Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's just getting worse  (Read 347 times)
fiulpro (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:48:06 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 02:14:22 AM by fiulpro

The wolf of wall street predicted the value of Bitcoins to hit 50k dollars before crashing further.

But we aren't seeing any up too soon , it's just getting down and down.

The value is now even below 9000$ and that's something close to what it was a year before 2017 'and everyone is in a loss right now .

So are you gonna encash , ?
Do you think that the value will crash even further ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
hxo1997

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

In my opinion, if the price stays at 8.5k at the end of the day, it will pump back to 10k on Sunday. India's gov they don't ban Bitcoin exchanges and because of FUD peoples get panic. Soon they will buy again.
alex_mercer

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

The wolf of wall street predicted the value of Bitcoins to hit 50k dollars before crashing further.

The value is now even below 9000$ and that's something close to what it was a year before and everyone is in a loss right now .

I think the price can go down for one more week, but that's nothing that Bitcoin hasn't been able to handle before.

Btw, last time I saw him, the Wolf of Wall Street was trash talking Bitcoin. Where did you get this information?
Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

The words Wallstreet and Bitcoin usually don't get along bro. But like a said in many previous messages, dont be scared and HODL. time will get better this is just a huge dip

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bisdsad

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

I think this is a fake news, Wall Street and cryptocurrency are two disjoint things, they do not understand the trend of bitcoin. They are only suitable for where they are suitable.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

The value is now even below 9000$ and that's something close to what it was a year before and everyone is in a loss right now .

Maybe the price will fall. But I started buying. Now short positions are closed and long ones are bought. There is no panic in the market. If the market falls, I'll buy more. I have a price of 8,300 dollars for a long-term investment.

leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

I think the drop will drop to nearly $5,000.
Because every time bitcoin has fallen sharply, it has fallen to its previous peak, and if I remember correctly, the last bull market peaked at nearly $5,000.

hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

I don't worried about this,the btccoin would raise fast in next month
they are so much invest company join this.
chanpinchen

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

Any idea of the level to get in as I believe BTC will test the 20,000 level again.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

yes you encash some investment of yours. at least to cover the Return of investment. Crypto currency world nobody unable to predict the prices. its peer to peer. but if you see most January months each year BTC fallen down, then on February its back to the normal.  i usually withdraw my money because of the uncertainty. keep hold like 5000 usd.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

In my opinion, if the price stays at 8.5k at the end of the day, it will pump back to 10k on Sunday. India's gov they don't ban Bitcoin exchanges and because of FUD peoples get panic. Soon they will buy again.

I keep on seeing these predictions of an immediate or medium term recovery. When I first arrived in this forum BTC had gone from $20K to about $14K. People were predicting a recovery within days. Then it went from about $14K to $10K, and again people were predicting a recovery within days. Now it's $8K and people are predicting $10K within a few days.

I think it's likely that BTC will go up at some time, but these short term predictions are worse than FUD in a way. As people will see them disproved quite quickly and in fact the currency's value goes in the other direction.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

The value is now even below 9000$ and that's something close to what it was a year before

Absolute nonsense!

That is a very obvious lie!

The very first time that bitcoins was EVER above $9000 was November 26.  That is ONLY a few days more than 2 months ago!

A year before today, bitcoin was LESS THAN $980!
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

who the hell is this "wolf of wall street" and why should i care what he predicted about bitcoin?
the "goes up to" prediction by these idiots is just as useless as "drops down to" predictions they make. and they are mostly making it for popularity or market manipulation at certain times. so paying no attention to them is the best reaction you can show even if you agree with their "prediction"!

no i am not going to "encash" because it is already too late. it is $2000+ below support line.
that's the problem with bitcoin investors these days! they are always too late for everything be it buying or selling.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
lukyanli

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

I know the feeling as I also invested some money at $15000 level. I am not going to en-cash at current levels as I will be in loss.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

The real reason it's crashing is because USDT is fake money and its been feed into the slot machines and
miners got too greedy and pumped fees as high as $55 plus more educated individuals can see that
the lightning network is a system of banking hubs and if the block chain was so good then why would
we now want everything off block.

During Prohibition they price of booze went up each time the government tried to stop it and next week
Taiwan will raid a miners house and they will be blaming the price drop on that  

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

When i started bitcoin it was on $1200 and not same as what it was today. Though i lose a lot on trading because of red days, i still believe bitcoin will rise soon. Today's price is really somewhat intriguing but nothing to worry about. Bitcoin will rise again.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

some people says its yearly circle, some people says because korean regulation, but for me its time to hold. bitcoin will up start from march and will hit more 20k usd

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:09:58 AM

I think the value might go down even further. But i will never go encash my holdings. I bought bitcoin with my spare cash so i do not worry wherever bitcoin goes. I do believe in bitcoin but i can't afford to let my family starve.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

When i started bitcoin it was on $1200 and not same as what it was today. Though i lose a lot on trading because of red days, i still believe bitcoin will rise soon. Today's price is really somewhat intriguing but nothing to worry about. Bitcoin will rise again.

i do believe the same thing, I watch videos from Cliff High because he is a great data miner, and share them on public.  I have seen almost his prediction came true and the current crash of Bitoin this January as he said, that we must keep on buying this month of January 2018, so it is true since January Bitcoin price got a steep crash.  So I guess if you are really feeling worsed today, you should watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2d9jmPpoT0
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

Yep hang in mate, you can go down with the ship and excuse others for heading for the life boats.

Bitcoin cannot last against the competition because we now have much better technology that will
scale and do 25,000MPH instead of 7 transactions per second but look at the good side, you will freeze
to death because these waters are too cold for sharks  

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: