Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Activity Will not help to rank up?  (Read 360 times)
Family2930 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

Hello everyone,  I am new here but I was looking through some sections and got a question that, Post activity doesn't effect on Rank? Only Merit can make Rank Up?

Sorry for bad english. I will be trying to improve it.

Thank You.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

You will need activity in all cases. You can rank up until you become Jr. Member without needing any merit points, but for anything above that, you need activity + merits.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
apocalypsedude

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

You will need activity in all cases. You can rank up until you become Jr. Member without needing any merit points, but for anything above that, you need activity + merits.
thank you for explaining about it. it's clear for me. there are plenty of threads that explaining about it too.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:49:42 AM

Hello everyone,  I am new here but I was looking through some sections and got a question that, Post activity doesn't effect on Rank? Only Merit can make Rank Up?

Thank You.
because of the new rule of the forum which is the merit system ,activity is useless anymore you will need merit ti rank up, if you dont have enough merit you will stay on rank for a long tine.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

You need both,
Look on this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818585.msg28859631#msg28859631

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
WillowEvul

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

How do I get merit in that case? Thanks!
Des Dechavez

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

Now i think its really hard to be promoted because of this merit.I think they are controlling the people who are making a lot of multiple accounts.
Alexander_Z

Activity: 114
Merit: 26

Z

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

By writing constructive, high-quality posts - at least such is the idea. Your posts will be given merits by other members of the forum.

Now i think its really hard to be promoted because of this merit.I think they are controlling the people who are making a lot of multiple accounts.

Yes, fighting spam and account farmers is mentioned as the main reason.
Chaki

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

posts that will become activity is needed but  as for thew rules implies we need additional matter to rank up, the thing called merit. It maybe hard for us to earn but let's do our best.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
exknoxeric

Activity: 126

The Revolution Will Be Decentralized

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

Thank You.

Posts only effect rank so many times in a two week period. Merit is based on the value of your comments.
barekctg

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

Hello everyone, 

I am new here but I was looking through some sections and got a question that, Post activity doesn't effect on Rank? Only Merit can make Rank Up?

Now i think its really hard to be promoted because of this merit.

Thank You.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

Hello everyone, 

I am new here but I was looking through some sections and got a question that, Post activity doesn't effect on Rank? Only Merit can make Rank Up?

Thank You.

yes now its difficult to get merit as none wants to give their merit because people also want to upgrade there rank. only some members give merit or some sell merits. They say merit only given to the post which is good and original. even if you write very good content and no one visited or read your content then you will not merited.
Slava79

Activity: 182

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:09:19 PM

Thank You.

It is believed here that in order to earn Merit one should just relax and start hight quality posting and everything will come. Also, after reading several posts I realized you shouldn't use "Sir" in your posts and use good English. Hm, seems I failed twice here...

Building a JavaScript Smart Contracts Engine
Github | Site | Chat
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:40:29 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 04:02:51 PM by AlekSandRAx

Hello everyone,  

Thank You.

Try quoting the post you refer to next time. Copy/paste isn't allowed and it certainly won't help you rank up.

Just a suggestion  Wink
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

Post activity and merit will help you rank up,it is hard to get merit.
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

You need activity and merits to rank up. Activity lets you rank up to jr. member with no merits but then to rank up to full member you need 10 merits so thats where you need to start earning merits or you wont be able to rank up any further.
jonajek

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

The new update is when you are a new member, you need to have 30 activity to be a jr. member. After that, you need merit for you to rank up. Before, It is allowed to ranked up depends on the activity. I really hate the update because, when the update came, I am still a jr. member. Now, I dont know how to to rank up. No one gives me merit.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 08:18:27 AM by fxstrike

You need activity and merits to rank up. Activity lets you rank up to jr. member with no merits but then to rank up to full member you need 10 merits so thats where you need to start earning merits or you wont be able to rank up any further.
Just want to correct your statement to rank up to Full Member you need 120 Activity and 100 Merit

You don't need Merit point to rank up to Jr. Member only 30 Activity points which you will earn after actively participating in discussion for 3 period of 14 days = 42 days, after that to rank up to Member you need 10 Merit points and also 60 Activity point

$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

For raising the Position need merit. Before the introduction merit your position was up of oktivity on forum.But now you need merit to up your rank.
pbitmallx

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

Thank You.

For newbie, for Rank, we need activity, when we get 30 activity, we will become, JR member, now this Rank, we need merit to make rank up.

for merit you need to post high quality topic to get.
milovw

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

Thank You.

So be active on bitcoin talk see page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
Muhammad zen

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

Well now to raise the rank we need merit and to get it we jarus post or a better comment in order to attract a modulator or an account that has been Very high rank and we hope to get the good
Talk merit

Activity: 244

Register for Fit to Talk through me

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

Please note that "effect" and "affect" do not have the same meaning. Lack of merits affects your ability to rank up, this is the effect of the new merit system.

Activity is essential to an increase in status. It determines your potential rank. However, in order to realise that potential, you have to pass through a gateway, and to do this you have to prove that you are worthy of the trust placed in you when you gain a rank increase. Merit is the yardstick for the gatekeepers to assess your trustworthiness. If you haven't received enough merits, then you need to work on your image, and improve your contributions to the forum. Constantly repeating and reposting information from the sticky threads is not an indication of your ability to contribute to the forum in a positive way in my opinion.

The Talk Merit projects
 - Jet Cash has set up a number of projects for Bitcoin Talk members Click here to see the list.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:25:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 for all newbie, you have to read this post before you go any further. Grin
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:58:51 AM

Work for the first time until you reach Junior member. After that you need merit too to rank up. for further explanation you can check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
tobi_1987

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

Post activity and merit will help you rank up,it is hard to get merit.
Activity is easy but Merit is difficult.  Grin
Stug

Activity: 447

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

By writing constructive, high-quality posts - at least such is the idea. Your posts will be given merits by other members of the forum.

Show me how to give merits to others and can I give merits to other while I'm just Newbie ? Thanks
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

Show me how to give merits to others and can I give merits to other while I'm just Newbie ? Thanks

You can't if you have not ever received merits ( unless you were Member+ i think when the system got introduced, which gave you like 2 sMerit(?)).

You'll first need to receive 2 merits yourself, which nets you 1 sMerit ( every merit counts for .5 sMerit) that you can send to any constructive post you'd like by simply clicking the "+Merit" button.

Vinz1992

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

What kind of posts will help us get merits?
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

That was before, now when you reach Jr. Member rank your problem is not the post/activity count anymore, it's about how to earn merit to rank up again.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

You need both Merits and Post Activity to rank up now. The Merits system is newly introduced here. Previously, you only needed post activity to rank up. Of course those activities had to go through certain rules about your regularity. But now you need both Post activity and Merits. Having either one of them would not help you to rank up.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

What kind of posts will help us get merits?
high quality post preferrably post that can contribute on this forum. If you want to get merit which is so important to make your account to rank up do what others say. Merit is hard to earn so work for it.

libra947

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:07:43 AM

Good and clear explanation to the question👍🏻
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:27:13 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 06:02:43 AM by theyoungmillionaire

You can learn more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
I recommend you to read the topic TMAN'S guide to getting merit.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: