Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now  (Read 1832 times)
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:43:56 AM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?

I cannot say that he is dead because I do not even know if he really exist no one knows whohe really is even know that the bitcoins is being existed for almost 10 years and still counting. The creator is still anonymous and still there is no people who knows who he is maybe there are people who know but they decided not to tell or even if they tell no onw believes. But i like that mystery thing into bitcoins so I do not care who the creator is but I am thankfufl that he created bitcoins a lot of people are getting help by the bitcoins
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jayar_cabaltera17

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:01:14 AM

I think Satoshi now is in a place that no one can find him except for those person he really trust. Much better Satoshi hide his true identity to avoid unnecessary things.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

A lot of times, we talk about faith, we talk about consensus, we talk about bitcoin, we talk about blockchain, we talk about credit building, we talk about money issues. And always say, always in dispute. We continue to tell stories about bitcoin, and we are arguing with everyone who says we are "pyramid schemes". We're always fighting, and we're always fighting.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

Why look for a person who gave us such opportunities and a completely new world as a cryptocurrency. Say thank you and let him will well, where would he nor was.  Grin
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I no longer believe that satoshi is a code name used by a group of scientists, not after seeing the posts he has written on this forum. Satoshi is a man and not a group of people, though he might have some people who assisted him. I read a post where he was talking about moving on to mind another business, so I believe that is what he is doing right now. And this guy must be a billionaire😱😮.

ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is anonimously like every transaction of bitcoin, no one knows where he is right now or even he is dead because if the world notice him they're life will be in dangered and lots of scamed victim because of bitcoin will surely become against him.
crafted

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

We do not have to know where Satoshi Nakamoto is.Satoshi Nakamoto is anonimously.
 Satoshi is busy on improving bitcoin more and working hard for it.we do not need to worry about the price,Satoshi Nakamoto has worked in the past,but still we will believe that it will work.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

Bitcoin father is Satoshi Nakamoto. I respect him a lot & love him also. Because his modern creation gave me a lot of money. Where is he, it is beyond my imagination, Satoshi Nakamoto the known name in the world. The most popular name is cryptocurrency. I believe he is always watching bitcoin and trying to improve it.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

I think satoshi is hiding for some reason we do not know yet but I believe he is not dead and he is watching and is actively participating in this currency. He is still watching behind us
For me he is alive and he is just and investor like all of us, he earn that much that he don't need to work and do anything anymore so hiding and using his earned money is the best idea that he could ever done for me.
I am agree with you he is alive for sure and he must feel so proud for making an amazing currency like bitcoin which is highly growing with each passing day, and he is alive for sure and if he kept his identity hide for his safety as if people will know maybe his family will come into danger for having high amount of bitcoin, so its better if no one knows where is he and who actually he is.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

After I've dove into the world of cryptocurrency about 1 year has never known about the life of Satoshi but with the creation of bitcoin can have a positive impact for a country and the population because they can make investments according to their will without any party that can prevent it.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

I believe, that he is not dead, he is surely alive, but he is a man of idea, so he would not like to change the way thing are now here.
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

Its normal to him to hide his identity, i dont think that satoshi is already dead, i think he hide because maybe his holding billions worth of money, that's for his security reason, no matter what the important was we benifeted his invention.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

I think satoshi is not a dead he just simply hide because maybe his holding a huge amount of money, he hide for security purposes, and the very important thing he do  is  bringing his invention to the people and many benifited wirh it many individuals earned.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

He gave us this amazing technology. Now the price is governed by  a number of factors and I do not think one person can control it. It is possible in one situation only when he hold huge amount of Bitcoins himself. Then he can manipulate the prices but he will not do anything that will harm Bitcoin in long run.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

If I think Satoshi is alive but we do not know the existence because Satoshi is no one knows him, Satoshi is just a pseudonym used by the creator of this bitcoin itself then therefore we will never know this Satoshi existence, and we do not can be sure also if Satoshi is alive or dead.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

I can understand you were suffering an emotional strain when the price was down and you called satoshi to help by increasing price. He is possibly the person having 50% of bitcoins, undoubtedly he could help our situation frim becoming worst everytime but i think decrease is also necesaary sometimes to maintain the strength of market
boatswaincreditE

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

Disclosing or discussing about his identity may lead to the harm of his and ours lives and families too.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

Hopefully he's not dead yet. I think he's in long beach vacation.ha ha ha!
He can't do anything about the price of bitcoin  cause it is decentralized and cannot be controlled by anyone, even him.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

The debate about the bitcoin maker is Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto continues to appear, in fact many people do not believe that he is a bitcoin maker alone, but I am sure that he is alive and a part of the largest bitcoin holders.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

duche5s

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

Bitcoin is a project of American intelligence agencies, which was designed to provide quick funding for US, British and Canadian intelligence activities in different countries. [The technology] is 'privatized,' just like the Internet, GPS and TOR. In fact, it is dollar 2.0. Its rate is controlled by the owners of exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: