Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 05:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are taxes consistent with individual freedom and property rights?  (Read 99 times)
Ayanamirs (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:02:18 AM

https://medium.com/liberation-day/are-taxes-consistent-with-individual-freedom-and-property-rights-d28568cb9c46
coinoutraged

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:51:06 AM

That's just part of living in a society. You're not doing yourself any favors by not understanding that. It is what it is, part of your environment. It's how the country funds itself.
IndieRepublic

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:05:06 AM

That's just part of living in a society. You're not doing yourself any favors by not understanding that. It is what it is, part of your environment. It's how the country funds itself.

Agreed. If you want schools, hospitals, roads, fire brigades, police, etc etc etc you have to pay tax,
Ayanamirs (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

I do not consent to pay taxes for politicians.

Ayanamirs (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

Agreed. If you want schools, hospitals, roads, fire brigades, police, etc etc etc you have to pay tax,

I can have private schools, hospitals, roads, fire brigades, police, etc etc etc without pay taxes.

Do you know the mean "private company"?

I already pay for hospitals, public hospitals are garbage. And we don't have security here.
Ayanamirs (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:57:14 AM

Taxation still theft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMQZEIXBMs
ginoBTC

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

I also do not why to pay taxes for politicians.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: