Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wts bfl jalapeno miner new  (Read 885 times)
idontunderstand (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 10:21:34 PM

I received 2 jalas last Thursday. I already sold one. I have one left. this one comes with all of the cables needed to plug in and use right away. I have not used it. I have never mined before, and don't really have the time to learn how to set it up, mess with all the settings to get it running optimally, etc. please pm me if you are interested. I thought I had it sold last Friday, but the buyer never got back to me when I tried to set up escrow. I used Dabs as escrow for my last sale, and everything went smoothly. I would like to use him again. however, if you want to use somebody else, that's fine with me, so long as they are trustworthy. I will ship fast. i am shipping from Maryland, and prefer to ship to US only. I will post in this thread as soon as it is sold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 11:32:32 PM

Price?

idontunderstand (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 11:45:54 PM

Price?

that's what I am trying to figure out via pm. fair market value changes so quickly on these, it just seems like the best way to sell it is ask for offers. it looks like I am very close to selling it to a trustworthy buyer, so if anybody wants to make an offer, do it quickly. I don't want to wait around as I understand the value of these drops every day.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:02:59 AM

Is it the regular or the upgraded?

lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 01:10:57 AM

I offer 1.5 BTC shipped.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 01:50:01 AM

I will offer 1.75 btc for it.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
idontunderstand (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 02:06:17 AM

sold
idontunderstand (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 02:15:20 AM

sold

i forgot to mention it was sold via pm, not to anyone in this thread. sorry if that caused any confusion. also, i will try to reply to all of your pms to let everybody individually know its been sold, but the forum limits my pms per hour, so its been difficult getting back to everybody.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 07:44:50 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2013, 07:55:12 PM by mrhelpful

Not to call you out on anything but.. Huh I offered $200 yesterday with a PM and you now accept 1.5 btc saying the offer you got was way more in difference  Roll Eyes

Heres my offer for the jalapeno now.

Price: $200

Offer expires 24 hrs so (Sept 3rd).

no thanks. that's not even close to what I sold my other one for just a couple days ago. it didn't even have the power brick or usb cable. unfortunately we are too far apart on price. I wish you luck in finding one at that price though.
idontunderstand (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:28:43 AM

Not to call you out on anything but.. Huh I offered $200 yesterday with a PM and you now accept 1.5 btc saying the offer you got was way more in difference  Roll Eyes

Heres my offer for the jalapeno now.

Price: $200

Offer expires 24 hrs so (Sept 3rd).

no thanks. that's not even close to what I sold my other one for just a couple days ago. it didn't even have the power brick or usb cable. unfortunately we are too far apart on price. I wish you luck in finding one at that price though.

well, if you read the post, I didn't sell it to anyone in the thread. I sold it via pm for about double what you offered. after I sold it, I got an identical offer from somebody else, so your bid was clearly very low. I will leave it up to buyer to disclose any more details, as I understand some people here like to buy cheap, and sell on ebay. I think he is gonna be mining with it, but I don't really know/care. anyways, I don't want to undercut any future bids he may give to other sellers. the 2nd lowest bid I got was about $100 more than yours, if I remember correctly. again, good luck finding one of these that cheap within the next couple weeks. perhaps next month, it will be worth $200 in hand.
idontunderstand (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:35:20 AM

btw, to any future sellers, I highly recommend using pm to work out deals. in general, it seems like bids were pretty competitive. I think people are afraid of putting reasonable bids in threads, because they want to keep the market price low. for the record, I have no more jalapenos, and will likely not have any more, so this isn't even a way for me to try to get more for any future sales.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: