Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Tangrum - A Next-Generation Decentralized Computation Platform  (Read 697 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:53:49 AM

What are the advantages of iChing from the regular PoS system? Please explain it in layman's term? Thanks.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

It is becoming interesting filed with more projects coming out to compete in this decentralized computing services space. In short term will be hard to judge and make difference among these startups but in the long run it is all clear winners will be with better quality and competitive services.
Tangrum Team (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

It is becoming interesting filed with more projects coming out to compete in this decentralized computing services space. In short term will be hard to judge and make difference among these startups but in the long run it is all clear winners will be with better quality and competitive services.

agree.

better quality and flexible,
more applications running on it.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:37:15 AM

looks interesting. Could you give us a quick summary of the difference of your competitors out there?

Tangrum is a ground-up designed computation platform entirely, which will redesign the PoS system, Smart Contract language and will the first project to implement the MPC(secure Multi-Party Computation) protocol which brings a high security and enterprise-accessible features.

thanks for the answer. What are your next steps regarding launch? ICO / Airdrop / Bounties?

Tangrum Team (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

What are the advantages of iChing from the regular PoS system? Please explain it in layman's term? Thanks.

Now we rename the PoS algorithm as Wuji, the advantages of Wuji, including

1. No traditional heavy cryptographic protocol is engaged, such as Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance (PBFT), so it can be used to build a genuine scalable public blockchain system.
2. Wuji adopts a very simple best chain strategy, the same as in Bitcoin, which is longer is better.
3. Wuji is a provable secure protocol under the honest majority of stakes assumption.
Vint.Cerf

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

Is there a way for me to be added to an e-mailing list so I can be notified when I'm able to buy this coin to be able to proof of stake it.

We are planning to add an e-mailing list notification carefully for security issue.

Yes, looks good.
Neversettle

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

looks interesting. Could you give us a quick summary of the difference of your competitors out there?

Tangrum is a ground-up designed computation platform entirely, which will redesign the PoS system, Smart Contract language and will the first project to implement the MPC(secure Multi-Party Computation) protocol which brings a high security and enterprise-accessible features.

thanks for the answer. What are your next steps regarding launch? ICO / Airdrop / Bounties?

No updates ? Dev-Team?

adam205611

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:14:22 AM

Isnt a lot of information coming from this ICO on these forums.  Website is hard to really tell whats going on.  The concept and headline is eye catching, but digging to find basic information isnt my ideal way to spend my time looking for possible investments.  I will check back once it is laid out better.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:17:43 AM

blockchain with decentralized computing platforms has always been an exciting thing to develop as it has the potential to become a partner of many big projects, but with this also has enough risk to fail, so let's look ahead, hopefully develop well
one of the greatest and most successful projects is https://www.daneel.io/
maybe this can be a good partner
Good luck
Obduvan

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:35:09 AM

This is a good project, I will continue to pay attention
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:42:58 AM

blockchain with decentralized computing platforms has always been an exciting thing to develop as it has the potential to become a partner of many big projects, but with this also has enough risk to fail, so let's look ahead, hopefully develop well
one of the greatest and most successful projects is https://www.daneel.io/
maybe this can be a good partner
Good luck
I agree with your opinion may thus be able to make this project a lot of that support as well as the many investors who join in this project.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

Great project, I believe that this project can be perfect.I hope your project will be successful. Good luck to you!

Neversettle

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

any updates on the project?

Tangrum Team (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

scalable and formal verification secure.
Neversettle

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

is there any channel with more traction ? discord or something?

Zakhar

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

as I see there is no special interest in the project. wanted to know the details, but saw that no one answered questions, so I think there's no point in even delving into it. it's my opinion. no more

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Neversettle

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

as I see there is no special interest in the project. wanted to know the details, but saw that no one answered questions, so I think there's no point in even delving into it. it's my opinion. no more

i agree. maybe the start got delayed. but quite a bad communication right now

moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

i think this is a good project,i will continue to pay attention, i hope you can improve more details about it,good luck team
Tangrum Team (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

is there any channel with more traction ? discord or something?

telegram: t.me/tangrum
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:21:29 AM

concept and headline is eye catching, but digging to find basic information isnt my ideal way to spend my time looking for possible investments.hope to see more update in this project
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: