Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:04:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long way to go until bottom...  (Read 747 times)
mullenmanBTC

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:34:16 AM

sorry but I completely disagree. Blockchain technology is here to stay whether you believe or not. As much as you think money is flowing out of the market more and more companies are entering the space (i.e. Samsung). Prices will follow. Yes a correction is necessary but dont be ignorant and say the market will never rebound because it will.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1759148 _)
bigboy61

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

Let's think about this for a minute. Historically, bitcoin (and other cryptos-though not all) has always rebounded and surpassed it's previous all time high. All you have to do is look at the historical data. I don't think there is currently a whole lot of evidence that makes the future any different. I suspect it will eventually exceed 19k again-though I don't know when. Maybe it will be this year, maybe next-who knows?
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:48:28 AM

... total market capitalization will drop to $250,000,000

So there is a long way to go yet!

I suspect that those who entered the market recently, within the last 3 months, I unlikely to ever see a return on their investment. I doubt the market will reach $600,000,000 to $800,000,000 again.

HODL is bad advice. This happens every January is nonsense.

You have been warned.

I think the market will remain with some uncertainty for some time, but the money never sleeps and very soon big capitals will come back to play the pump and dump game that speculators love so much. Unfortunately, everyone is turning aside all the great potential that cryptocurrencies have to revolutionize the world economy, because people are only focusing on the financial aspect of the market.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:57:39 AM

I really agree, because with the fall of this price will make the whole bitcoiner develop, because that's where science and experience are created.
there is no decrease no increase, all need a process to develop
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:02:44 AM

I suspect that those who entered the market recently, within the last 3 months, I unlikely to ever see a return on their investment. I doubt the market will reach $600,000,000 to $800,000,000 again.

You have been warned.

Thanks for the warning! I tend to think this is gonna be a slow drain here for a whileand then at some point, who knows when, theres going to be a more intelligent breakaway and a few solid alts that actually are making progress will start rising again

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:13:09 AM
Merited by u9y42 (1)

You have been warned.

You should return the crystal ball back to where you bought it and request a refund. 
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:14:33 AM

You have been warned.

im drowned in dip,so theres no turning back for me,since i hold my bitcoin until now when i loss almost half of my capitan..just pray for us who trusted bitcoin this far im just lucky that i invested offline business so even that red turns everywhere here,i still have funds to live my life,unlucky to those who rely their life here,i dont know what will be the decision making for them.
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:16:22 AM

Bitcoin prices continue to fall, It is clear that the increase in the last few months is unrealistic and healthy so people should know that this accident will happen soon. No matter what better to see this accident as an opportunity to buy some bitcoin or alt coins.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:08:27 AM

Yes, Its a long way to go until we reach the bottom. But of course we dont know what price is the bottom is. So if you cant hold you might as well buy the correction little by little so you would not have regrets when the market is up again.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:15:33 AM

OP we can predict anything in crypto but to do that i think constructive post only is counted here in the forum so no need to predict bad,and for me since i start here the price of btc is still high so even it's go low it's good.We need to think where we can earn or achieve here so we need to help each other how to do that.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

You have been warned.

We met similar situation some times before. I suppose that the market will be stabilized and its growth will start inevitably. BTC is about 50% of the market. So whole tendency depend of Bitcoin.
MinerLeague

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

I believe this is what they call the "capitulation" phase
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

sorry but I completely disagree. Blockchain technology is here to stay whether you believe or not. As much as you think money is flowing out of the market more and more companies are entering the space (i.e. Samsung). Prices will follow. Yes a correction is necessary but dont be ignorant and say the market will never rebound because it will.

The question is more in line with who will survive after the first crash than if crypto currency will be in use or not in any industry.

Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:42:33 PM

Every time someone writes these messages. Of course, I will listen to you and will all sell.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:31:01 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 12:58:28 AM by btcluisdiki

Be patient enough and wait for the moment the price comes back to increase. This way, you will be able to gain good reward in the later part usually for having long term investment. For now, prices of all altcoins are quite volatile but that is merely temporary wherein I guess this might be a good chance to buy altcoins these days as this is still at its lower price.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:42:54 AM

Well people have been saying this all the time. The end for bitcoin, the bubble will blow, etc. Well to many of us who has been in crypto for not that long but has understood how the cryptoworld moves, we don't sell. Selling is for the weak. The sharks release these kind of messages so that weak hands will sell and they can buy low. For sure during the high times they sold a large part of their investment so they can buy so much at a lower price. The bitcoin can recover and it will happen soon.

SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:56:48 AM

The easiest and maybe best solution for light investors is still HODL. The market maybe drop further, but much less likely than it jumping back to 500 billions.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:06:39 AM

The easiest and maybe best solution for light investors is still HODL. The market maybe drop further, but much less likely than it jumping back to 500 billions.
This is what we can do for now is to hold. If you had bought bitcoin from ath price then selling today is not a good idea. We experience this always the market has dumped over of the price that we didnt expect. If selling expect of lose so Hodl for me is good.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:12:19 AM

It's easy to HODL when you don't want fiat. Fiat is the ultimate risk, I'll take my chances HODL'ing crypto
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:14:39 AM
Merited by btcluisdiki (2)

This is what we can do for now is to hold. If you had bought bitcoin from ath price then selling today is not a good idea. We experience this always the market has dumped over of the price that we didnt expect. If selling expect of lose so Hodl for me is good.

I would have to agree that we should have to hold the altcoins for now and better leave it that way for sometime. Need to closely monitor the price trend while waiting for the rise back of prices and I guess this could be an opportunity in buying altcoins since it is low for now. I am very optimistic that it will soon have a great impact in the market price for just being patient to be able to gain the profit we long for.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: