Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IN RUSH CONDITIONS LIKE NOW, BITCOIN DO REALLY NEED RESERVE...  (Read 110 times)
RahmanDepok (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:39:19 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 09:50:06 AM by RahmanDepok

I've already written in the previous article about this. Why?  Because some time, very bad thing just happen outta our control. At such a bad condition, reserve is necessary, and may save life.
This is really needs to be discussed by bitcoin communities. We have to build a reserve. Rush like this will often happen in the future especially in the midst of intense competition with hundreds or even thousands of new coins or even competition with the most powerful financial institution in the world, bank.

HOW TO BUILD RESERVE?

Reserve can be made by new coin auction, beside coin that produced in mining system. I personally even prefer all the coins auctioned, no need to be mined. As I wrote in the previous article, bitcoin mining causes the cost of intrinsic bitcoin very expensive and inefficient. Billions of dollars of mining costs just burn away in vain. With the auction system, the cost of coins procurement can be reserved as BTC reserve.

This reserve may be issued or used to buy back coins that come out during a rush like this, just like the function of the foreign exchange reserves of the country. This reserve must be managed prudently by the community.

In the worst condition, thus reserve may save bitcoin and all its holder from “tsunami of panic” like now. Reserve will greatly help bitcoin in rush position like this. I really hope the community leaders consider this option so bitcoin can be sustain. This will indeed change the system very radically, but it is important for our survival..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: