Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook coin  (Read 549 times)
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:16:52 AM

The rumour of news spread everywhere facebook banned cryptos ads.

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?

This is because too many fake ICO ads, the damage to the interests of many users, facebook this act is to prevent fraud and protect the interests of investors, and I do not think facebook will launch their own coins, because if he is right Interested in digital currency, there is no need to make this move.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:18:33 AM

Its hard to tell. I can see FaceBook investing into another crypto that already exists for their purposes. I dont know if they want to spend money on R&D to create their own coin when theres coins out there already

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
lookingdream21

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

I hope facebook will release Coin ICo, this will be a very interesting thing
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

Do you think facebook will develop there own coin in the future for there seek and for businessmen and investors?

Telegram plans to release new coin and payment services based on this coin nearest months.
It's hard to imagine that Facebook will stay outside this crypto hype.
Not sure will Facebook make its own coin or not, but they will definitely add some crypto related features into the platform.
The rumor has been debunked, telegram distanced themselves from it that dey aren't conducting an ico as it has been circulating around that they want to conduct one.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

Any thing can happen in this world but it doesn't look correct at the moment with current scenario. Facebook will not dig in crypto world unless there is a clear positive ways for cryptos.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
maxhoang

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

Actually Facebook has got an electronic money project for itself. The trouble arises when Facebook is asked to provide user data without informing the owner. Hundreds of thousands of Facebook users have been exposed to personal and financial data to serve the law. And P2P networks are not really secure in terms of privacy and security. This is an obstacle to Facebook's electronic money project.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:48:34 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 06:32:48 AM by Haunebu

Its hard to tell. I can see FaceBook investing into another crypto that already exists for their purposes. I dont know if they want to spend money on R&D to create their own coin when theres coins out there already
You spoke my mind. I highly doubt that facebook will create a new crypto coin based on their current ban on crypto ads. Facebook may actually create a new crypto coin where they would most likely premine a huge portion of those coins and keep it for themselves and release the rest of them to the public through a wide scale marketing campaign after a couple of months since anything can happen in this volatile crypto world. I wouldn't hold my breath though. I don't trust facebook in the first place to begin with and I think they will try to centralize their coin even if they launch it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

I've heard a lot about this project and I'm also looking forward to what Mark can do to develop his coin. Recently facebook has issued a ban on the ads on facebook of the ICO project, which could be a move of facebook want to keep for his facebook coin.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

It is just for safety of people.
They may have received a lot of negative comments about this ICO's that is why they are putting it into a stop.
Facebook coin? I dont think Zuckerberg will get that idea considering his company is already getting millions of dollars. If I am like that I would not risk it anymore and just let it be. Facebook itself could already be an investment.
But if they are receiving a lot of negative feedback just like now then they could lose some of their customers.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

Do they really need some investors? Maybe workers are what they need because that company is growing as days goes by.
They dont need investors. The advertisements are already feeding them. Actually, they are the one needed by investors to advertise their companies. They are too much popular to add a token to their side. It could just make it worse in the long term thinking.

I do think it is just some safety issues with scams and hyips and also fake ICO's. Look at how fast they grew. You can see it all here and that is not all ICO's out there.
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

welp who knows, they might actually develop it someday

due to these recent ponzi and scam ICOs facebook added this rule, it also affects the legit and good ICOs out there ;-;
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

hopefully there is a best solution from facebook because not all ICO is fraud.
facebook is the most widely used social media.
I just wish facebook set up the ad service feature for ico and not forbid it.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

yes you are right rumor circulating facebook founder is studying what is cryptocurrency and it seems facebook will create and launch new coin that support facebook mobility.
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

in my opinion not, because facebook has got a big advantage from its own site
in my opinion, maybe they have heard a lot of fake ICO that advertise on facebook so that hurt many people, therefore facebook closes ICO advertising on its website
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Specific references to this coin, I have not seen, and at the moment on the fall of the entire market I estimate it as rumors, and not as a real project. But it is quite possible it will be interesting to see.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

This is similar to about 25 years ago when the internet was very young,I'm sure people were against the use of the internet especially with regards to fuelling terrorism but now there has been wide adoption of the internet in the same way facebook will one day use blockchain technology to do something.

svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

Quite an interesting suggestion ...
I think it's quite possible! Facebook has long lagged behind in development, most likely already engaged in the transition to the blockchain. There they will develop a coin)

captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

Perhaps this is done in order to influence the market as a whole. This will allow someone who is able to influence the market to buy coins at a convenient price
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

I don't really think that the adds ban and the rumors of Facebook launching a coin are related. I think banning crypto adds was a good decision, because most of those adds were of ICOs that would most likely end up in scams. This move will slow down the speed at which these companies spread. I actually think that this measure could also be taken by google, both on their adds and maybe YouTube channels. Those youtubers that helped promote bitconnect for example, are as guilty as the company itself in my opinion. Preventing scams to spread will be good in the long term for crypto markets.

As for facebook coin, I don't know if they will launch it or not. If they do, it will be the end of steem in my opinion.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

i don't know if it's true,
but i think the main reason that they ban ICO promotion is because they think it's already too many ICOs that scam people, they don't to be a part of it. But if they really produce a coin, then i will be so speechless, let's wait and see
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: