Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MERIT traded !  (Read 405 times)
topkhai (OP)

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

MERIT is the right solution to keep this forum from destructioning. not easy to get it, some traded for personal gain. this is unprofessional !
I think they are should be kicked out.
how do you think ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fedorova

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:00:19 AM

MERIT is the right solution to keep this forum from destructioning. not easy to get it, some traded for personal gain. this is unprofessional !
I think they are should be kicked out.
how do you think ?

They are already being given negative trust if caught. You should also report if you notice such behavior.
armored

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

If the post for which the merit was attributed is deleted, would the OP lose merit points?
That would give some power to moderators to prevent that kind of thing.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:10 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 09:17:55 AM by kiemnhieutien

Merit system is created to  increase post quality, not for trading purpose. If you want some merits to rank up, make  high-quality posts. I't good to see that you also disagree with merit abused, you can help by report it to Mod or report it here: USERS THAT ARE ABUSING MERIT SYSTEM if you see any cases that seem like Merit abused.
belyaevi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

If the post for which the merit was attributed is deleted, would the OP lose merit points?
No, I do not think so. There is no option to reverse the merits once given.
lukyanli

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

Merit system is created to  increase post quality, not for trading purpose. If you want some merits to rank up, make  high-quality posts. I't good to see that you also disagree with merit abused, you can help by report it to Mod or report it here: USERS THAT ARE ABUSING MERIT SYSTEM if you see any cases that seem like Merit abused.

I checked that thread  and that is quite active with lot of members participating in it. It is really a good sign that all members are contributing their best for the new merit system.
aaron2024

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

No, I do not think so. There is no option to reverse the merits once given.
They could also set the trade via PM, which makes things more difficult for the moderators.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

I also agree with the new system. We should adapt to changes and unlearned the things we get used to just improve things in this forum. But, with this changes made, members are taking advantage of merits. Others selling merits and now the trading. I will wholeheartedly follow the new rule but I have to admit that I am quite struggling to earn merits.

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

because the MERIT procedure in bincointalk account has been applied to many members complain and think negatively
Maybe it's time we become wise and follow the rules that have been determined because this is part of the development and we must be professional
Although the possibility of trading in it. let alone merit .... bitcointalkt accounts are traded brightly on the thread local footprint

topkhai (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

me, you, and other desperately need MERIT to get next rank. it is can't be lied.
it's like a new business field for unprofessional people. I agree with your opinion
If you want some merits to rank up, make  high-quality posts.
just the stupid people against it
their graves in here
report it to Mod or report it here: USERS THAT ARE ABUSING MERIT SYSTEM
thanks for that,
success for you !
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

Well lets trade Merit.

Anyone who Merit me I will Merit him/her back Smiley

You will get negative trust as soon as a senior member sees this. It is really sad to see a "Member" rank making such a post.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

I'm starting to get quite a collection. I might even start a gallery. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
topkhai (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

Well lets trade Merit.

Anyone who Merit me I will Merit him/her back Smiley

You will get negative trust as soon as a senior member sees this. It is really sad to see a "Member" rank making such a post.
they commented something unnecessary. sometimes their ranking don't match their thinking. as you can see!
I think this is where the merit function to suppress the number of such members

it will likely take up more space in your gallery!
because many want a shortcut to heaven "merit"
petuhov

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

They could also set the trade via PM, which makes things more difficult for the moderators.

They can trade on other forums as well but they will be caught because of some signs. For instance, if the merits are given for a useless post, it is red flag.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

Well that was fun - I put together a quick gallery here.
http://cryptobounty.com/bitcointalk-beggars/

I'll tidy it up a bit later.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

Well that was fun - I put together a quick gallery here.
http://cryptobounty.com/bitcointalk-beggars/

I'll tidy it up a bit later.

Nice work, I hope the shame associated with this will stop others from taking this route.
IvyAguas

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:59:45 AM

Merit is no for trade/sell, please don't do that, it is not the purpose of merit system. Just give it for free to the person that is qualify to get merited.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:09:05 AM

Merit is no for trade/sell, please don't do that, it is not the purpose of merit system. Just give it for free to the person that is qualify to get merited.

Merit is supposed to improved the quality of this forum and yet people are trying to cheat on it. Ooh well, we cannot control that but you will pay for that when you got caught so you better stop doing that. Its hard to get some merit but if you gtt it through hard work, its priceless just be patient and keep on working. Someone is monitoring that, those who cheat will be punished soon.
BenR

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

Everyone wants to level up - especially those who have not yet reached member status.

Add to that: most comments will not be seen by a merit faucet. Even if there's a particularly good post, most people will just move on and not even think of assigning merit points.

So it's understandable that people will ask for merit. Buying/trading definitely goes against the spirit. But asking someone to recognize that they made a good comment? That sounds reasonable.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

Add to that: most comments will not be seen by a merit faucet. Even if there's a particularly good post, most people will just move on and not even think of assigning merit points.

Not true.  Merit sources are viewing all comments on all sections of the forum (I hope!). 

If you see a particular comment you feel deserves merit, feel free to leave some.

Ran out of sMerit?  You need to be more particular with whom you give merits to.  Smiley  Or make good quality posts to gain more sMerit.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: