Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats Happening??  (Read 792 times)
jenny399 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

I am little curious now how that bitcoin is falled this much?
it rides massively and didn't looked that it will fall like that, its making me think that will it be able to cross 20,000$ again?
Is it a good time to buy or should just leave it?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:56:48 AM
Merited by seoincorporation (1)

I am little curious now how that bitcoin is fell this much?
mainly panic sell due to manipulation of the market and lots of FUD.

it rides massively and didn't looked that it will fall like that,
the massive rise was an indication of a big follow up drop. maybe not this big but still...

its making me think that will it be able to cross 20,000$ again?
yes it will because the potential of bitcoin has not gone anywhere. it is still the most solid cryptocurrency among nearly 2000 cryptocurrencies. and the adoption of it is also growing specially with additions such as lightning network which will help with the usage as a currency.

it may be best to wait a little longer if you want to have your mind at peace.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
davis196

Activity: 2996
Merit: 915

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

Well,i guess that bitcoin price will return back to 2K-3K.The last three months of 2017 there was a huge pumping of the btc price and now there`s a massive dumping.FUD and negative news everywhere,Japan will regulate exchange platforms(this is not bad news,but it causes panic).Anyway,i believe that bitcoin will recover back to 16K at the end of 2018.Now it`s the best time to buy and HODL.

jenny399 (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

so it may take more time to rise up again to 20k
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

I think all you have to do is wait.
Because the panic in the entire cryptocurrency market is still spreading, I think the price of bitcoin will still fall further, and more and more bad news is beginning to emerge.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
nakko

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

This happening!

https://techcrunch.com/2018/02/01/why-is-bitcoins-price-down/
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

What happens if Bitcoin now falls within the value of 1.Btc = 5.million?
while in mid-December 2017 Bitcoin triumphed in the range of 1.Btc = 250 Millions

May Bitcoin triumphantly return to the range 1. Btc = 300.Millions, so I can buy what I want
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

nobody knows why btc rised and why it is falling now
something is so mysterious controlling it
tuskacz

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

Panic sell man, f*cking india govt banned cryptos. F*ck them.
nheychan

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

I an also wondering how long will it takes for bitcoin to rise up again. This is very saddening but still I am hoping this price drop will end soon and the bitcoin will rise up again.
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:18:53 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:11:05 PM by Mr.Smithers

Well,i guess that bitcoin price will return back to 2K-3K.The last three months of 2017 there was a huge pumping of the btc price and now there`s a massive dumping.FUD and negative news everywhere,Japan will regulate exchange platforms(this is not bad news,but it causes panic).Anyway,i believe that bitcoin will recover back to 16K at the end of 2018.Now it`s the best time to buy and HODL.

mate, yours is one of the first posts I read today and for a moment my heart stopped, before I checked the current price (it is 8.5k) and I was able to breath normally. After reading your post, for a moment I imagined bitcoin price being at a 1000 USD level.

Surely you ment that the price will return to 20k levels, not 2k.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

If indeed you're in doubt/feel less sure, just leave it.. and if indeed you feel optimistic and sure it will going higher, just keep holding it/buying and it's more suitable for a long term of course.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:38:33 AM

You should try to buy now while you have money, while btc price fall under 10k. Maybe this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin for affordable price. In the committee of bitcoin developers maybe they talk about this to control the price to make more investors. Probably this will result in other way in other option latter increase rapidly again bitcoin price without any form of double minded price it will hit again the high price. The end of 2018 is more interesting in the coming days.
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

it rides massively and didn't looked that it will fall like that, its making me think that will it be able to cross 20,000$ again?
Crypto is a volatile market so you have to be ready for all possible movements. BTC decreased much but my personal opinion it will not stop in a short term, probably will continue to decrease. This is not an investment decision. Buying decision is important I prefer to buy at different levels step by step.
btcgreen63

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:44:55 AM

IMHO, large numbers of newbies entered the market over the last few months and they are easily spooked.

But who knows? Markets are unpredictable.
galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

Recently, Indian government announced that they will ban all crypto related activities in India and this is affecting the prices. I think this decision is really bad for Indian investors, we already have so less earning opportunities here.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

I advise you, do not panic and do not afraid of the current condition, everything will be back to normal in mid 2018, and we have to wait. this happens because bitcoin many experienced shocks and slaps at the end of 2017 yesterday.
all we have to do today is hodl and if we can buy a lot, but do not you leave  bitcoin, because bitcoin will always go up and high. or you will regret it.

binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

Well what happen? For me its a nice to join other campaign of bitcoin its just a hardworking and very repectfully wonderful its just a nice so it will happen today its a very wonderful that my bitcoin is joi img other campaign.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

If you did not trade, then I recommend buying 40-50%. Take on 8500, it's not for 19 000, they want so of course you can not compare. If you spill to 7000 - buy it. If you spill too much, wait. You believe in the crypt, otherwise you would not be here. If the market turns around - also buy it and it will be the right decision. Think that it's better for you-sleepless nights to catch 2000-3000 and get nervous or at an acceptable level to enter the market, acquire some tools, get acquainted with them, check your thoughts with the market. Bitcoin is not 1000 now. There is no Armageddon. They buy it. Will not fall forever.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

yes, we are aware that bitcoin today suffered great damage. unstable, and make us disappointed. but I see bitcoin will not die. will rise and high by the end of 2018. and will reach more than $ 20000 or even $ 50000.
so, today moment we can only become baghodler, and will become a whale after BTC high again.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: