Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which will be the biggest and final blow to crypto  (Read 484 times)
zombies (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:35:40 AM

After India's unfavorable stance on crypto, which next blow will be the biggest for crypto?

1) USA banning crypto
2) Russia banning crypto
3) Japan banning crypto

With which blow its real downfall will start?

I think the real downfall haven't started yet and when the price reaches below $1000, the real downfall will start. All the people will be panicked and will be in disarray state losing their minds for the stupidity they believed in.  It will happen once USA announces its stance on crypto. I assume it might happen in G20 summit.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

i doubt any of those countries will ever ban, just regulate. However being regulated could be even worse if they make it legal but tax the crap out of it.

AgonyPaid

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

After India's unfavorable stance on crypto, which next blow will be the biggest for crypto?

1) USA banning crypto
2) Russia banning crypto
3) Japan banning crypto

I think the real downfall haven't started yet and when the price reaches below $1000, the real downfall will start. All the people will be panicked and will be in disarray state losing their minds for the stupidity they believed in.  It will happen once USA announces its stance on crypto. I assume it might happen in G20 summit.
And why do you doubt the ban and think that it will regulate it. Advantageous of course, but it's easier to ban and you do not have to invent anything. And the fall as for me has already begun is just not so noticeable this. After the collapse of bitcoin, everything else may fall.

zombies (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

i doubt any of those countries will ever ban, just regulate. However being regulated could be even worse if they make it legal but tax the crap out of it.

Don't know about Russia but US and Japan can/will do it. The things will get worse from there. All those crypto maniacs who are predicting 30k and 50k will lose their minds.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

I hope that all the regulation of the ban does not happen and there will be differences of opinion in the G20 Summit later. Not all countries will ban crypto, there must be other countries defending and supporting crypto at the G20 Summit. Hopefully their eyes are open and can see the benefits gained from the current blockchain technology.

But if the worst thing happens later, I think it will be caused by the regulation of the ban set by the Japanese government (if that happens).
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

Everybody loves blockchain technology, but not cryptocurrencies - at least not the crypto they did not issue
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

I think US ban will be the most significant blow to crypto, US has alot of influence in the world and if they decided to ban it, this can spur other countries to take action along this line, I don't see japan banning crypto because they are the first developed country to make it legal.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

1) USA banning crypto
2) Russia banning crypto
3) Japan banning crypto

Japan and USA seems to have more of a positive stand there, it might be hard for them to unfavour crypto as illegal prodcut/object.
However, IIRC, there was one moment i see that Russia wanted to ban Off Crypto. Yet, Putin seems to be okay with crypto and its legal on his view
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

1) USA banning crypto
2) Russia banning crypto
3) Japan banning crypto

India's ban is a serious hit.

Russian will not ban crypto's. They introduced a new law last week for taxation.

USA could ban it on some level.

But Japan will not ban it at all. They are one of the most, if not the most, friendly country to crypto's.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

No of them ban crypto, any talk about ban is only speculation, even it is somehow real, no of these countries is going to ban crypto because it is simply nonsense.

Neur0maN5er

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

USA>Japan>Russia.
Regulations, crypto market audit, taxation from goverments and etc.  lead to centralization and can be worse or the same as ban. IMHO, strict regulations=ban for crypto market.
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

It would not surprise me to see some actions are being taken by governments. Theey would never want something out of their control, especially when we are talking about an economy worths hundreds of billions. I don’t know if it will be enough to make final blow but it would definitely hurt.
rmh01

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

Don't know about Russia but US and Japan can/will do it. The things will get worse from there. All those crypto maniacs who are predicting 30k and 50k will lose their minds.

You're clearly have a hidden intent or just plain stupid.
Japan will ban crypto? LOL, just read this: https://www.japan.go.jp/abenomics/productivity/society5_0/index.html
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

Japan and the USA have said bitcoin and cryptocurrency is legal. The USA even allows futures trading on it on the Chicago Board or Trade.

The only countries banning cryptocurrency are the weak ones who fear capital flight. Those who don't have capital controls have nothing to fear and much to gain from encouraging bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Gregamon

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

I think that Zombies just having fun. He is enjoying to do this and I can't blame the guy.
Prepare for Armageddon lol
Jeffdu3300

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

If USA and Japan will ban the crypto then that will certainly the biggest blow that might happen to cryptomarket.  I think Russia not follow the cryptoban more liberated in crypto currency. If that happen I will pull out my all investment in  crypto right at the moment I receive the news.
Zepp74

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

None will ban it. Its all about how to tax it.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

nothing will happen, it will be a drop in the bucket.  our economy is worldwide now and most shopping is done online.  Countries would just be shooting themselves in the foot if they banned crypto because of all the lost money from tqaxes.
Vlizze

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

Large companies / governments ignore the open source crypto and make their own.  For example, Amazon creates and Amazon coin and never accepts BTC, Eth, etc. 

This is why I feel the privacy coins have a bright future.  There will always be a demand for those.
Leooo

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

I do not think it is a "BAN", It is just a regulation. No country nor any economy can reject BTC or crypto currencies in general because they have a great power although the crypto market is volatile. I am a bit worried to be honest but I still believe in BTC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: