Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: India to look after blockchain technology application - Budget 2018 Story  (Read 141 times)
taiwww (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:39:56 AM
Merited by darthmaul (2), krishnapramod (1)

Hello BCT,

Here I'm presenting here the brief story about Budget 2018 for India. Since the launch of this official news from India I have seen panic amongst the BCT users and specially those who are from India.

I am putting forward all the important information that was declared in the Budget portfolio along with the Exclusive interview with Indian Blockchain Committee Head Ajeet Khurana.

Let me clarify first that,

- BITCOIN or any Crypo Currency is not Illegal in the India.
- There was no such commitment made through the Budget 2018
- Indian Government is more than happy to accept the blockchain technology

The Budget 2018, mentioned that PM Narendra Modi asked for the account of crypto currency use in illegitimate way if there is any. Meaning they just don't want that crypto currency is being used in the illegal way within the country and if there is anything like that happening then it should be reported.

After that, FM Arun Jatley mentioned in clear statement that they will look forward to "explore the different usage of the blockchain".

Following to this one Indian Blockchain Head Ajeet Khurana were interviewed on their different views regarding the recent mention of crypto currency in the Budget 2018. In this regard they clearly mentioned this

YS: What should the end-investor in cryptocurrency take from this announcement?

AK:  There has been no indication by the government that it is banning exchanges. Neither does it stop people from holding a cryptocurrency. It is just saying that the government doesn’t recognise cryptocurrency as money, which no country in the world does except Japan.

There are many more such questionnaire which is important and all are pointing the matter towards psootve approach of the India towards use of crypto currency. So it's better we do not create any FUD from this news.

I hope this will help the community here to understand the matter in complete manner. We will see some interesting achievement of the India and crypto currency use soon. So seat tight and fasten your seat belts for the moon ride.

Reference for the Quote and Study : https://yourstory.com/2018/02/indian-blockchain-committee-head-clarifies-cryptocurrency-not-illegal-india/amp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:06:46 AM

In this particular question, it is all about negative and positive issues of all cryptocurrencies, i know we are all worried about the future of all cryptocurrencies, being a new in this kind of industry, i have no exact ideas about all cryptocurrencies. All i can say is, we must think positively that all crypto are good most especially bitcoin and it will be continuestly operate without  handrances to happen, i know that every problem encounters in this kind of business, we can trust the management to solve it, and with the power of their sharp and bright ideas.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

this is good news if India is willing to implement the system because I think it will add value from the country's economy. because I see today a lot of people who want to invest in crypto system and of course this will be easy for people who want to invest in crypto.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

Hello BCT,

Here I'm presenting here the brief story about Budget 2018 for India. Since the launch of this official news from India I have seen panic amongst the BCT users and specially those who are from India.

I am putting forward all the important information that was declared in the Budget portfolio along with the Exclusive interview with Indian Blockchain Committee Head Ajeet Khurana.

Let me clarify first that,

- BITCOIN or any Crypo Currency is not Illegal in the India.
- There was no such commitment made through the Budget 2018
- Indian Government is more than happy to accept the blockchain technology

The Budget 2018, mentioned that PM Narendra Modi asked for the account of crypto currency use in illegitimate way if there is any. Meaning they just don't want that crypto currency is being used in the illegal way within the country and if there is anything like that happening then it should be reported.

After that, FM Arun Jatley mentioned in clear statement that they will look forward to "explore the different usage of the blockchain".

Following to this one Indian Blockchain Head Ajeet Khurana were interviewed on their different views regarding the recent mention of crypto currency in the Budget 2018. In this regard they clearly mentioned this

YS: What should the end-investor in cryptocurrency take from this announcement?

AK:  There has been no indication by the government that it is banning exchanges. Neither does it stop people from holding a cryptocurrency. It is just saying that the government doesn’t recognise cryptocurrency as money, which no country in the world does except Japan.

There are many more such questionnaire which is important and all are pointing the matter towards psootve approach of the India towards use of crypto currency. So it's better we do not create any FUD from this news.

I hope this will help the community here to understand the matter in complete manner. We will see some interesting achievement of the India and crypto currency use soon. So seat tight and fasten your seat belts for the moon ride.

Reference for the Quote and Study : https://yourstory.com/2018/02/indian-blockchain-committee-head-clarifies-cryptocurrency-not-illegal-india/amp

As a cryptocurrency user, it really helps if there is a support from the government and hearing news like this bolsters our hope and well wishes that at least a cluntry explore the options first on what a cryptocurrency or hell even bitcoin can do to bolater a countries economic woes and even try to elevate an already advanced one to something better and usher in an age for technological advancement
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

Pretty cool. Now I hear that India is going to utilise the block chain technology into their educational system. They will be allowing the distribution of digital certificate via blockchain technology. Thats innovative, lets see where they lead it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wandino

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

This is good news. Implementation of blockchain will remove middle man and increases transparency into the system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: