Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide to trading on btct.co  (Read 549 times)
carface (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 11:18:11 PM

Hi are there any guides as to how to trade and what things mean on this trading website? Theres alot of information I dont understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
canuckgal

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 04:36:45 AM

What don't you understand?  If there are terms that you aren't familiar with, Google is your friend Smiley

Otherwise, I can probably help with any questions you might have.

Cash Bitcoin sales in Winnipeg at www.bitcoinwpg.com. Western Union also available on Local Bitcoins (WinnipegBitcoinSeller)
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/WinnipegBitcoinSeller/

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep...in a blender." - Simpson, Homer J.

Tips: 1L5n1xgXzPyHDk84Ccpv5r3TKdiKcrVrfs
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 05:04:47 AM

Quick guide
GO to Market tab to get overview of ALL business there
Click on the security name and then on the Details tab to view the original business plan.
Now the business might have changed a lot, so also click on the News tab.
Sounds interesting?
Click on the History tab to view the Dividend details is the business making money and distributing to of shares  goes into your account in the exchange not into your Bitcoin address automatically.
Read more about the IPO and share and other security release and updates on bitcointalk.org
There is the little brother site litecoinglobal.com (which I think has been around longer)  site as well for litecoin securities?

What else would you like to know?
 Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 11:22:19 AM

Quick guide
Click on the security name and then on the Details tab to view the original business plan.
Sounds interesting?
Click on the History tab to view the Dividend details is the business making money and distributing to of shares  goes into your account in the exchange not into your Bitcoin address automatically.
Read more about the IPO and share and other security release and updates on bitcointalk.org
There is the little brother site litecoinglobal.com (which I think has been around longer)  site as well for litecoin securities?

Smiley

Thanks, i do this all the time to buy shares. It definitely would be helpful to newbies Smiley
carface (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 07:29:55 PM

Quick guide
Sounds interesting?

Smiley

Thanks, i do this all the time to buy shares. It definitely would be helpful to newbies Smiley

Thanks for that info. When it comes to actually buying shares the page has terms I dont understand. I take it if I want to buy or sell shares then I enter the details in the Place buy order and Place sell order tabs. But what do the bid and ask tabs below it mean especially the Fill buttons I'm not sure what they are?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: