Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:19:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long way to go until bottom...  (Read 747 times)
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

... total market capitalization will drop to $250,000,000

So there is a long way to go yet!

I suspect that those who entered the market recently, within the last 3 months, I unlikely to ever see a return on their investment. I doubt the market will reach $600,000,000 to $800,000,000 again.

HODL is bad advice. This happens every January is nonsense.

You have been warned.

We are already at the bottom, so we are waiting for a general increase, and there, as it is said, it becomes clear who has hit this recession most, and to whom, on the contrary, has benefited. In general, very little time has lagged behind.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:51:47 AM

I do totally agree with your opinion. BTC and Altr price increase in last couple of months were not realistic.every week brings more FUD and announcements from governments bringing the market to a crash. We are in this together and I agree we all must stay strong and definitely not panic sell.We need to think where we can earn or achieve here so we need to help each other how to do that.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

We can not say particularly whether it is a bottom or top in any market. Because its a on going process. But, in the crypto market you can consider the cycle is 6 to 9 month or a year for changing of crash and boom. So, while it is going crash almost 50% then begin to invest.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:26 AM

I suspect that those who entered the market recently, within the last 3 months, I unlikely to ever see a return on their investment. I doubt the market will reach $600,000,000 to $800,000,000 again.

You have been warned.

I agree to you, most of the new traders who joined the market recently are on the rush to sell their coins because the value of alts and btc is slowly decreasing. In this days they need to hold their coin longer in order not to lose profit. It was just a bad luck for everyone who invest a huge amount when the value of coins before is very high.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

You have been warned.

Are you some kind of fortune teller?how would you know it will drop like that or are you a member of whale groups that is manipulation the whole market?How would we survive if we dont HOLD our coins?so are you suggesting to get out from cryptocurrency just to be safe for the market crash?

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

You have been warned.

Are you sure? You really know that it will go to bottom line....because at this moment  the market are already stepping forward even slowly. Why not warn yourself for being negative mined in crypto? Don't bring others into a hole where you are now. All we have is speculation but we need to think possitive always to have a good future.

jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

Instead of giving holding up, we may take action before the next January. 250M USD market cap seems impossible to me.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
Fileiro

Activity: 134

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

For now, the entire cryptocurrency market has turned green again.
Almost all of the tokens have started to rise, especially in bitcoin, which I think hold a long time is always the best choose.

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:39:11 AM

Yep, we are finally in some bullish run now...I expect March will be recovery month. Hopefully in April there will be 800B marketcap again.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

sometimes really climb high, you must fall to the very bottom! Crypto currency is not a toy ... you need to clearly understand what kind of business it is and what you want! and do not escape from the ship at the first trouble!

rallyko

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:56:22 PM
Merited by brusnika (1)

This is a normal reaction to the red market! I also scolded the cryptocurrency market and the "HODL " strategy six months ago, when the market fell even more.
 But then everything was restored and I got a very good profit! Everything will be fine-we must wait! Wink

Procopiogamscrypto

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

You have been warned.

I think from $163 billion market cap to $250 million speculation downswing is really relatively low, although, there's a very thin chances to make it possible but it is really far from what I've seen in price chart , where it reach to $9.7k and it's a good sign for crypto world, I think HODLING is not a bad advice rather a good attitude that every beholders must posses, only weakened hands will take this advice when big deep is happen.
GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

This is one of the dumbest post posts ever.  There is a long way down and there is any immense way up. Fortunately most people in cryptos are very much aware of FUD.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

The deeper the dip will be, the higher it will rise again. It's been a normal scenario of cryptoworld and those who panic sell will even make the dip more deeper. For those who also HODL, don't just sit there HODLing your cryptos. It's also the best time to buy more since its price is cheap.

mangkanor

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

You have been warned.

Holding when you are trapped with these altcoins would be the best thing to do,and to not panic over these crashes because they are just temporary market dumps,in just few hours it can rise again like there is nothing happened.This is how volatile our market is,and we need to know how it works so we can adjust in any situation that we have.

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

I think it's time to think only of the good. Enough already with us of this bearish trend. You need to call bulls. It is necessary to push prices only upwards. So, it's enough to say that bitcoin will only become cheaper. I think that this will not happen
chocochild

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

A long way up will mean a long way down. Lot of people already made great investment in our society today and it is very hard to be put down by anything not even government of some countries.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

Sad to say but we are already at the bottom and the only way for the coins to go is go up. Currently some altcoins are already pumping together with bitcoin, there are some declines on other altcoins but very deep.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

Though with the prevailing situation, the Bitcoin crash appear seemingly going a long way truly. But lo! We have witnessed and by passed such experiences in Bitcoin in the recent past years before the price pump until now. Bitcoin is critically struggle and we all know it's predicament. We can however still hold and keep eyes on the steadily going price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: