Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin stay? What should we do...  (Read 507 times)
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

Bitcoin price has been fallen a lot since last 2 weeks. From $17,000 to $8,000 its about 50% fall within 2 weeks. Croyptocurrencies have higher movements and includes risk of losing. Trading is not a good idea with Croypto-Currencies if you have a tight budget. But for wallets you don't lose the coins. We have seen this kind of fall before too and market jumps up more than it falls.
The same thing might also happen its just confusing us by some rumors , I suggest to hold coins and wait to see what really happens.

Today's Rate: 1 BTC = $8590.09

Yes, bitcoin will stay. I have no idea why people think that this is the end of bitcoin just because the price is crashing at the moment.

First and foremost - crashes are going to happen sooner or later in crypto. There is no asset that can continue to go up without a break. Corrections, adjustments, and crashes, all have happened periodically within bitcoin. There is no big surprises here.

Now, I'm still holding my coins because I've learned a lesson from my past experiences selling bitcoin when everyone else was out of their seats selling as hard as they could. If you are selling when everyone else is screaming to sell, you are probably going to sell at a lower level than you want to. Don't panic. The rational decision to make is to hold, and even buy.

Smiley
TheBitcoinBoy

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

It will go to zero!
bisdsad

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

Do not panic, because this has happened several times before and it always bounce back from March onwards. If you look at the other Alt coins, you will notice that they are also going down, so there are not a new movement from Bitcoin to other Alt coins.

I cannot substantiate my claims, but I think some Fiat whales are slowly dumping coins to manipulate the price. I cannot pinpoint the motivation behind this, but I know they are slowly cooking the frog. ^hmmmmm^
I agree with you, I do not know what it means to manipulate bitcoin prices, but I know bitcoin will definitely go back up and be patient now. We can not confirm that someone is manipulating, but the price fluctuations must be man-made in the regulation.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:41:19 AM

As others say do not panic, as long as $8,000 support line stay there is nothing to worry about. It is a bery strong support area. In my view it will bounce once it hit that support area.

If just in case it traded below $8,000 i am pretty sire many will sell but in my chart the next biggest support is $4,000. Which i am hopeful will not happen.

galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

Those who invested at $17000 levels must be in lot of tension currently. But if they can wait for 6 months or so, the prices will again reach $20000 levels.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

I think we just patiently wait, or you can choose to buy, because now is a good time to buy bitcoin at a lower price. Bitcoin has been in constant price change since its appearance, but now it survives and there are so many Altcoin present that we do not have to worry about it.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

I will say that the current drop in price was not anticipated by most people, as they felt it would not drop this far. But be it as it may, now that the currency is in its down trend, is not enough reason to determine the fate of the currency. The only thing to do here, is to keep our fingers crossed, awaiting how the outcome will be.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

Those who invested at $17000 levels must be in lot of tension currently. But if they can wait for 6 months or so, the prices will again reach $20000 levels.

whenever you make an investment you have to think ahead and think about what you want out of your investment and what to do in case something different happened.

in case of buying at $17k if they bought just because they were hyped up then surely they held and now they are panic selling which caused this big dip.
but those who bought at $17k with educated speculation knew what they were getting into and be sure that they also knew what to do in case of a drop so they are not in any tension right now.

Only Bitcoin
jritz2344973

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

By the way, if you look at the bitcoin price volatility in the past, you will find that the history is so strikingly similar that many people who did not favor Bitcoins at the time of the Great Bitcoin fall sold them in panic and then bitcoin prices again Back up, which can be said that everyone can not expect, I think you need to be patient, without having to panic.

The life of bitcoin will be at least 50 years, enough for our generation to finish this life. So do not panic.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Do not panic, because this has happened several times before and it always bounce back from March onwards. If you look at the other Alt coins, you will notice that they are also going down, so there are not a new movement from Bitcoin to other Alt coins.

I cannot substantiate my claims, but I think some Fiat whales are slowly dumping coins to manipulate the price. I cannot pinpoint the motivation behind this, but I know they are slowly cooking the frog. ^hmmmmm^
This is true. It happened already many times, and those guys who are on the market for several years should remember these crashes. This is a temporary situation. Close to March I hope the market will recover.
cryptocoinplay (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

Nothing to panic, it is just made by roamers and big investors are taking their money off from market. Market falls...Well, You the price will jump back to its position. Peoples are buying coins now in cheaper price. This is just a trick to buy coins in cheaper price. We saw this kind of movements many times in past year. Bitcoin will never be vanish but the total croypto currency market is down now.

nonilon

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

No one know what will happen in crypto and for me that's good because with volatile price we can earn,i think better to do is to think how to earn even with drop so better to prepare yourself in drop if you do investing here because you can lose in that.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

Bitcoin price has been fallen a lot since last 2 weeks. From $17,000 to $8,000 its about 50% fall within 2 weeks. Croyptocurrencies have higher movements and includes risk of losing. Trading is not a good idea with Croypto-Currencies if you have a tight budget. But for wallets you don't lose the coins. We have seen this kind of fall before too and market jumps up more than it falls.
The same thing might also happen its just confusing us by some rumors , I suggest to hold coins and wait to see what really happens.

Today's Rate: 1 BTC = $8590.09

Yes I agree with your point.Bitcoin is reduced half of the past value,if you have a belief in bitcoin.You can use this option to inverse your money in Bitcoin.I am sure you will get profit.If bitcoin is accepted by many countries means,you may get double of invested dollars.

zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

By the way, if you look at the bitcoin price volatility in the past, you will find that the history is so strikingly similar that many people who did not favor Bitcoins at the time of the Great Bitcoin fall sold them in panic and then bitcoin prices again Back up, which can be said that everyone can not expect, I think you need to be patient, without having to panic.

The life of bitcoin will be at least 50 years, enough for our generation to finish this life. So do not panic.

As long as bitcoin have investors and users we don't need to worry because it will continue, so if you are just thinking that bitcoin will gone because of what happen now I think you are wrong, we don't need to worry because it's not the end of crypto currency.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

This is true. It happened already many times, and those guys who are on the market for several years should remember these crashes. This is a temporary situation. Close to March I hope the market will recover.

That's also the speculation of many that by March it'll put in its proper place however we're talking here a month and within a month many things can happen.
But I'm more speculative that there's really a high manipulation now and surely those bag holders are accumulating more bitcoin from weak hands so be at least not one of those weak hands.

yytcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

I agree with you, I do not know what it means to manipulate bitcoin prices, but I know bitcoin will definitely go back up and be patient now. We can not confirm that someone is manipulating, but the price fluctuations must be man-made in the regulation.
Bitcoin price fluctuations are also likely to be related to rumors and state bans, but I think recent bitcoin price fluctuations have been a bit abnormal, certainly what happened, but there is no exact news yet.
lnihjlbg

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

Nothing to panic, it is just made by roamers and big investors are taking their money off from market. Market falls...Well, You the price will jump back to its position. Peoples are buying coins now in cheaper price. This is just a trick to buy coins in cheaper price. We saw this kind of movements many times in past year. Bitcoin will never be vanish but the total croypto currency market is down now.
Bitcoin is down for many reasons, but I believe its decline will not last long, and maybe it will get warmer tomorrow, and a sustained decline will not eliminate my recognition of its value. Those who buy at $ 17,000 may be Feeling very nervous and ready to sell, such speculators should leave here.
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

We should stay in BTC and wait for a healthy correction. Dont sell your bitcoins on a low price   
Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

We all feel like that right now.. i think its important to stay strong and HODL. Better days will come! stay strong brothers!!!  Tongue

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
David Way

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

1 BTC =20k, price drops and 1 BTC =8k , are you are profit or loss ? Well,  you still have 1 BTC; so not at loss
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: