Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Life of a winner  (Read 126 times)
Uko21 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

You just have to be focused at whatever you do, never get yourself distracted by things that are unnecessary, stay away from activities that waste your time,friends who do are not in the same line with your vision should be kept at arm length, you just have to be consistent at whatever you are engaged with, success is never a day's job, it is rather as a result of consistent effort of your will power, motivate yourself constantly to do what you ought to do when you ought to them, time wasted can never be regained, now is the right time achieve all your dreams, if you don't want to be in a future full of regrets and "had I known" kind of gist, take the right steps to doing the right things now.
The sky is never the limit, it is only your starting point.
Happy New Month.
eastgrand

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:26:49 AM

It's almost as if I wrote that. That is how I live my life, while others try to assimilate in a keeping up with the Jones kind of way.
billsareno

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

Everyone of us will have a unique path. You just need to learn whenever trials come along the way as you pursue your dreams. It's best if you can ask advise to people who have done the things you aspire successfully.
troner8x

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

Life is fleeting. Appreciate the time, do not spray. Achieving the goal - is the main thing for the winner.
Uko21 (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

Everyone of us will have a unique path. You just need to learn whenever trials come along the way as you pursue your dreams. It's best if you can ask advise to people who have done the things you aspire successfully.

You really inspire me. I believe that's all we need as human to be successful. Seeking advise from mentors is really the key to a successful life.
feysand

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

I believe a life of contentment filled with love is the life of a winner.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

Winner is a satisfied state of mind, with family and friends.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
richmeister

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

I´m a loser baby, so why don´t you....
susumilo

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

You just have to be focused at whatever you do, never get yourself distracted by things that are unnecessary, stay away from activities that waste your time,friends who do are not in the same line with your vision should be kept at arm length, you just have to be consistent at whatever you are engaged with, success is never a day's job, it is rather as a result of consistent effort of your will power, motivate yourself constantly to do what you ought to do when you ought to them, time wasted can never be regained, now is the right time achieve all your dreams, if you don't want to be in a future full of regrets and "had I known" kind of gist, take the right steps to doing the right things now.
The sky is never the limit, it is only your starting point.
Happy New Month.

Falling and failing is common. But the intention and passion to rise, it's new Extraordinary !! It does not matter how many times you've fallen and failed. But the most important is how many times you rise from adversity. Failure is a delayed success which is a stepping-stone for us to have greater power to achieve a much higher level of success. Not Trial and Error, but 'Trial and LEARN'.
The temptation sometimes makes us fall and groan in pain. The impending trials often make us quack and shed tears that are incomparable. Blowing an unresolved problem makes our shoulders and heads feel very heavy and helpless. That's all the challenges we have to face and conquer. Do not let 'fate' come to power in determining your life. DEFINITELY .. !! And let the fate of the 'surrender', because your passion and your tremendous keak.
Utiani kh

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

the life of a winner. can be described as a life free of problems, or also from the downfall of someone who experienced the fall of the happiness of life.
dolanneksawah

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

Appreciate the time, do not spray. Achieving the goal - is the main thing for the winner.
zharkt

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

Good phrase, thank you
p.s. i just found that account in my archive and realy dont know what to do next
happy new month :^^
Valir

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

Thank you for giving me the motivation and passion for life to be better and to succeed.
hasan saifurridzal

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

to be a winner there are only two paths, working hard and praying to God
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: