Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌎 ✨ World Peace Coin ✨ 🌎  (Read 16128 times)
strauberyg

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

I think your project gives us less information. I want to ask about the purpose of this project? The benefits are quite interesting.
Nozomu Nakazato (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:14:42 AM

I think your project gives us less information. I want to ask about the purpose of this project? The benefits are quite interesting.
Thanks for the feedback!
What kind of information do you want to know?
Please ask anything!
Nozomu Nakazato (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment! Keep up the great work!
Thank you!
Nozomu Nakazato (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 06:53:57 AM by Nozomu Nakazato
Merited by ClvrGmr (2)

It is big news to everyone!

WPProject announces partnership with Paygregate Co., Ltd, a large enterprise in Myanmar.
Paygregate Co., Ltd is a company establishing settlement infrastructure in Myanmar. It is also a company with 1000 employees.
As a service developed by Paygregate Co., Ltd, this is one example. http://www.connectnpay.com/

By partnering with Paygregate Co., Ltd WPC will be available as a currency in Myanmar. And WPC will spread to Southeast Asia and the world.
Nozomu Nakazato (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

Wow! WPC was featured on huge CCN!
Thanks CCN!

https://www.ccn.com/a-virtual-currency-that-can-contribute-to-world-peace-is-born/
Nozomu Nakazato (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

We have welcomed the new and excellent team members! !
Eugene Sia🎉🎉
He is Blockchain technology enthusiast with international experience and over 10 years in management experience.

https://worldpeacecoin.io/#team
honey0199

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

I'm so happy to know that ICO will start on March 25th. Hoping that this ICO will be successful and smooth.
calinguyen

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

i jusst want to say the picture you use to info news is so cute lol
Nozomu Nakazato (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:30:28 AM

I'm so happy to know that ICO will start on March 25th. Hoping that this ICO will be successful and smooth.

Oh, thank you very much.
It is already right up to the goal, but the end of the ICO is not the end of the project.
Anyway it is necessary to run through.
Please lend me your strength, too.
Nozomu Nakazato (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:33:08 AM

Wow! Thank you!
He is "TSUNAGUMA".
Tsunagu means "join together" in Japanese.
And Kuma is a bear.
He wants to connect the world by WPC.
And he wishes for peace.
kam8bit

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

Wow! Thank you!
He is "TSUNAGUMA".
Tsunagu means "join together" in Japanese.
And Kuma is a bear.
He wants to connect the world by WPC.
And he wishes for peace.

hmm, interesting information Smiley I don't know about that, good philosophy and idea of the project, it is humanely. I wish your project much development and success!
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

Hello! I participated in the bounty company and promoted advertising the coin to WPC. on demand, I need to send kyc !? where should I send it and what should it be? which documents? send a link or a website where it can be done! and where to send!    poll.mzal@gmail.com
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

nice project!

glad to see many new project oriented to peace and prosperity. Everyone deserve the best!

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
Emileetran

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

Very good project, with great prospects! a great idea that will surely interest many investors. good luck to the whole team that is working on this project!
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

i think this is good project not only for the community but all over the world,lets support this ;)good luck for this
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

Great project. Love the community updates. Love the cute bear.
I've researched Paygregate, that's an awesome partner to have. Also. Congrats on being mentioned in an actual CCN article. That's a huge achievement.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

The web-site http://worldpeacecoin.io is down? Can you shed some light? The telegram community is a bit confused right now.
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

I believe this is a good project, trust the team will grow successfully and good luck in the implementation of the project!
shaklov
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

Hi

I have long been verified at bit-castle.com. But I still did not get a reward. . How long must I wait?
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

Rokn Roll Blackboxfoundation.org, [02.09.18 12:02]
for a few months of great work and expecting to receive a bounty award from WPC Bounty Form for receiving
To receive WPC of "bit castle" I was told that WPC's bounty fee will be sent to you.
The amount of remuneration for you is 1000WPC
The inspector found irregularities on your twitter and FB followers, but I decided to grant 1000 WPC with my authority in consideration of your contribution. BUT THERE IS EVIDENCE THAT I FULFILLED ITS WORK OF BAUNTI HONESTLY AND ASK YOU TO REVIEW MY FACTS AND CORRECT THE ERROR AND ACCEPT ME TO THE TOKENS OF THE WPC! I'M VIDEO ADVERTISING AND WRITE ARTICLES AND BLOGS IN MASS MEDIA WITH A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE AND I'M FORCED TO PUBLISH THIS FACT OF SHADOW FOR PREVENTING PEOPLE ABOUT THE DANGER OF THEM TO LOSE YOUR TIME AND MONEY! BUT WHILE I HOPE THAT WE WILL SOLVE THIS MISTAKE! AND ALL OTHER PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE REMUNERATION!

Rokn Roll Blackboxfoundation.org, [02.09.18 12:02]
зa нecкoлькo мecяцeв бoльшoй paбoты и oжидaя пoлyчeния вoзнaгpaждeния бayнти кoмпaнии WPC Bounty Form for receiving
To receive WPC of "bit castle" мнe oбъявили чтo  WPC's bounty fee will be sent to you.
The amount of remuneration for you is 1000WPC
The inspector found irregularities on your twitter and FB followers, but I decided to grant 1000 WPC with my authority in consideration of your contribution. HO УMEHЯ ECTЬ ДOКAЗATEЛЬCTBA  ЧTO Я BЫПOЛHЯЛ CBOЮ PAБOTУ БAУHTИ ЧECTHO  И ПPOШУ BAC ПEPECMOTPETЬ MOИ OTЁTЫ И ИCПPABИTЬ OШИБКУ И ЗAЧИCЛИTЬ MHE TOКEHЫ  WPC! Я ЗAHИMAЮCЬ BИДEO PEКЛAMOЙ И ПИШУ CTATЬИ И БЛOГИ B CPEДCTBAX MACCOBOЙ ИHФOPMAЦИИ C БOЛЬШИM ЧИCЛOM ЛЮДEЙ И Я BЫHУЖДEH БУДУ OПУБЛИКOBATЬ ЭTOT ФAКT OБMAHA ДЛЯ ПPEДУПPEЖДEHИЯ ЛЮДEЙ O OПACHOCTИ ИX ПOTEPЯTЬ CBOЁ BPEMЯ И ДEHЬГИ !  HO ПOКA Я HAДEЮCЬ ЧTO MЫ PEШИM ЭTУ OШИБКУ ! И BCE OCTAЛЬHЫE УЧACHИКИ ПOЛУЧAT BOЗHAГPAЖДEHИE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: