Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin might soon be call altcoin  (Read 351 times)
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

With the way the price of bitcoin is falling now. How do you see and what do think?. Soon, from my own perspective bitcoin will soon be call altcoin.

Just so you know, alternative coins (altcoins) will be altcoins and its master (the first cryptocurrency in history) will be bitcoins.
it will be possible (close to rare) that major altcoins ( ETH LTC etc.) will surpass bitcoins in terms of value but we  can not change its history, bitcoin will remain the father of all cryptocurrency.
also Im hoping that the market will recover as soon as possible for us not to think on that way Smiley
cheers !

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

With the way the price of bitcoin is falling now. How do you see and what do think?. Soon, from my own perspective bitcoin will soon be call altcoin.
in my opinion it will not happen bitcoin will always be the first even the price drop other altcoin price also drop because its convertable in bitcoin

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

I think it is impossible Bitcoin, Ether, can be seen as the base currency of the blockchain world, and can even be seen as the legal currency of the two blockchain superpowers, while the other Altcoin can be seen as a blockchain The stocks in the world, which stocks are more valuable, need to have enough knowledge to judge and understand....
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

Is it because bitcoincash will take its name as  bitcoin? They will not succeed on that. That is the only chance I see where bitcoin will become just an altcoin but we know how most of us hate bitcoincash so we won't ever see that happening.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

I don't think this will ever happen. Despite of the price drop that is happening with bitcoin right now it is still the most well-known cryptocurrency being the first digital currency. Bitcoin have already gained its popularity and that can never be erased, altcoins are still using bitcoin as the basis of conversion so it's still holds the top spot for cryptocurrency.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

dude bitcoin is the first crytocurrency that's why other coins are called alt coins or alternative coins coz they're substitute to bitcoin =)
so it doesn't matter if the prize will go to the floor .
bitcoin will remain bitcoin and alt coins will remain alt coins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tokexchain

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

It's pretty hilarious that our cryptocurrency world is now just getting noticed and thus the green eyed posting that the end of BTC is nigh - so much history has been made and now is the time to read the rewards  Cool
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of all currencies and it should be respected by other altcoins. The price of bitcoin is falling down and this is the time we need to load are ammos and to buy altcoins as well For me bitcoin is no.1 cryptocurrency in the market.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: