Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:40:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin = New world order agenda?  (Read 1430 times)
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

I really find it hard to believe but sometimes the nuances of similarities between their comparisons and that of cryptocurrenciesif it were American special services, it is possible that the US would not be so aggressively posed to the crypto currency.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

Many billionaires have already bought bitcoins. Other rich people are afraid to buy bitcoin at an expensive price, so as not to lose too much investment.

Now the market is at the crossroads of roads

Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

Of course it might be so. But it sounds like he is just protects his picture of the world, because he afraid to take part of the crypto world and he don't want you to succeed on it.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

This is a very interesting opinion!There's something.I thought about it.After all, indeed, it is not easy to crank out such an operation, and even half the world under it to bring.This is clearly not the work of one man.I fully agree with that.The world government has existed for a long time, it is not a secret for anyone.The fact that the blockchain can help them to strengthen their power over the world,too, can be understood-it would be completely logical.And how else to deal with competitive currency?Of course create a new more powerful.If so, they succeeded.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

Hi everyone, so i was talking to my friend whos a developer, and i asked him does he like bitcoin because i wanted to invest my tax return in it, and he responded to me with this,

Cryptocurrency is the government.
Satoshi nakamoto  (creator of Bitcoin ) isn't a person but an organization. One of the new world order ambition is to set a one world government and currency and the only way to do that is create a money system like that which slowly all counties are adopting. Once they've adopted it the US dollar will crash forcing the entire world to use Btc and the people in control of Btc will be the US government. Do you really think the US government is in dept of trillions of dollars ? No they aren't that's bullshit just a way to crash the economy in the future. Do you really think some normie like you and I could build a block chain technology and popularize it without having any records ? Not even mark Zuckerberg would be able to do that New world order is real actually. American government fantasize about it and their lord and savior lucifer but for aliens they are quite real actually and there have been documented evidence in space to prove it Crypto currency can make you a millionaire but it isn't worth it. People who make millions off Crypto aren't to be praise cause they didn't do anything other than set up miners and traded Btc. Real millionaire work their ass out and hustle they don't just sit down trading Bitcoin and gambling. I especially hate it when btc miners self call them self "entrepreneurs" LIKE WTF DO YOU MEAN BY "ENTREPRENEURS" ? BOY YOU'RE STILL LIVING IN YOUR MOM'S HOUSE STFU

i get where hes coming from,  but what do you guys think about this??  is he right or just a conspiracy theorist

So far no government seems to be adopting bitcoin or any other coin, and this is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future. It looks like your story has some flaws and inconsistencies which need to be addressed. I know that it may sound a bit harsh on avid ears but it appears that New World Order conspiracy theorists found a new toy, now this is bitcoin. Yeah, bitcoin was conceived specifically to set up a one-world government and currency, and it turns out that the only way to do that is create a money system based on bitcoin which all countries are slowly adopting. And how did we manage to live without bitcoin before?

Oh, then I looked into the middle of what your friend secretly revealed to you (and you to us), and I see that Lucifer and aliens are also involved in the whole shebang. The only thing that I'm now curious is how fast this thread will get trashed, and if not, how many pages it will accumulate before it does in the end.
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

Personally, I do not have a view on this matter. But, it's true. Satoshi Nakamoto to date, is still very mysterious. It seems, no one knows who he really is
Rowena123

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

New World Order concept to create unique government for the whole planet and everything focused, blockchain technology introduces a completely decentralized payment system that can be implemented in many other areas as well. It is possible that "satoshi" is an organization and they have guaranteed themselves to be the biggest Bitcoin stack, but think about it ... at all if they will never move it? At this point they can not move the coin anymore, as it will crash the market. Consider every angle.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Hi everyone, so i was talking to my friend whos a developer, and i asked him does he like bitcoin because i wanted to invest my tax return in it, and he responded to me with this,

Cryptocurrency is the government.
Satoshi nakamoto  (creator of Bitcoin ) isn't a person but an organization. One of the new world order ambition is to set a one world government and currency and the only way to do that is create a money system like that which slowly all counties are adopting. Once they've adopted it the US dollar will crash forcing the entire world to use Btc and the people in control of Btc will be the US government. Do you really think the US government is in dept of trillions of dollars ? No they aren't that's bullshit just a way to crash the economy in the future. Do you really think some normie like you and I could build a block chain technology and popularize it without having any records ? Not even mark Zuckerberg would be able to do that New world order is real actually. American government fantasize about it and their lord and savior lucifer but for aliens they are quite real actually and there have been documented evidence in space to prove it Crypto currency can make you a millionaire but it isn't worth it. People who make millions off Crypto aren't to be praise cause they didn't do anything other than set up miners and traded Btc. Real millionaire work their ass out and hustle they don't just sit down trading Bitcoin and gambling. I especially hate it when btc miners self call them self "entrepreneurs" LIKE WTF DO YOU MEAN BY "ENTREPRENEURS" ? BOY YOU'RE STILL LIVING IN YOUR MOM'S HOUSE STFU

i get where hes coming from,  but what do you guys think about this??  is he right or just a conspiracy theorist
When bitcoin was introduced a decade ago, it was considered as a fraud or a Ponzi scheme as it was completely indigestible for the people that how could one coin be some beneficial and how could it provide such a huge profit in very short span of time but then there were very few people who believed in bitcoin and now they are the bitcoin billionaires so no doubt bitcoin is very trustworthy and the very potentiating crypto currency and the most successful investment and is the currency of the new world.
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

How can anybody conclude that bitcoin could be as one government of one currency?  Even thou it is the king it doesn't mean that it can be used as the main currency it really depends at the situation, volatility depends at all,  and it also depends to the way of government in adaptation,  communist will not easily accept it. 

Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:57:09 AM

Seem's his opinion is coming true.. BTC is drying unfortunately

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:35:31 AM

I don't think it has any relation with bitcoin, the new world order has been around for a long time. Do not relate the theory to reality.
dewayn91

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

I don't understand why is the united worldwide government is necessarily a bad thing. I think it's could be good if the world will be more united. Perhaps there will be less problems with borders at least  Wink
There's a good thing in everything. Even in Lucifer. lol 

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: