Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price continuesly falling?  (Read 213 times)
amla (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:16:18 AM

It's too panic. Anyone know what is happening and when will be situation become normal.?
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

I was surprised when the bitcoin price fell below $ 9,000. Currently, it is impossible to say anything, because some countries have strict policies with altcoin, recently the Indian government has announced that it will ban the domestic bitcoin trade. This causes the bitcoin price to fall below $ 9,000. In the future, I think the bitcoin price will drop.
Tangrum Team

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

HODL
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

It will drop further more price to 5k and then you will be having taste, since a lot of scammers are involved and this forum was maintained by shit gang.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

I think this is the result of news of countries regulating or banning crypto currency. China, South Korea and India. Probably people on those countries are panic selling which resulted to the price right now.

Although with the price are dipping right now in my opinion we do not need to worry because i am certain that crypto market will recover later.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

I am panicking too. I want to buy more but all what is left are cannot afford to lose. You guys should look it as an opportunity to get bitcoins at lower prices. Panicking only happens people who does not believe what bitcoin can be in the future. Go sell off if you cannot take this kind if situation. But if you believe, just hold and you will be rewarded someday.

Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

It's too panic. Anyone know what is happening and when will be situation become normal.?

Why do you panic? Not just because bitcoin dumps back to a 4-digit price doesn't mean it will not go back to it's 5-digit price ATH. Keep on holding, Bitcoin will regain, that is the most profitable feature of bitcoin, it's volatility but also, it is the risk of it.

Im asking the same question wtf is happening ? Is it the end Huh

Bitcoin dumping it's price do not mean it is the end. It is just dumping, so? You can just use other digital currencies since there is a lot of digital currencies out there that can give you more profit that bitcoin these days.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:34:14 AM

This is normal in a bull market with exponential growth. Eventually the mood will swing and there will be irrational euphoria. The market moves in cycles.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

I think this is the result of news of countries regulating or banning crypto currency. China, South Korea and India. Probably people on those countries are panic selling which resulted to the price right now.

Although with the price are dipping right now in my opinion we do not need to worry because i am certain that crypto market will recover later.
I do not think that's the reason. I think this is just the price fluctuation of the altcoins and this is happening often. Actually, this is a very hot market and is well received.
bitcoin will die? Yes that will happen but not the present time. Because everything is being maintained in good condition and even more people are aware of the electronic money market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

This is normal in a bull market with exponential growth. Eventually the mood will swing and there will be irrational euphoria. The market moves in cycles.

Just relax, don't you think whales will not make much money because of the price dumps? They will surely buy back the the price will be back in normal. A lot of negative news about bitcoin its given but this technology will slowly accepted by a big companies because they believe on a digital currency that can make them grow in future.
Zerogreens

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

Cryptocurrency is all about pumps and dumps, we are at the dump stage. HODL for profits or sell at a loss.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

The reason it's crashing is because USDT is fake money and its been feed into the slot machines and
miners got too greedy and pumped fees as high as $55 plus more educated individuals can see that
the lightning network is a system of banking hubs and if the block chain was so good then why would
we now what everything off block

Your being feed propaganda about whats sending the price down and they are trying to pin the blame
on anyone else they can.

Prohibition sent the price of booze up, not downwards  

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

Yes . I guess many people are scared and selling bitcoin makes the price drop. They are doing bitcoin prices continue to fall. I'm not afraid of too much I will buy it. I guess the value it drops to a certain value. It will not decrease anymore and increase again. That is the time that many regret. Increasing or decreasing value is normal. Please be patient

Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

no one will know when such a situation will return to normal, but we may be able to see when the price will return to normal, and after that we will know the price will go up.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

Im asking the same question wtf is happening ? Is it the end Huh

The situation on the market of crypto really looks scary, especially for a newbie. However, experienced people who deal with alts and BTC know that this is just a short unpleasant period of time that will be over soon. Forget about your panic.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

I do not think that's the reason. I think this is just the price fluctuation of the altcoins and this is happening often. Actually, this is a very hot market and is well received.
bitcoin will die? Yes that will happen but not the present time. Because everything is being maintained in good condition and even more people are aware of the electronic money market.

I have to disagree in your opinion,  i think the news going arround and banning of crypto currencies in some region makes a great impact towards the price of bitcoin thus creating a huge fall in the graph making another down fluctuation. Imagine if one btc user has a lots of btc,  then the government suddenly issue a law stating the ban of bitcoin, then that person will automatically try to sell his or her btc as much as possible. Even if it cost lower than others, it would be good enough because maybe the next day or later, those who holds btc or still using btc will suffer consequences.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

We are just in a down period, lost of negative news and a lot of panic making by fake headlines.

Many of the newcomers to crypto are falling into the trap of FUD, and making bad decision based on inexperience.

Just hold on, crypto moves similarly to the business cycles of a company or a country, with booms and recessions, but on an ascending angle.

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

Yes I also feel a concern like you, because not only the falling bitcoin but also all the coins falling omens whether this.
this makes me think negative and I am afraid to do something stupid if this keeps happening.
My friend advised to stay calm and be patient but every time I see the market bazaar makes me very panicked.
maybe we should take this situation positively, maybe this is the time that is given for us to buy all the coins that profit in the previous year.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

The price dip is mainly due to fuds. If you panic and sell BTC, you lost to the players who try to manipulate the market. It is your choice now.
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

It is the end.. please sell (me) all your cryptos because it's going to 0 soon..

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: