Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin price getting low?  (Read 579 times)
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

Crypto investors are seeing red this week. Bitcoin plunged to two-month lows on Thursday, dipping below $9,000 for the first time since November. At the time of writing, Bitcoin had bounced back up to the $9,200 level, down from weekly highs just above $12,000. This week has seen coins across the board in the red — a sign that investors are jumping ship to fiat currencies this time instead of swapping into altcoins as we’ve seen in the recent past.

https://imgur.com/a/1DaM3

the decline in bitcoin prices as the latter investors hesitate bitcoin because of the many FUDs in circulation, from countries that do not support bitcoins, and the most impact is google will block bitcoin advertisements. so that's where investors hesitate and withdraw their money. look at the market is experiencing a very significant decline in February last. but now the market is starting to go up again. because the end of this end there is no FUD in circulation. hopefully the future of Bitcoin is supported by all countries. and it will automatically make the bitcoin price soar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

Bitcoin is dumping is some of the weak hands people sell there holdings because of a single fake news. And other country banned bitcoin so some of the community remove. And the whales spread the fake news to make to buy if bitcoin will be dump thats the cause why the bitcoin getting low.
arteme

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

I think this is the reaction of market to news of companies like Facebook, Google banning crypto related advertisements. This should be temporary and we will see prices recovering soon.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

There is one thing I would like you to know is that none of the assets including cryptocurrencies, shares, gold etc.. can go in one direction for a long period of time. It travels like a wave. Bitcoin has been in a decline for a couple of months and we saw that it recovered a little in price. It jumped to $9700 and right now its at $9200. I don't think it is going down. May be you consider the little decline of $500-$1000 as a  downside but it is not what you think. We will see another spike very soon when it crosses $10k and then again we might see a little decline. This is how it goes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kusach01

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

I think it's just another wave, and soon bitcoin will grow strongly. Falling is temporary, it just triggered bad news. We need to be patient.
btcmura

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

The prices are going down because there is no major announcement regarding some big investor coming to crypto. Also, countries like Indian are banning crypto now completely.
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Someone just fixes profits, and multiplies their bitcoins, and most likely these people have a lot of money)
This is a standard situation, the market can not always grow and always fall, yet we have recently suffered a deep correction that it would take longer to get back after it.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is getting low because the investor  is going low. Or maybe bitcoin have own rating and no one knows will be the price of bitcoin.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is getting low because the investor  is going low. Or maybe bitcoin have own rating and no one knows will be the price of bitcoin.
As of now bitcoin price are getting stable, it was not increasing so much and it was not also decreasing. I was enjoying seeing that price of bitcoin are in neutral, I believe that it was continues and hoping that increasing literally on the following months. Bitcoin fall down price was due to large impact of withdrawals of amount of many capitalist.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

I have not heard any updates for bitcoins recently I wonder if its still going to be a good investment or not.
For sure it is still the best investment and it will remain the same forever. Price is getting down because of panic selling but as you know no situation remain forever in bitcoin, if price will get down then after some time it will again rise infect now it is moving upward for high investment in market, so have patience and keep yourself updated about price rise and fall,. Now price is increasing best chance to buy at very decent and affording price.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

I can not say that the bitcoin rate is getting low. It's just a fever as for me. The bitcoin course could be adversely affected by the investigation of the 13 largest crypto-banks, including Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Bittrex and Binance. But despite this, I believe that bitcoin has already passed the local minimum, and further growth awaits the crypto currency - unless large sales of crypto currency will be repeated and there will be no market manipulation.
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

everyone wanna know why bitcoin is getting low .. i think that there's no majore announcement regarding some big investors coming to crypto. Also, countries like Indian and Coroatia are banning crypto now completely..Or maybe bitcoin have own rating and no one knows will be the price of bitcoin.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

I'm generally looking at marketcap.
https://coinmarketcap.com/
You can see your current volumes here. Prices are falling instantly when large amounts of money are withdrawn. When someone who earns huge amounts of money pays the account, it affects other prices as well.
The stock market is always a risky system. I need to be careful.
PinkFox

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

I would not call it panic. It is just the game of investment. There are no other criteria for bitcoin price fluctuations (like wars, economy situations, etc.), but the big investors need some "price waves" in order to have more profit and I do believe they can start these waves if they want.
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

The lower bitcoin price is due to a wave of regulatory uncertainty over weeks and a ban on advertising by technology companies and the decline is also due to investors monitoring the warnings from some regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market in China.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

Today they have grown back, not as low as you think, with Crypto market always fluctuating, the price of BTC at ups and downs will fly. When they fall down, people are seizing the opportunity to gather.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

Few countries and banks stopped to buy or sell bitcoin from past months , so there was fear in the people that bitcoin price will go down and they sold it. Now things are getting stable and steadily increasing the bitcoin price from 6000$  to 9000$+ and hope it will reach 15000$+ as well because few countries which stopped is not started thinking to make it legally , hopefully we may expect soon and bitcoin price will up again in near future.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

Many are asking questions that Bitcoin prices are increasingly unstable even this tends to have been said the lowest price, whereas from the year before year that Bitcoin and everyone already feel the price is really the lowest of the current price ..
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

the price of bitcoin is getting low it's even good! he then climbs to the top of the falls is not clear. but Santa is even good that he fell heavily because wakes a time when he really rise to the top and wakes to stand three times more than it was! so I will tell you so it does not mean anything if bitcoin there sank or as that very much fell! peak growth I think dynamics of already very soon.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

We should never expect a one way movement when it comes to the Price movement in bitcoin because since bitcoin is decentralized and volatility is also at play it will solely depends of the demands and supply of bitcoin to determine the Price movement of bitcoin, but at that the demands and supply of bitcoin is what control the Price and not any other hidden forces as always spread by fud who are always against bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: