Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Receive tokens to MyEtherWallet  (Read 231 times)
jkv_crypto (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

I'm still a newbie to cryptocurrency industry. I recently joined in a few airdrop events. But, still I have 0 tokens available in my MEW wallet. Should I have some Ether on my MEW wallet in order to receive tokens?

Office 365 Accounts - Skype: live:.cid.d21672a9de9168a0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PiningGarcia

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
Merited by ace4549 (2), xianbits (1)

I'm still a newbie to cryptocurrency industry. I recently joined in a few airdrop events. But, still I have 0 tokens available in my MEW wallet. Should I have some Ether on my MEW wallet in order to receive tokens?
No,you can still receive erc20 tokens from these airdrops without any eth in your mew wallet,you will need to check your mew in etherscan,because not all the tokens can be viewed in myetherwallet,but if you are going to trade your erc20 tokens you should have 0.01 eth in your mew so you can trade it in etherdelta.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:42:46 AM

Nope your wrong, you can receive any kinds of ERC-20 token in many airdrops you just have to sit back and relax you will receive your token that you participated in airdrop just chill and by the way you can try joining some bounty campaing for extra income
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

Check the telegram group of whatever airdrop you joined. Check also their twitter account if they have made an announcement about distribution. They probably haven't distributed yet. But if they already did, check your address on ethplorer, maybe it's just not showing in mew.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

No need, just wait there. If the airdrop you joined was not scam then you can surely receive your token by the time they send it to your ERC-20. You can check your token here "etherscan.io".
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

I do not think there should be Ethereum in Myetherwallet to get the Airdrop we wait until it is distributed to us be patient I also used to be like that.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:42 AM

Should I have some Ether on my MEW wallet in order to receive tokens?
No, not necessary, you can receive any tokens from the airdrop you joined as long they distributed the tokens already to your ETH wallet address. Just search your eth address on etherscan.io https://etherscan.io/address/(YOUR_ADDRESS_HERE), then scroll down and you will see this,

then click to dropdown.

VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:55 AM

no. if you want to transact or send token, you need eth as gas. maybe you should re-examine the thread column to find the token information has been sent or still have to wait. try to always seek knowledge through the thread.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:07:01 AM

No need to keep ETH balance to receive airdrop tokens. It will take sometime to get your tokens to Myether wallet eg: Most of the time they issue tokens to your myether wallet after finishing ICO only. Further you have to check myether scan and etherplorer to check your tokens. If there is any token transfer on etherscan you have to manually add to the myetherwallet. But be careful when you do airdrops the reason is there are so many scam airdrops as well. Hope this will helpful to you.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:22:04 AM

Use Ethplorer to scan your MEW, some airdrop campain they didn't give coins to you intimately, and you need waiting for the end of the campain to receive  Grin
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

It's really hard to make money from Airdrops. At first you need to know that you don't have any certainty that money comes from Airdrop every time you join. You will apply and wait for this airdrop campaign.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

The best way is checking from block explorer https://ethplorer.io here you can check if you have tokens are not.
than you need to add custom token. while adding custom token check the decimals.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

If you feel you have followed Airdrop, and entered in Spreadsheet, then you will receive a Token. and no need to have eth in wallet.
eth only to send tokens, to pay for gas.

if you do not get the token, try contact the developer.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

various kinds of airdrop have different provisions.
there are really free, there is also a request for donations in advance so we can coin.
in my opinion, you should be more careful because airdrop a lot of trying to do a scam.
you better look for the really free one. and be patient because i think airdrop also needs luck ..

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

You don't need ETHEREUM balance to receive any tokens coming from the airdrops. There are factors why you are not getting any tokens in your MEW.
1. You are late in the party.
2. You did not fill the form correctly.

You need to rape many airdrops in order to receive 1 or 2 tokens in a week.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

you should check the airdrop yarn you follow. whether you are accepted for aridrop participation. try to you more to find a lot of information about what you are following.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

for receive token you do not have to have some ETH, but to send it on exchange yes indeed need ETH that is 0,01.
to see your transaction tokens on wallet look this links https://etherscan.io/ or https://ethplorer.io/
enter your address address there and you can see your token going in on your wallet.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

There are some airdrop that have participant list,  so for you to be sure of that you er well accepted you will check. But what they do now is wen you are not active on their Telegram group I think you will found it difficult to receive your token, there was an airdrop I participated so that was how I do for me to receive mine too  secondly I wrote a PM to Telegram group adimin.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

You can receive your tokens. Just waitting. The token not indirect enter to your wallet. The scams airdrop may be will not sent your tokens, or you are participated on airdrop program is the participants are full

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:25:51 AM

Keep calm, if the development teams pay the tokens you will receive. It is important that you choose the right course of airdrop or not. But you should also prepare some ETH in your wallet so that when it is needed, transfer the tokens to the trading markets.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: