Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin price getting low?  (Read 579 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

I believe that it is part of the correction process and we are in the last phase of it. I am expecting the price to recover from this month and we will see sustainable growth in the user base and price. The price rally that we have experienced in the last quarter of the last year was not organic and thus price collapsed soon after the peak point. Then it created a chaotic environment which resulted in a panic selling wave.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

I think bitcoin prices have decreased due to the circulation of bad issues about the world of cryptocurrency so that causes traders to panic and sell their assets when prices are in bad periods.The decision is what makes the market worse and to go up takes a relatively long time.

Bananaman0005

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

bitcoin price is getting low because all of the bitcoin currency getting change because of the people who wants to invest of the bitcoin they also have income if invest money because other people do is invest when bitcoin is low on price and withdraw it when it comes to getting rises.
ibidathoillah

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

Because many countries do not recognize bitcoin as a legitimate payment
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Now Bitcoin is normal and Bitcoin price is rise again
And I believed that Bitcoin will go high again
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

On the contrary it’s getting bigger so it’s better to invest now
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:09:28 AM

There are several factors that cause the drop in bitcoin prices, among them:
China closed access to virtual currency trading sites abroad. In addition, China also raised bank numbers prohibited from using credit cards to buy virtual currency.
A report on the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) investigating the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency exchanges.
There are some countries that prohibit bitcoin or criptocurancy in use as a transaction tool.
gage6rowden12

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

I don’t know about other investors but I wouldn’t mind if it goes down again a little more so I can buy even more. But don’t get me wrong as off right now I am enjoying the price rising.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

Crypto investors are seeing red this week. Bitcoin plunged to two-month lows on Thursday, dipping below $9,000 for the first time since November. At the time of writing, Bitcoin had bounced back up to the $9,200 level, down from weekly highs just above $12,000. This week has seen coins across the board in the red — a sign that investors are jumping ship to fiat currencies this time instead of swapping into altcoins as we’ve seen in the recent past.

https://imgur.com/a/1DaM3

Bitcoin price drop is normal because it is volatile, the price changes from time to time. But surely is will go up eventually, since its becoming more in demand and popular. We are now seeing the price going up, surely it will go up even more.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
SellBuyAcc

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

Despite the fact that the bitcoin is getting in low rate sometimes it does not make me feel bother because I know someday or in such time bitcoin will grow more that the price of what we have now. And it is really normal that the price grows up and down.
Jerson

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:48:08 AM

there's are many causes that's why bitcoin dropped down.first fake news in effective to many people panic selling, also raised bank numbers prohibited from using credit cards to buy virtual currency.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

I think bitcoin prices have decreased due to the circulation of bad issues about the world of cryptocurrency so that causes traders to panic and sell their assets when prices are in bad periods.The decision is what makes the market worse and to go up takes a relatively long time.
it could be that such things affect the bitcoin price. should be in this situation, to be patient and wait for the price to go up so as not to lose in selling. if there is no urgent need to sell the coin you have. better save and buy when the price is cheap.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:59:43 AM

I do not understand why such questions arise! Everything is simple enough: After each growth there is a correction and now just such a moment, but fortunately now it comes to an end! Secondly, large market players deliberately underestimate the price, so that it is more profitable to buy crypto currency and earn more!
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

Sometimes in my thinking Bitcoin price getting low because of the negative fud news that has been exposed here even in the social media. So, once the community heard or read it mos of them will get easily panic which will lead them to sell their bitcoin. Or it could be it controlled by the whale investors perhaps.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

Crypto investors are seeing red this week. Bitcoin plunged to two-month lows on Thursday, dipping below $9,000 for the first time since November. At the time of writing, Bitcoin had bounced back up to the $9,200 level, down from weekly highs just above $12,000. This week has seen coins across the board in the red — a sign that investors are jumping ship to fiat currencies this time instead of swapping into altcoins as we’ve seen in the recent past.

I personally still will hold and persist with the confidence and patience to invest with bitcoin once bitcoin will experience a fairly rapid rise
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

It is not getting low. If you are watching the market you will see that Bitcoin is currently returning its value. So at the moment, there is a positive trend.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

The situation has changed and Bitcoin price is now moving towards green and now recovering everyday. That's a good sign after a huge crush.

Bitcoin price is getting low because of such a very small problem that crypto currency right now encountered. Bitcoin price is getting low because there is a traitor that really wants bitcoin to down. But right now, bitcoin already recovered and it is a good sign after a huge drop or crush.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

Maybe this question should be edited now,since were on the bullish run..though after a week of posting this bitcoin drops upto $6,000 and that really a huge losses from the holder that panicked sell.

After that red more than two months passed that continuously bloody market but today we can see a good sign that may result to rebound
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

The reason why the price of bitcoin is getting low is because certain problems arises regarding bitcoin such as anomalies, threats, and downtrends. There are also people responsible for the sudden fall, such as manipulations and back-dooring. Although, there are times that the reason is just mainly the world issues about its centralization and such.
shibisu

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Bitcoin prices could drop drastically by up to 50 percent. And here are some things that can make the value of Bitcoin down dramatically;

1. Bitcoin Mining Closure.
When a Bitcoin mine goes out of business, they usually tend to immediately remove all the Bitcoins they have stored. this could trigger a chain effect until the Bitcoin price drops.
2. Prohibition of Using Bitcoin Announced By A Stronger State of Economy.
Among the factors driving Bitcoin prices up, there is an element of recognition from a stronger economy. therefore, the reverse is true; Bitcoin's price drops if a stronger economy oppose and prohibit its use.
3. Closing of Bitcoin Exchange.
The law of supply shall also apply to the price of Bitcoin. the higher the supply of something, the lower is the price, if other conditions in general nothing has changed.
4. Technically, Bitcoin Already Buy (Overbought).
overbought means in other words, the current Bitcoin price is actually too high compared to the price that can be accepted by its users .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: