Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:35:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear not,bitcoin will rebounce  (Read 1074 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

After each downfall a better increase came so I am confident about bitcoin and I can not wait to see the great results this spring

Exactly, if you are going to look at the historical graphs of bitcoin, it needed a crash to get to the next levels. This turbulence is not another test to the market. Weak hands lose, while strong hands profited. So I believed that HODLing is the best strategy to this kind of situation and we all need to see it as long term investments. We can forgot all about it today and go back in about 1 year time and see our investment grows to astronomical figures.

And yes, bitcoin has been declared dead many times now, but I still its still breathing and will fight back from all of this negativity and soar even higher at its previous all-time-highs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jensentest

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

BTC development in the recent weeks:
$20.000 - bitcointalk users: yeah it will go up to $100.000 - invest now
$19.000 - bitcointalk users: oh a small drop, no worries, invest now
$18.000 - bitcointalk users: oh it's going up very soon
$17.000 - bitcointalk users: no problem, christmas and new year and you know
$16.000 - bitcointalk users: you know, high transaction fees and so on, will go up again
$15.000 - bitcointalk users: I don't know why but I feel it will go up soon
$14.000 - bitcointalk users: I don't know why but I feel it will go up soon
$13.000 - bitcointalk users: It's january, chinese people doing some stuff, but it will go up again
$12.000 - bitcointalk users: chinese people doing stuff
$13.000 - bitcointalk users: see! told you, going up again, will reach new high very soon! $100.000!
$12.000 - bitcointalk users: oh, just a random drop
$11.000 - bitcointalk users: ...
$10.000 - bitcointalk users: drop will definetly stop at $9000, because analysts said so.. invest now
$9.000 - bitcointalk users: that was predictable, so invest now, will go up from now on
$8.000 - bitcointalk users: the reason is the negative media coverage, but it will recover soon
$7.000 - bitcointalk users: will recover soon, hold your coins, will rocket in spring
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

we ate hoping too..bitcoin is a big help for our domestic needs so we keep our fingers crossed that one of this days it grow up again

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
batman12345

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

yeah of course baby many people panic sell but not me. i keep hold my asset. veteran trader tell to me that bitcoin will touch possible 5k usd. after that bitcoin will touch $50000 usd during this year...
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

hope for rebounce but how low will the bitcoin price go?

Why you ask the similar repeat question like other people ask?
I think everybody know that bitcoin is unpredictable so nobody know where will be the price. What is the lowest price and all of them is just speculation. Nothing sure here.
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

price crashing is not a new thing,it has happened before many times and obviously it will increase again. No doubt on that.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

📌#FEAR NOT

​​📌#Biggest Crashes in Bitcoin history

📉 - 94% June-November 2011 from $32 to $2 because of MtGox hack

📉 -36% June 2012 from $7 to 4 Linod hack

📉 -79% April 2013 from 266 to 54. MTGox stopped trading

📉 -49% Feb 2014 MTGox is gone

📉 -40% September 2017 from $5000 to $2972 China ban

📉 -48% January 2018 Korea FUD. from $19700 to 9500

Bitcoin died thousands of times just to keep on living. HODL SHARE with your friend!

Cool info, thanks for sharing. I can't believe BTC is close to reaching the price it was at when I first learned about it, but I have no plan of selling at this time. Of course I wish I had sold at its peak to re-purchase again now, but oh well. If it keeps dropping I will probably invest a bit more.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

Haha only idiots hold , smart people sell during peaks
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Smart people buys, cause with the next rebounce in the bitcoin price, it will be a sorry for those who sold with panic. Selling is good, in other to cashout capital invested and some profits made, but one thing must have to happen, which is, there must be a sell for new investors to buy, who will have to join the crew of crypto investors.
iRewa

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

$16.000 - bitcointalk users: you know, high transaction fees and so on, will go up again
$13.000 - bitcointalk users: It's january, chinese people doing some stuff, but it will go up again
$13.000 - bitcointalk users: see! told you, going up again, will reach new high very soon! $100.000!
$10.000 - bitcointalk users: drop will definetly stop at $9000, because analysts said so.. invest now
$9.000 - bitcointalk users: that was predictable, so invest now, will go up from now on
$8.000 - bitcointalk users: the reason is the negative media coverage, but it will recover soon
$7.000 - bitcointalk users: will recover soon, hold your coins, will rocket in spring

all the way to 1k, I dont see btc rising again in the near future
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

However, there has not been such a crypto currency in history that a coin falls in price from $ 20,000 to less than $ 8,000 and it is not clear yet how bitcoin will fall and where its price bottom may be. However, such a situation will greatly help the crypto currency and sober up some hotheads that created a rush demand for bitcoin, forcing it to swell as a financial bubble. Now, I hope, when bitcoin starts to restore its positions, there will not be such an excitement. I hope that altcoins will also grow well along with Bitcoin, because the market was clearly skewed towards bitcoin and this caused distrust of some countries' crypto currency.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:32:52 PM

Thank you. There is obviously a problem with the market if the only thing you can do is to rationalize drops after they occur, and not have any tools with which you can predict such drops. We are like leaves floating in the wind, no idea where we are going and why. In such circumstances, it is simply impossible to make sensible predictions, like a lot of people are tying and failing at.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

Yes, it will of course re bounce as it has done a lot of times before. It just might take some amount of time for the rebounce as the price drop was pretty huge. But now, many more people would be knowing about bitcoins and once it starts going up, I am pretty sure more and more number of people would start investing into it and it's value would start increasing rapidly and reacher new heights.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

Yes, ofcource I know that bitcoin will rebounce anytime. I will still trust and believe in bitcoins no matter what. I know sooner or later it will rise again. If rebounce in the bitcoin price, it will be a sorry for those who sold with panic. As long as bitcoin still existing there are hopes so don't be afraid and just relax. Take this as an oppurtunity to buy as the price still low and when it will rebounce I assure you , you will be instant millionaire.

traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

I dont want to predict anything right now. I think BTC price is completely unpredictable - it depends on soooo many factors. I dont believe in any technical analyses either...I just HOPE it will come back at least!
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

This is a good question,If we examine the crash series of BTC with corresponding years,its explicit that after crash it rise to top level,go down and then com to higher level.These characteristics of BTC make it prominent and trustworthy.Only shortcut investors may be scare that its price is going down and they may lose their investment.To me this is not the case,i know that this a price correction phase,according to some renowned economist and crypto exchanges official 2018 is speculated to be another stellar year for BTC and BTC may rise between $25k-$30k.BTC will come up with same acceleration with which its going down.Fluctuation is normally common in Virtual currency.Rise after crash and reaches to another higher level.These qualities of BTC make it superior w.r.t other cryptocurrencies.
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

You should not just be afraid when the bitcoin is lost or decreased, but when bitcoin is dropped you should worry about it because you are losing money. but when the bitcoin is lost I should also scare it as surely as if it will return or not.
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

I'm not at all worried, I'm just starting to be slightly impatient: D
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

Bitcoin is keep falling and i think the bottom price of bitcoin today will be $6k or $5k and we will wait again to the price to become normal again..
Expect that the price is low right now because of the big news about banning bitcoin in china korea and india.. this is just base on what i heard from news..
There are lots of supporters of bitcoin that i think they don't let bitcoin to fall more they are just waiting for the time if what is the bottom price of bitcoin today ..
Almost all cryptocurrency was drop.. the big affected are those who invested a lot and also for bitcoin miners..
Just lets hope that the $6k+ will be the last drop today ..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

immortal bitcoin after this FUD
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

we are hoping too..bitcoin is a big help for our domestic needs so we keep our fingers crossed that one of this days it grow up again

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: