everything goes good with you so i guess that the problem is with us HuhHuh
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

onlyl good alts ther.

wow everything goes good with you so i guess that the problem is with us HuhHuh

It could be the slow block chain for 1 coin, wallet issues, exchange slowness, you transaction never was sent properly. There are plenty of reasons for problems and most aren't the fault of the exchange.
WhyMe

Activity: 661
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

I'm using S.E since few weeks on several coins and have no problem.
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

I'm using S.E since few weeks on several coins and have no problem.

I thought it was just me having good luck.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: