Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 07:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like information on Yobit.  (Read 91 times)
haidangtp (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

Hi everyone, I'm planning to sign up for an account on Yobit. But I heard that recently there was some bad information about it. Please let me know if that is true or not? Thanks everyone.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:56:14 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:37:16 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
2stout

Activity: 2422
Merit: 597

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

The Yobit user experience may vary from person to person; therefore, you may need to do your research in order to draw your own conclusions.  Start with searching within the forum and also google.
Andrey123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

I answer.
Do not thank, but it is better to give Merit)

The exchange is awful!
They can at any time close the output, of any coin, referring to the maintenance.
Or the fact that they update their wallets, even if they download Bitcoin's blockade, it takes a maximum of a week!

Not to mention other coins!
Support does not answer questions for months and ignores.
If the deposit is frozen and there is no money, no one will help.

Even on Twitter, they do not respond.
They have small trading volumes for shit-coins.
There are other normal exchanges.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Pasadoble

Merit: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

It depends you should try, i am using it and its ok
Quantumplation

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:03:42 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:35:35 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

I have not heard anything about this situation. But in general, I do not use Yobit, because I think that this kind of exchange for the sale of all that is possible, including cell phones, I do not like such places.
pat231

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

Words of people are many. Trust your experience! You can take advice but it would be wrong to accept the advice as an universal truth.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

Every exchanges have their own peculiarity, Yobit is one of the old horse in the space, just don't leave your fund on the exchange, whether Yobit or other exchanges, I have been using Yobit for more than a year now and have no issue with the site. The most important thing is not of keep your fund on it
bhubur22122017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

in my opinion many assumptions about yobit users there who feel satisfied and good there is also a bad experience ,,, you should learn again about yobit with all the advantages and disadvantages if you think not convincing please leave it vice versa if you are sure then use but with some of your assets after getting your own new experience can continue or not use yobit
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

Hi everyone, I'm planning to sign up for an account on Yobit. But I heard that recently there was some bad information about it. Please let me know if that is true or not? Thanks everyone.
This is an exchange with more coin support! But more coin can not withdraw and Deposit! So you need to check, that coin you want to buy and withdaw before exchange it!
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

I assume you've heard information about Youbit exchange which was hacked in December. These are different exchanges. Anyway I won't recommend you to trade on Yobit, because it's a really bad exchange. I have several issues with them, and their support doesn't  answer me at all.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

I don't believe that yobit was a negative side because i am one of the user and trader here in yobit and nothing is gonna something wrong. So if  have a doubt about yobit to trade do your own research to prove to your self that they are wrong or right but for me they are wrong and yobit is one of the famous trading website. Try it and prove it.
haidangtp (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

Thank you everyone for the helpful advice. I will consider carefully deposit and withdrawing the coins on the yobit and restricting the exchange on it.
WNbahr

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

sorry, I know you should make a speculation with the mature, it is bad news there but not as bad as the reality because there is still a positive side of the yobit, the choice is on your own, there are many users who are safe deng yobit, if you are sure do it, if in doubt do not !, because that hamper is a doubt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: