Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now the Market Down Approx 10 percent  (Read 207 times)
jr.coastapps (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

Hello...Friend's

In the Morning I see the Coinmarketcap where most of the Altcoins goes down approx 10-12 percent. So How much time will it recover it's main position?
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

Around 6 months we will recover if there is no big bad news.
My prediction is for happy market conditions. but for sure we will face some bad news and this will take longer to recover.
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:26:19 AM

Around 6 months we will recover if there is no big bad news.
My prediction is for happy market conditions. but for sure we will face some bad news and this will take longer to recover.

Yes my thinking would be months too, maybe 6, maybe even more. I always tell people to compare the situation now with what we had a few years ago. Bitcoin topped 1200 or whatever, then declined very slowly, 100 dollars at a time, it was a very long and frustrating time and it took months to recover, but the recovery was spectacular - it reached ten times higher levels.

The same will happen now to both bitcoin and altcoins, I think, only the levels are higher now.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

10% isnt really a big problem i have seen worst than that,last year the totalmarketcap of crypotocurrency dropped down to a bloody 30% in just one day,you shouldnt be worried with your holdings if your really holding some solid coins you will be fine.

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

Hello...Friend's

In the Morning I see the Coinmarketcap where most of the Altcoins goes down approx 10-12 percent. So How much time will it recover it's main position?
Now is the best time to reboot your actions on the market and the second call and for beginners, too. After all, you can easily buy, updating the portfolio and realizing that in the future it will be a big profit. So it is necessary to act, the restoration will not come soon.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:02:40 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 09:40:40 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Hello...Friend's

In the Morning I see the Coinmarketcap where most of the Altcoins goes down approx 10-12 percent. So How much time will it recove

r it's main position?

I calculate the market down from the 20k that was bitcoin and now we see the bitcoin price at 8,600 USD which is extremely low comparing to $20k couple of months ago but comparing the price with the price of years ago then this price is very high and people who have invested in the past have a really high profit and I think that they will never lose until the price of bitcoin reaches 2-3 digits.
If you have any money left it is the right time to invest but again you are the only one who are responsible for any profit or loss so it's good to make a deep research where to invest because you are trusting your money into an exchange or to any coin or any ICO company until it reaches the exchanges.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

We have been in much worse situations during last two years. I remember days when large market cap coins dropped for almost 40% in one day on Poloniex. I also remember how desperate, frustrated and unprepared I was that time  Wink Nowadays, I know the key to success in cryptomarket is cold-blooded patience and sharply quick execution of your plans. (yes, YOUR plans, not following mass behaviour)
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

Hello...Friend's

This is bad for us the value of all major coins are down for now. and all my investment are in red status  i am worrying about this. because of some of my major activity are relying on bitcoin, hope it will be ok in couple of days.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

A lot of people already know about crypto so there's not that much up side anymore but give it some time and interest from people will come back again.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

the market can recover, but when does it happen? this month, next month or a few months later? this question has always bothered my mind.

what could make the market recover? give me your opinion.
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

I think it need 1 month to raise to the before,
the BTC was down a little but the altcoin down so much.
I think it would a lots of rubbish project would quit from the market.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Now is a very suitable time to buy bitcoin or buy some altcoins, I will not say when the market will recover, because just like you I just wait and buy altcoins a little, but in any case the market should be restored
diatamariono

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

Hello...Friend's

I also do not know how long the market price will go down, the rise in market prices is clearly awaited, the rise and fall in market prices can not be predicted precisely ,,
What triggered the fall in market prices may still be questionable for newbie ,,
dashchain

Activity: 108
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

Hello...Friend's

Their decline was due to a drop in bitcoin, and as Bitcoin stabilized or rose, they rose back
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

It will recover before the end of 2018.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

Now is a very suitable time to buy bitcoin or buy some altcoins, I will not say when the market will recover, because just like you I just wait and buy altcoins a little, but in any case the market should be restored

Yes, just have to be sure the price of BTC or ALT will go up. If considering the coin market price, this will be difficult to do.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

Now the crypto market is in decline but it is temporary. Bitcoin is falling and with it the prices for all altcoins. This was affected by bans in Asia but the situation is stabilizing at the expense of other countries, which may soon become crypto centers.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

No one can tell you the answer.
For a month, bitcoin has had a small daily decline, and I've had enough of it, and the entire market for cryptocurrency markets has come.

AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

So the market has now fallen sharply and continues to fall, but in my opinion, over time, it will stabilize and then we will be able to fully trade.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

I can tell you nobody can tell when this bear run will stop, I don't thing we should see this trend as a bad thing, the market grew very much in a short period of time and thanks to different actors like Government, Facebook, Hacks and Bitfinex for helping to accelerate this downward trend
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: