Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin price getting low?  (Read 578 times)
lyledark10 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:41:03 AM

Crypto investors are seeing red this week. Bitcoin plunged to two-month lows on Thursday, dipping below $9,000 for the first time since November. At the time of writing, Bitcoin had bounced back up to the $9,200 level, down from weekly highs just above $12,000. This week has seen coins across the board in the red — a sign that investors are jumping ship to fiat currencies this time instead of swapping into altcoins as we’ve seen in the recent past.

https://imgur.com/a/1DaM3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EMINeMxShOw

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

I'm always positive when it comes to Bitcoin!
And It's not only BTC but all the market! is not stable @ all...
https://coinmarketcap.com/

Hope to hear from some1 with logic....

Regards,
silverstar43
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

always a satoshi short

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:47:38 AM

Just stay frosty and hodl.  It seems we got hit with a lot of FUD from mass media.
First you have South Korea ending virtual bank accounts and the USDT thing resurfaced.
And don't forget about BitConnect exit scam.  All this creates FUD and cause panic sells.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

Just stay frosty and hodl.  It seems we got hit with a lot of FUD from mass media.
First you have South Korea ending virtual bank accounts and the USDT thing resurfaced.
And don't forget about BitConnect exit scam.  All this creates FUD and cause panic sells.

Yeah there is a lot of fear in the market at the moment. The important thing to remember is that the fundamentals of all of the technology has not changed, this is just FUD that is being pushed out intentionally to drive down the price

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:50:28 AM

The only reason for the price fall is PANIC,PANIC around the investors which are caused by the recent rumors,negativities and regulations against the bitcoin.Please stop saying India banned bitcoins because they didn't then we can see the price growth a little bit.People need to hold their bitcoins if you want the price to recover if you continue to convet them into fiat then the price will fall more and more.So people just don't care about anything just hold it.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:46 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 01:45:08 AM by xcajun21

Right now Bitcoin needs some good news and stop lagging behind other in terms of development. In high hopes, it needs a 25% green consecutively of at least 7% up per day. Its a 50% hit for altcoins but it happen suddenly and is not the end of the world! We seen 50% green before.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:32:48 PM

Because many investors sell their coins, so the supply of coins more than demand. that's the main cause of bitcoin prices going down. then what's the cause, the investors are busy selling their coins Huh causing investors to sell their coins, as they panic, after bad news about Bitcoin. should be a true bitcoin player, we should not be affected by the obscure news about bitcoin, and continue to hold our coins until the coin has a high price.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:46:58 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 11:14:56 PM by Dissident991

Crypto investors are seeing red this week. Bitcoin plunged to two-month lows on Thursday, dipping below $9,000 for the first time since November. At the time of writing, Bitcoin had bounced back up to the $9,200 level, down from weekly highs just above $12,000. This week has seen coins across the board in the red — a sign that investors are jumping ship to fiat currencies this time instead of swapping into altcoins as we’ve seen in the recent past.

Over the past monthes a lot of people sold their cryptos and after long correction the market capitaliztion returned part of positions and stays in flet.  But anyway bitcoin can't rise because of public attention focused on the alts and they are rising now.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

And now bitcoin has started to rise again after a long fall in low prices, and I believe bitcoin will return beyond last year.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

Its simple bitcoin price is getting low because recently there are some country who banned bitcoin in their territory so the bitcoin user lessen in that way and the demand of bitcoin drop that is why the bitcoin price got low in that reason, but dont worried when bitcoin price is getting low because after a few days I`m sure the price of bitcoin will back in its normal situation.

Be patient.

totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:51:11 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 04:48:25 AM by totnaksquad

Pure manipulations of course ,the big players doesnt want to put their money into cryptocurrency when the market is failing thats why we should be buying more bitcoins.Doing so,will be get more profits when the market has recovered giving those people who bought from the bottom because IMO that is the time would be the most profitable trades comapre to the normal market condition.

saiful1234

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:01:23 AM

Its simple bitcoin price is getting low because recently there are some country who banned bitcoin in there territory. I'm sure the price of bitcoin will back in its normal situation.
niksxv

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:09:38 AM

i think it's because of small count of people investing in bitcoin and also some other countries banned bitcoin. I think this will not stay, bitcoin will surely rise up again.
johncartersr

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:27:37 AM

I think due to bitcoin price's unstable this is normal. Every seconds the price changes.Its simple bitcoin price is getting low because recently there are some country who banned bitcoin in there territory. I'm sure the price of bitcoin will back in its normal situation.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:31:54 AM

Lack of information, fear of the unknown and the banning of major companies such as google, facebook and twitter and many countries. We experienced the lowest price of bitcoin for the last few weeks but we also witnessed an increase this recent week. However I think that bitcoin price will still rise.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:34:41 AM

Bitcoin dropping big in prices is ordinary in getting ordinary in the last couple of years after its heavy rally moving upward. It seems more people are just taking profits. But long term bitcoin is still moving upward and you don't have to necessarily join the waves and stressed yourself.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:48:18 AM

Bitcoin will getting low and thats normal. Dont worry it will go higher and higher. Just wait and be patience  , everything goes and always think positive. And its about the law of supply and demand . Just work and work hard soon you will earned higher amount.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:54:24 AM

Since it is not yet the start of the bitcoin price increase since the start of july price increase of bitcoin until November it reaches its biggest price because it is all waiting for everyone

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

The recent decline in Bitcoin prices is due to the Chinese government issuing a ban on Initial Coin Offering in the country. The government argues that new forms of fundraising such as the ICO are illegal under national law. In Korea, the Government Financial Services Commission has banned all forms of ICO "applicable to any virtual currency "as well as margin trading of digital money. The FSC also plans to implement other measures that may adversely affect the operation of cryptocurrency companies, including on-site inspections that will commence at the end of September, while checking currency accounts of users starting from December.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

And now bitcoin has started to rise again after a long fall in low prices, and I believe bitcoin will return beyond last year.

Let's be hopeful that it would actually regain its highest peak, we've been wanting to see it growing specially we have invested good amount when the price is still high. I believe the red days is over yet its not yet late to buy more volume of bitcoin. Last years track was almost likely the same as todays track. So buy now before its too late, we can still afford to buy now dont wait until tommorow.
yes, a red day is over, but I think, bitcoin condition is still not safe, and still can fall again. worries still stay in my heart because the correction is not over.

but by looking at the green market a little cure my worries. I also do not just invest in bitcoin but I invest in some altcoins that have good growth. and I hope the bullish market will bring it up and high.

I have the same sentiment as you. This to me seems like a bull trap, over the next few months I do think we will sink lower. I want the opposite to happen, like everyone else, but it is far to soon to see a reversal and continuation of the bull run.  Eventually, a bull market will return, and Bitcoin will come back higher than ever, media interest in Bitcoin seems to wax and wane every few years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: